Sacramento Kings
    it's best you not go there ;-)
    Always looking to buy more acreage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If people like you, Chump, Blake, ClipperNation etc stopped responding to him for a week I think you'd be surprised. Give it a shot, what's there to lose?
    Doesn't matter. If we don't respond his threads will just evolve (ironically) into a circle jerk with mouse, xmas, robdiaz, etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Always looking to buy more acreage.
    ok if you say so...let's keep it civil as we discussed behind closed doors

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Doesn't matter. If we don't respond his threads will just evolve (ironically) into a circle jerk with mouse, xmas, robdiaz, etc
    Stopped reading at evolve.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Let them have their circle jerk, they'll get bored of talking amongst each other.

It's like you guys are saying that you are forced to respond to him and you have no choice but to keep the very thing you whine to Kori about continuing.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was banned too...for real this time.
    Since he is no longer a member here is it fair game to post SBM's personal info?
    [FONT=Arial Black]Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    It seems to me that he's just lonely and starting threads is how he copes, am I right?
    Kori, seems to me and is only fair that if you're cleaning house and banning SBM and SA210, who both had the guts to speak out about blake and the ones above who have continuously used my last name, or form thereof, and a few still do, plus chumpdumper calling and encouraging them to keep doing it, then those above your qoute above along with chump and blake should be banned as well.

Fair is fair.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The kids look adorable, Kori. Tell my timvpimp I miss him tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let them have their circle jerk, they'll get bored of talking amongst each other.

It's like you guys are saying that you are forced to respond to him and you have no choice but to keep the very thing you whine to Kori about continuing.
    While I am not surprised you would believe this after the last year being empirical evidence to the contrary, it is incredibly stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Kori, seems to me and is only fair that if you're cleaning house and banning SBM and SA210, who both had the guts to speak out about blake and the ones above who have continuously used my last name, or form thereof, and a few still do, plus chumpdumper calling and encouraging them to keep doing it, then those above your qoute above along with chump and blake should be banned as well.

Fair is fair.
    I agree these other clowns need to stop using your personal information...and DMC should be banned for what he did to Cully.....just pathetic...sad part is for as old as Cully is I have no doubts he would kick their assses if he ran across them in the real world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Fair is fair.
    coveting attention using the victim card here of all places.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    The kids look adorable, Kori. Tell my timvpimp I miss him tbh.
    please don't address Texas Tea as a to his wife...it's not a good look and very disrepectful....ok patna

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I am still here, but it is incredibly unfair to have SBM and SA210 banned, if they are, and not those who kept posting my personal info on this site as well as chump who kept encouraging them to keep doing it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    you need your ass kicked for real....as in for real for real....

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if you say so....yall are the fools.... :-)
    Hey I think the fact that you were able to recover from it was impressive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings

Fair is fair.
    Oh shut the up you old whiny got. She took your picture down and told me not to use your last name and I agreed. She even censored your last name so it just looks like this Glen ******.

Which is actually even funnier because whenever someone sees Glen ****** they will of course remember your last name and be reminded of your meltdown.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Shut up you crybaby. If you were smart enough to know how to actually a) know what a parody account looks like and b) know that using your real name and picture on a twitter account that you planned on posting here is dumb then you would have never gotten yourself into the situation. You tripped over your own and tried to blame everyone else. We are honoring Kori's request and not posting any of your information anymore but you should at least attempt to think things through before you do them from here on out(if..that is...you actually learned anything from this).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Hey I think the fact that you were able to recover from it was impressive.
    wasn't nothing to recover from...she did what I fully expected her to do..it's why I posted all of her emails to me showing that she was flirting and wanted a relationship...I ran that from the start....

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think Kori should ask herself an obscure question and then pink Chump until he can guess what it was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Shut up you crybaby. If you were smart enough to know how to actually a) know what a parody account looks like and b) know that using your real name and picture on a twitter account that you planned on posting here is dumb then you would have never gotten yourself into the situation. You tripped over your own and tried to blame everyone else. We are honoring Kori's request and not posting any of your information anymore but you should at least attempt to think things through before you do them from here on out(if..that is...you actually learned anything from this).

So what's the deal with wanting to post his personal information. I don't get it....I remember when TSA thought he was ing me over by posting "my personal" information only to reveal his...I never posted it...his job with all of his bosses, his website, his family members all of that I got it all and never said a word to anyone...so why do yall think it's ok to be ing with people like this? I don't get it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    TSA is dropping truth bombs on the bunch of gots that are whining about Avante tbh.

Hey, let me complain about all his threads even though I have like 20 posts in every single one of them!! That makes sense.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    used my last name, or form thereof
    your name is now off limits, you don't get to ban things that rhyme with it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I don't have a dog in this fight but I think Kori needs to step up and enforce personal outing guidelines...it is pretty ridiculous on both sides

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If you would like to address you LJ, please talk to me via your main. Thanks.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh shut the up you old whiny got. She took your picture down and told me not to use your last name and I agreed. She even censored your last name so it just looks like this Glen ******.

Which is actually even funnier because whenever someone sees Glen ****** they will of course remember your last name and be reminded of your meltdown.
    off, what is right is right, you both hould be banned too and I will keep posting it until justice is done around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you don't like it, then GTFO.

Thread Information