Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol taken to the woodshed

how easily impressed are you?
    Basically every game he got on. Dirk/Monta/Parsons core is just a first round exit tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Basically every game he got on. Dirk/Monta/Parsons core is just a first round exit tbh.
    But a team with 2 mental midgets, 1 of them being a massive choker is primed for playoff success?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    But a team with 2 mental midgets, 1 of them being a massive choker is primed for playoff success?
    Yeah, one mental midget with some deep playoff runs and lead a team to the Finals. The other who was the closer against the Spurs and Mavs when the team he was on, you know the one that was actually stacked, went to the Finals. Choked on the biggest stage, but he was 21, I'll let it pass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just so we're clear that both are mental midgets and one is a massive choker

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The texas 3 step should be awesome. All 3 teams are playing well maybe this forum will return to the glory days of smack talk, real hoops takes and "clever" subtle trollin'

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The texas 3 step should be awesome. All 3 teams are playing well maybe this forum will return to the glory days of smack talk, real hoops takes and "clever" subtle trollin'
    when ST was at it's prime.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And Rocket fans need to stop being so defensive (myself included). Until they prove it in the playoffs, they shouldn't shed the choker label.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Portland is stacked as well.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And Rocket fans need to stop being so defensive (myself included). Until they prove it in the playoffs, they shouldn't shed the choker label.
    +1

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Actually lets make that +2

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They had one bad series last year. Both Howard and Harden have been successful in the playoffs on previous teams. Let's see what they do in their second year together. If they don't advance this year, then that choke label can really be applied.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They had one bad series last year. Both Howard and Harden have been successful in the playoffs on previous teams. Let's see what they do in their second year together. If they don't advance this year, then that choke label can really be applied.
    I'm talking about the Rockets organization. Being past the 1st round once since the 90's is old. Verry old and it is indicative of management.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the Rockets organization. Being past the 1st round once since the 90's is old. Verry old and it is indicative of management.
    I agree there then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm in a woodshed!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would love to see a Mavs vs. Rockets playoff matchup this year.
    That matchup in 2005 was fun to watch besides game 7.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rolling 20 deep to rockets vs mavs on the 22th

It's going to be nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parsons in the 3rd quarter last night was playing at superstar level, dude single handedly kept us afloat, I still don't know why RC subbed him out when he was damn hot. I think dude just needs to play with more confidence and a stronger sense of responsibility, just like Dirk said this season is on him.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That was probably our worst game of the season. Enjoy it while it last.
    I was surprised at that stomping tbh

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Just so we're clear that both are mental midgets and one is a massive choker
    You're trying too hard. We get it, you hate the rox. STFU now

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I was surprised at that stomping tbh
    We match up horribly with the Blazers. Aldridge owns Dirk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well when you allow Aldridge to iso in the post against literally any smaller player you have and never adjust, you tend to get shat on and let him have a career series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We shouldn't have assigned dirk to guard Aldridge imho. Dirk was pretty much worn out at the defensive end through the first half that was why he sucked ass offensively in the 2nd half, which cost us the game. Maybe we should try starting Aminu or RDJ, moving Parsons to 4 and Dirk to the bench so we'd have a fresh-legged Dirk owning the opponents' 2nd unit. Dirk's better suited for a 6th man role at this point of his career, he ain't Tim Duncan imho.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Well when you allow Aldridge to iso in the post against literally any smaller player you have and never adjust, you tend to get shat on and let him have a career series.
    He had two career games and then came back down to earth. Rockets lost because Harden disappeared for four games and Parsons/Lin played like garbage 90% of the time. They let LMA get away with a lot of push offs too that they started calling against SA.

We shouldn't have assigned dirk to guard Aldridge imho. Dirk was pretty much worn out at the defensive end through the first half that was why he sucked ass offensively in the 2nd half, which cost us the game. Maybe we should try starting Aminu or RDJ, moving Parsons to 4 and Dirk to the bench so we'd have a fresh-legged Dirk owning the opponents' 2nd unit.Dirk's better suited for a 6th man role at this point of his career, he ain't Tim Duncan imho.
    Getting paid like it tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He had two career games and then came back down to earth. Rockets lost because Harden disappeared for four games and Parsons/Lin played like garbage 90% of the time. They let LMA get away with a lot of push offs too that they started calling against SA.

Getting paid like it tbh.
    Gotta disagree. Rockets lost primarily due to McHale not double teaming Aldridge at all in the first two games. They had the lead in a few 4th quarters and lost because of team defense. Harden didn't show up on offense nor defense, he was assisting and setting up others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers before new year look just great like the Spurs but when the playoffs begin they'll once again turn out to be first round fodder.

Thread Information