My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    All the questions to be answered.

NFL PLAYOFF SCENARIOS:
    » The Broncos have a 75 percent chance of ending up with a first-round bye.
    » It would be their third consecutive season with a first-round bye, every season under Peyton Manning.
    » If the Broncos ended up with the No. 3 seed, there is a 62.5 percent chance they would play either theChiefs or Chargers. Manning is 17-1, including playoffs, against teams from the AFC West as theBroncos starting QB.
    » The loser of Sunday night's game between the Bengals and Steelers is assured the No. 5 seed, and will face the Colts during Wild Card Weekend.

» No. 1 seed likelihood: Patriots (100 percent)

» No. 2 seed: Broncos (75 percent); Bengals (25)
    » No. 3 seed: Steelers (50 percent); Broncos (25); Bengals (25)
    » No. 4 seed: Colts (100 percent)
    » No. 5 seed: Steelers (50 percent); Bengals (50)
    » No. 6 seed: Chargers (50 percent); Ravens (25); Chiefs (12.5); Texans (12.5)

__________________________________________________ _____

The Seahawks have been the No. 1 seed twice in franchise history, reaching the Super Bowl both times. There is a 50 percent chance the Seahawks are a No. 1 seed in 2014.
    » The winner of Lions-Packers will have a first-round bye and can find themselves with home-field advantage. Meanwhile, the loser is assured the No. 6 seed.
    » The odds are overwhelmingly in the favor of the Cardinals winding up with the No. 5 seed. They have a 12.5 percent chance at finishing with home-field advantage.

» No. 1 seed likelihood: Seahawks (50 percent); Packers (25); Lions (12.5); Cardinals (12.5).

» No. 2 seed: Lions (37.5 percent); Cowboys (25); Packers (25); Cardinals (12.5)
    » No. 3 seed: Cowboys (75 percent); Seahawks (25)
    » No. 4 seed: Panthers (50 percent); Falcons (50)
    » No. 5 seed: Cardinals (75 percent); Seahawks (25 percent)
    » No. 6 seed: Packers (50 percent); Lions (50 percent)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm hoping that Detroit brings their A game and get a tie with GB. Cowboys need a bye.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I'm hoping that Detroit brings their A game and get a tie with GB. Cowboys need a bye.
    You and me both brother. GB on the road doesn't scare me

Thread Information