Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    While we are in clean up mode, can we take away Avante's thread starting ability? I don't mind him being around as he is somewhat entertaining to go back and forth with...but he really starts a lot of useless threads then bumps them when no one talks to him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The pink tool is really underused

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever happened to CuckingFunt?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It seems to me that he's just lonely and starting threads is how he copes, am I right?

While we are in clean up mode, can we take away Avante's thread starting ability? I don't mind him being around as he is somewhat entertaining to go back and forth with...but he really starts a lot of useless threads then bumps them when no one talks to him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    you need your ass kicked for real....as in for real for real....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It seems to me that he's just lonely and starting threads is how he copes, am I right?
    He makes duplicate threads every time an idea pops in his head. I think he has 30+ threads called "Russell Wilson.." In the nfl forum

He starts threads like mouse registers accounts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Whatever happened to CuckingFunt?
    She was hurt by all that drama between us..she wanted a bad yall just didn't know what I did...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    she opened up to me more than any guy on this site....she actually loved the idea of a clit clamp and nipple shocker

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Probably...but it would be easier to handle if he didn't talk about the same things over and over again. We should just give him one thread and call it The All Encompassing Avante Thread and sticky it. Then he could have his own place to get attention with out spamming the forum. He's already doing something similar in the NFL forum.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He makes duplicate threads every time an idea pops in his head. I think he has 30+ threads called "Russell Wilson.." In the nfl forum

He starts threads like mouse registers accounts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    she opened up to me more than any guy on this site....she actually loved the idea of a clit clamp and nipple shocker
    She was a guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Probably...but it would be easier to handle if he didn't talk about the same things over and over again. We should just give him one thread and call it The All Encompassing Avante Thread and sticky it. Then he could have his own place to get attention with out spamming the forum. He's already doing something similar in the NFL forum.
    You realize if you ignore him he will simply fade away to another board. It's always been so simple yet a handful of people here can't help responding to him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    please don't start with that ....I saw her pussy...OK

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Avante is an alright guy..why do you clowns take this so seriously....yall are some real ing losers tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Rofl my dude Kool getting Michael Phelpsed.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You realize if you ignore him he will simply fade away to another board. It's always been so simple yet a handful of people here can't help responding to him.
    Come on man...you've been here long enough...you know good and well that's never going to happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I doubt it. He has tons of threads with no responses but it never deters him.

The dude opens threads and just lists random sprinters from the 30's for absolutely no reason. He's not going away

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Avante is an alright guy..why do you clowns take this so seriously....yall are some real ing losers tbh
    When you going to come work my ranch?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Rofl my dude Kool getting Michael Phelpsed.
    No I'm not Kori just in troll mode...she does this to me every so often....it's love brah...nothing more nothing less...I'm the only ing guy here that's read her long ass love / sex stories...she puts me to sleep at night...real talk

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She was hurt by all that drama between us..she wanted a bad yall just didn't know what I did...
    She was hurt by completely demolishing you on a scale never before seen on ST?

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I doubt it. He has tons of threads with no responses but it never deters him.

The he dude opens threads and just lists random sprinters from the 30's for absolutely no reason. He's not going away
    Truth...he's been banned from several other forums for it so now he uses this place as he outlet because he knows he can get away with it. He needs some tough love tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    When you going to come work my ranch?
    it's best you not go there ;-)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Come on man...you've been here long enough...you know good and well that's never going to happen.
    If people like you, Chump, Blake, ClipperNation etc stopped responding to him for a week I think you'd be surprised. Give it a shot, what's there to lose?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No I'm not Kori just in troll mode...she does this to me every so often....it's love brah...nothing more nothing less...I'm the only ing guy here that's read her long ass love / sex stories...she puts me to sleep at night...real talk
    Keep it pimpin pimpin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    She was hurt by completely demolishing you on a scale never before seen on ST?
    if you say so....yall are the fools.... :-)

Thread Information