Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Always annoying to play a serious rival on the second day of a back-to-back. We kept it close. But just not good enough. We can do better.
    Wow really. A game where Dirk played 21 minutes and no other Mavs starter played over 30 minutes. A game where the starting Rockets front court was out and then the starting PG went out in the 4th. Excuses, excuses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs looking very good this year.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He got booed all night, and looked affected by it.
    He really did, I mentioned to my friends that he probably was expecting a warmer welcome.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He really did, I mentioned to my friends that he probably was expecting a warmer welcome.
    He also looked like he was about to cry when the Rockets showed that tribute. Dude is a tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He also looked like he was about to cry when the Rockets showed that tribute. Dude is a tbh.
    He wanted them to match.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He wanted them to match.
    BS. He just wanted to get paid. Frankly, he didn't gaf who paid, as long as he got paid. He got the cash, and he is gone. him. Great to see him lose his first against Houston in Houston.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    BS. He just wanted to get paid. Frankly, he didn't gaf who paid, as long as he got paid. He got the cash, and he is gone. him. Great to see him lose his first against Houston in Houston.
    Can't blame him for getting paid. The reason why Rockets fans aren't fond of him is for the shots he took after getting paid. The reason why Mavericks fans are getting tired of him is because he is tweeting about getting pizza hut the day after he is made a fool against his former team.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    bump

we stacked once again boys

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Too bad they’re really not in a good position to make any trades. They’re one more 3&D guy away from being contenders. But the goal this season was to compete for the 8 seed, and they’re already way ahead of pace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol one move away from contenders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These blowout wins are hurting Luca's MVP chances.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    lol one move away from contenders
    lol needing an all-time ref up to beat the Rockets. Pretty sure we whipped their asses with regular time to spare.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Too bad they’re really not in a good position to make any trades. They’re one more 3&D guy away from being contenders. But the goal this season was to compete for the 8 seed, and they’re already way ahead of pace.
    Yeah, plus this next FA sucks. Gonna maybe have to wait until 21 or see if donnie can pull off a 3 team trade or something

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Carlisle for COY? At the beginning of the year I heard everyone saying 8 seed at best for the Mavs. If they finish top 4 he gets serious consideration.

But i don't like how Porzingis has been turned into Matt Bonner for us. He really needs to be utilized better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carlisle for COY? At the beginning of the year I heard everyone saying 8 seed at best for the Mavs. If they finish top 4 he gets serious consideration.

But i don't like how Porzingis has been turned into Matt Bonner for us. He really needs to be utilized better.
    Porzingis is overrated, he looked good in ny because his teammates were

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Staaaaaacked

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Carlisle is an all-time great, and we really should be praising him a lot more. The man is a genius at adjusting lineups and hiding weaknesses. He was doing the same since Dirk's prime. I am happy the Mavs never got rid of him during these lean years.

I don't think bigs and 3-and-D is what the Mavs need. We need an extra creator/ball-handler. Luka is either overdoing it, or there is simply on one else the coaching staff trusts. But he is handling the ball wayyyyy too much for us to have success in the playoffs. In fact, I think CP3 would be a huge asset to this team.

I hope the young wings they have collected continue to grow and progress, to become important assets for another important trade down the road.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Carlisle is an all-time great, and we really should be praising him a lot more. The man is a genius at adjusting lineups and hiding weaknesses. He was doing the same since Dirk's prime. I am happy the Mavs never got rid of him during these lean years.

I don't think bigs and 3-and-D is what the Mavs need. We need an extra creator/ball-handler. Luka is either overdoing it, or there is simply on one else the coaching staff trusts. But he is handling the ball wayyyyy too much for us to have success in the playoffs. In fact, I think CP3 would be a huge asset to this team.

I hope the young wings they have collected continue to grow and progress, to become important assets for another important trade down the road.
    They have another creator/ball handler, they’re just saving him for the playoffs. I’d bet Barea takes Brunson’s minutes come playoff time.

They need more defense and another shooter to be le contenders

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Porzingis can only blame himslef. If you cant post up Lonzo Ball you really aren't that good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porzingis can only blame himslef. If you cant post up Lonzo Ball you really aren't that good.
    BuT tOdAy’S cEnterS aRe mOrE SkiLedz lulz

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BuT tOdAy’S cEnterS aRe mOrE SkiLedz lulz
    by now everyone should know that there are like 2 or 3 good centers in todays NBA. All the Centers are preteey much playing like shooting guards this days.

Thread Information