Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think I have created a new screen name since 2008 once the site started approving of the screen name before you can start posting it ruined my mojo
    Bigzax and joe chalupa suffered also.

I do know there are a load of whiners And all the posters that are banned had topics with 3 pages long if they were so boring and annoying thier topics would end up on page two by the end of the day.

I get drunk make stupid topics and you can find them on page two why was everyone responding to xmas1997 and SBM if they were spamming?

I really didn't see they're topics as bad as some of the topics I still see like

"Should I shaved pubes?" Or "I just gave two es a dirty Sanchez'

I do know one thing there is something fishy about the mysterious Facebook person who had 12 friends and hasn't used his FB account in 4 years and knew enough about ST to notify Kori.

Something just doesn't add up why would ChumpDumper put all that wasted energy replying to every photoshop if it wasn't him?

And why wouldn't Chump post his real photo it couldn't be any worse than the RatCoon

I know one thing if I'm way off base and that David Kimble guy wasn't really chump he should be flattered a message board is giving him his 15 minutes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    No salt at all. You gonna cry to the mods like you always do when I post your ugly mug?
    dude just send it to me and I'll post it and get banned I really don't give a . I'll meet up with leemajors and chump in person next week and laugh about it. Stop being a pussy if you have it, stop being a got if you don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not a dog in this fight but why would you even want to post a picture of him?

I'm pretty sure no one wants to see a picture of a man. We're talking about a dude here. Not a fine as female.

What this will result is in, 1, picture gets deleted, thread follows and then you.

I hope you have another account.
    Because he's obsessed with another guy. It's pretty simple. I've never seen 3 "grown" men care so much about what one other guy looks like.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    what is that...PM for those type of sexual questions. LOL
    You got a tinder don't lie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kori Ellis
    I'm friends with the real ChumpDumper on Facebook, so I know who he is.

Do you know, other then being a Facebook friend on ChumpDumpers profile, who he is?
    I'm not involved in the e fray.
    I thought it was once posted here on ST that he/she/its profile on SpursTalk was actually 3 or more people milking/spamming it to 100K plus posts.

Your kids look great and happy. Based on the pic, keep up the great parenting.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Kori Ellis

Do you know, other then being a Facebook friend on ChumpDumpers profile, who he is?
    I'm not involved in the e fray.
    I thought it was once posted here on ST that he/she/its profile on SpursTalk was actually 3 or more people milking/spamming it to 100K plus posts.

Your kids look great and happy. Based on the pic, keep up the great parenting.
    @

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Berto I dont want you to get banned son

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Berto I dont want you to get banned son
    muh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    dude just send it to me and I'll post it and get banned I really don't give a . I'll meet up with leemajors and chump in person next week and laugh about it. Stop being a pussy if you have it, stop being a got if you don't.
    Nothing but time son. I'll post it when the time is right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Better send it to TSA IMHO. Dude doesnt give a shiet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Nothing but time son. I'll post it when the time is right.
    Except you won't and this is just another stupid schtick that will die a slow death.

Back in the day here people just dropped bombs left and right with no regard. The new accounts here are straight up pussies when it comes to trolling, yourself included.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    rob is a sloppy wet pussy

btw why are ppl so curious as to what Dumpster looks like? he spends every waking moment on this site, its what he lives for. not hard to guess how fat he is

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It seems like only those who have been frustrated and made to feel stupid by Chump's game are interested. They must feel pretty humiliated by him intellectually so they hang on to their only hope that he is physically more hideous than they are It's pretty much the case for all the physical insults thrown out by people who have never seen each other.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Shaved or bushy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    It seems like only those who have been frustrated and made to feel stupid by Chump's game are interested. They must feel pretty humiliated by him intellectually so they hang on to their only hope that he is physically more hideous than they are It's pretty much the case for all the physical insults thrown out by people who have never seen each other.
    Be quiet woman....who told you to speak...I don't wanna hear another gotdam word outta your mouth..Do you understand!!! Bout to take my belt off in a sec I'm so hot....this is a thread for 's and Laker fans...put your apron on and get back in the kitchen already

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think I've spent enough time on ST to fully understand what's happening here, tbh. lol I keep losing track of who's part of who's krew and whatnot. Someone want to make a quick diagram with the major players?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think I've spent enough time on ST to fully understand what's happening here, tbh. lol I keep losing track of who's part of who's krew and whatnot. Someone want to make a quick diagram with the major players?
    Stop while you're ahead. Just know things are way better right now.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Rob is the sole survivor of the photoshop not Chumpdumper krew. Well mouse was in on it but I don't think he was really part of the krew, just mouse being mouse. The Chumpdumper krew just consisted of Chumpdumper.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Well xmas, sbm and sa210/chewbacca were part of this old man krew known as the Others who cried constantly about a dharma initiative.

