Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    all I know is the beanz-a git needs his ass whupped in the worse kinda way....and DMC too... ster is too fragile to take a punch
    As long as SBM and SA210 remains banned I will continue to call for chump, blake, anakha, bene ot, DMC, and TSA to be banned too.

That is the only true fair thing to do.

Unban them all, or ban those truly at fault.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    As long as SBM and SA210 remains banned I will continue to call for chump, blake, anakha, bene ot, DMC, and TSA to be banned too.

How are SA210 and SBM not at fault?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights

I just think Kori needs to clean up the outing personal information ....I mean if Kool one of the most irresponsible posters on the site can exercise outing restraint I think we all can....I saw the anger of my good friend Cully and it was wrong....he's a good dude...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just think Kori needs to clean up the outing personal information ....I mean if Kool one of the most irresponsible posters on the site can exercise outing restraint I think we all can....I saw the anger of my good friend Cully and it was wrong....he's a good dude...
    I agree with you, but as long as the unfairness of banning SBM and SA210 goes on, without the worst offenders of all, chump (never posted my info but called for others on here to keep doing it), benefactor (who started it), and those who kept doing it such as anakha, blake, TSA, and DMC, should also be banned. CN apologized and supposedly edited his posts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    RIP sbm SA

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    I agree with you, but as long as the unfairness of banning SBM and SA210 goes on, without the worst offenders of all, chump (never posted my info but called for others on here to keep doing it), benefactor (who started it), and those who kept doing it such as anakha, blake, TSA, and DMC, should also be banned. CN apologized and supposedly edited his posts.
    Fact is Kori makes the rules....but I do think she need to take a look at these guys and how they operate...right now it's with impunity because they don't like you....Beanfactor is really the dip to me...I don't know too much about the others but when a dude wants to act like he's white it says alot about his ing character....

and no I'm not white

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    now you post some ty shots of your girl then it's all good....your is fine I will admit....all I need is one crack at her....I know you aint hitting that right bruh.... ;-)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    benefactor should be banned for his part as the initiator. For as old as he is and as long as he's been around ST he sure acts like a kid with all these feuds he has tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Who will I emptyquote with a laughing emote when my next shtick gets exposed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    a lot of pea ing in here

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here Glen a picture of me as a peace offering. Do with it as you wish.

I could care less.

You still try and post the deceased person's name like the asshole you are.

And chump incited and encouraged it, the facts are there.

And blake, CN (he agreed to stop and edit it all out), benefactor, anakha, and DMC still kept doing it.

What is fair is fair.

If SBM and SA210 are baneed, then so should you all be too.

I will keep calling for either this to happen or the other two to be unbanned, until justice and fairness is done on here, this is no schtick, this is total seriousness!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I could care less.

And blake, CN (he agreed to stop and edit it all out), benefactor, anakha, and DMC still kept doing it.

What is fair is fair.

I will keep calling for either this to happen or the other two to be unbanned, until justice and fairness is done on here, this is no schtick, this is total seriousness!
    Looks like a shtick tbh,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I could care less.

What is fair is fair.

I have not mentioned the late great Glen A since Kori asked me to stop Mr. ******

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Too bad, I was interested in getting that <REDACTED> mixer brand.

If only it didn't keep bleeding out the rear port and regurgitating the stuff others put in.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I laughed at the photoshops too, but good riddance to silver mystix being booted.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like a shtick tbh,
    I have nothing more to say TO you, but I have a whole lot more truth to keep saying ABOUT you until the injustices are rectified around here!

Understand me?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Old man Glen: SpursTalk Justice Warrior

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Listen up xmas1997, or whoever else thinks they can tell me who to ban, unban, pink or whatever...

silverblk mystix was banned for non-compliance to what I asked. In my previous thread, I kindly asked for people to stop posting pictures of a guy that isn't ChumpDumper. That guy doesn't post on this forum, and doesn't appreciate his photos being posted here.

Next, xmas -- You asked me to stop your name from being posted here. I did that by censoring it. I didn't do that because you are trying to threaten me with legal action; I did that because I'm nice. Your legal action, by the way, would go nowhere. When you signed up for SpursTalk, the Terms of Use clearly state that the owners of SpursTalk and vBulletin aren't responsible or liable for what is posted here. So if you want to sue anyone, you would need to sue Blake and the crew... which wouldn't go anywhere.

The main thing that I do know is that, if this stuff keeps up, I will no choice but to delete The Club altogether. And all other parts of SpursTalk will become password-protected or pay-per-view. So it's probably in your best interest not to be on the wrong side of the gate.

For all of those involved who I know are going to inevitably say: "I don't need SpursTalk, I can go anywhere..blahblahblah." You are welcome to do that. There's a little red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You can click it, and never come back. Or I can help you out, and ban you.

Anyone who has been banned, pink'd or whatever else is more than welcome to message or email me and state their case, if they want back in. But I don't need any of your whining on behalf of your e-friends in my inbox.

Thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I have nothing more to say TO you, but I have a whole lot more truth to keep saying ABOUT you until the injustices are rectified around here!

Understand me?
    Why did you lie to Kori and tell her you were related to the always missed and never forgotten great Glen A?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Old man Glen slapped down again

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Listen up xmas1997, or whoever else thinks they can tell me who to ban, unban, pink or whatever...

silverblk mystix was banned for non-compliance to what I asked. In my previous thread, I kindly asked for people to stop posting pictures of a guy that isn't ChumpDumper. That guy doesn't post on this forum, and doesn't appreciate his photos being posted here.

Next, xmas -- You asked me to stop your name from being posted here. I did that by censoring it. I didn't do that because you are trying to threaten me with legal action; I did that because I'm nice. Your legal action, by the way, would go nowhere. When you signed up for SpursTalk, the Terms of Use clearly state that the owners of SpursTalk and vBulletin aren't responsible or liable for what is posted here. So if you want to sue anyone, you would need to sue Blake and the crew... which wouldn't go anywhere.

The main thing that I do know is that, if this stuff keeps up, I will no choice but to delete The Club altogether. And all other parts of SpursTalk will become password-protected or pay-per-view. So it's probably in your best interest not to be on the wrong side of the gate.

For all of those involved who I know are going to inevitably say: "I don't need SpursTalk, I can go anywhere..blahblahblah." You are welcome to do that. There's a little red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You can click it, and never come back. Or I can help you out, and ban you.

Anyone who has been banned, pink'd or whatever else is more than welcome to message or email me and state their case, if they want back in. But I don't need any of your whining on behalf of your e-friends in my inbox.

Thanks.

you've been missed around here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    off, what is right is right, you both hould be banned too and I will keep posting it until justice is done around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you don't like it, then GTFO.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Thanks.
    Welp

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    xmas is like the guy who smokes, gets cancer and wants to sue the cigarrete company afteward.

You cant come to a board, troll and have it your way.

Specially on ST. Oh specially here indeed.

Thread Information