Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Rockets broadcast is soo bad. By far the worst in the league . Incredible considering how bad the Spurs broadcast is.
    wrong thread tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wrong thread tbh
    My bad. Though this was the Rockets thread.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Raps would dominate most teams in the West except the Spurs and Blazers

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greek Freak vs Brunomania, 2018 ECF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs, healthy okc, grizzlies, blazers, dallas,houston, clippers, gsw would all beat them in 6 games tops. That's your West playoff teams. Yeah, the east really sucks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Best record in NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched the end of the game... Dat was painful...

dat white center is ing good tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow demar 7-21...

JV. 10-11

If the raps can replace Dechuck for a respectable SG, I'd consider them a contender..

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Dechuck is fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every decent team in the East has to be considered a contender, tbh. Anyone could get hot and make the Finals there. The Bulls don't look impressive, and the Cavs look downright terrible atm.

Who's to say the Raps aren't Finals bound? They won't beat any of the top 5 teams out West (and that's being generous), but they could definitely get there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every decent team in the East has to be considered a contender, tbh. Anyone could get hot and make the Finals there. The Bulls don't look impressive, and the Cavs look downright terrible atm.

Who's to say the Raps aren't Finals bound? They won't beat any of the top 5 teams out West (and that's being generous), but they could definitely get there.
    Then they aren't contenders imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, they're still a good ball club and any year you take your conference, even a down year, is still something to be proud of, especially for a franchise that's been SO maligned for so many years.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptor tickets are reaching Leaf level prices.

Miss the glory days of $40 lower bowl seats.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Except they can make the finals through the East, which based on current record is on pace to become the weakest in decades, then get hot for 4 games in the finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, they're still a good ball club and any year you take your conference, even a down year, is still something to be proud of, especially for a franchise that's been SO maligned for so many years.
    I agree, actually happy for them tbh. They seem to have good fans, good arena last playoffs but if they were to come out of the East then they will just be dinner served for the West champs.

Not that the team matters imho, I think who comes out of West are the champions no matter who the opponents are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    craptors blowing their load early in the season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except they can make the finals through the East, which based on current record is on pace to become the weakest in decades, then get hot for 4 games in the finals.
    I'm aware of that. But who can get hot from that team? They have a top 10 pg, decent bigs, but a selfish #1. And in a best case scenario where they get hot they will still be facing a much better team that's coming out of the tougher conference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow demar 7-21...

JV. 10-11

If the raps can replace Dechuck for a respectable SG, I'd consider them a contender..
    I'm not getting some teams... Valanciunas was red hot the whole game, all Offense going through him was good bb, he is the only with a ing brain in dat team and yet coach sits him during long stretches, Phx makes a run on Raptors going ing ISO taking contested shots after contested shots getting away with what was working.

Dude should have at least 15 FGAs per game... they are 5 guys taking more shots than him including Vasquez shooting .333 and Lou ing Willians at .440... bunch of re s

Man... watching some franchises, I don't think we are realizing how lucky we are to have Pop...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not getting some teams... Valanciunas was red hot the whole game, all Offense going through him was good bb, he is the only with a ing brain in dat team and yet coach sits him during long stretches, Phx makes a run on Raptors going ing ISO taking contested shots after contested shots getting away with what was working.

Dude should have at least 15 FGAs per game... they are 5 guys taking more shots than him including Vasquez shooting .333 and Lou ing Willians at .440... bunch of re s

Man... watching some franchises, I don't think we are realizing how lucky we are to have Pop...
    Lowry is legit imho. Sometimes dumb but forgivable.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They put the wood to these assholes up the street & for that I am grateful. The feeding of East coast bottoms ended last night.

Big shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No but they have a nice young core.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No but they have a nice young core.
    Bend over. And show an older man a in' nice young core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lowry is legit imho. Sometimes dumb but forgivable.
    I agree, I have nothing against him, he is aggressive, goes to the rim, his shot selection is not bad except from 3 pts land... dude is chucking too many threes, when you are at .3 on 3s you should not take 5 shots per game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Outside of Timmy biggest reason you sitting on 5 instead of zero ...

Thread Information