It was entertaining but then this smoke monster appeared and it got ridiculous.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    mouse trolled the old man meltdown krew into being supersuperdoublesecretpermabanned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well xmas, sbm and sa210/chewbacca were part of this old man krew known as the Others who cried constantly about a dharma initiative.

It was entertaining but then this smoke monster appeared and it got ridiculous.
    It is weird that made sense to me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really simple.

silverblack mystic, the user who got completely axed by Kori (which only happens if you're a total asshat beyond comprehension) began the entire situation by posting a bunch of his personal info to SpursTalk, then getting his feelings hurt when not everyone liked his music, or the fact that he bragged 'bout his 2012 Ford Mustang, $5k salary, or an "invite to the playboy mansion". He decided he didn't like me when I spoke out against police brutality in one of the threads, whereas he rather enjoys the fact that cops get to kick in the heads of civilians for little to no reason at all without punishment.

Anyway, he gets his plumage all fluffed up and starts making real life threats. I.e., he's going to kick <user's> ass, and even veiled references to familial threats, asserting that he is able to do so without consequence because he's police (in reality, he's a security guard making ~$20 an hour). Yanno, cause he's mad. Somewhere in this mess (actually before most of it), he also makes a thread talking down/ridiculing Popovich, and basically proclaiming that he knows more about basketball than said coach with 5.

Obviously, this goes about as well as expected for him, and basically every single person had a laugh at his expense even before the Spurs rang again. Like the high school bully he still wants to be, he kept attacking and threatening other members, much to the delight of SpursTalk, which takes extra special joy in watching Internet Tough Guys get their comeuppance.

Somewhere along the line, xmas1997 and SA210 (Chewbacca) decided to get mixed up in his 13 year old tough guy fantasy, and they started lashing out at everyone who commented on the thread, even those proclaiming to be Switzerland. Xmas and SBM decide to create dozens of threads about how angry and hurt they are, under the guise of being internet badasses and vigilantes. Chump, who is quite good at trolling idiots, became to fan the flames until they thought they obtained a picture of him through a facebook profile. Using the excuse that other people posted info about SBM (he actually posted it himself), they began to photoshop thousands of pictures of some random dude. Robdiaz, in his infinite wisdom, joined them in attempting to mock this dude who, to that point, had never been on Spurstalk or heard of the site. Despite this, they stated numerous times that he was a pedophile and continued attacking him, as it was their only leg to stand on against chump. Going under the guise of "we totally aren't being serious", SBM asserted that it was a "war" he was fighting against chump, and dozens of threads were dedicated to the innocent dude in question. Someone notified the actual facebook user, and he contacted Kori, who asked that the four idiots who were calling some random dude a pedo stop, as it's sort of, yanno, illegal.

Of course, tell someone with the mindset of a 13 year old not to do something, and they're going to continue to try to win a power struggle to assert that they are incapable of being a mature individual. In this case, they thought that they would actually beat down an owner of the site. Enter The Bannenings, and now Robdiaz is left on an island and thinks everyone on SpursTalk is ganging up on him.

That's pretty much it. There are no crews, just a few idiots who think they can be tough on the internet, unaware that it's 2014 and that schtick was tired about 10 years ago. Post The Bannening, there is only mockery left over of a few guys who melted down more times than the rest of Spurstalk ever has, combined, and rob, who's valiantly carrying on in his war that never existed in the first place.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 11-24-2014 at 11:55 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

btw why are ppl so curious as to what Dumpster looks like? he spends every waking moment on this site, its what he lives for. not hard to guess how fat he is
    my lil nig

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    remember that Freddy leroy thread? ...i think that was the name

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol The Bannenings

Thread Information