Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Listen up xmas1997, or whoever else thinks they can tell me who to ban, unban, pink or whatever...

silverblk mystix was banned for non-compliance to what I asked. In my previous thread, I kindly asked for people to stop posting pictures of a guy that isn't ChumpDumper. That guy doesn't post on this forum, and doesn't appreciate his photos being posted here.

Next, xmas -- You asked me to stop your name from being posted here. I did that by censoring it. I didn't do that because you are trying to threaten me with legal action; I did that because I'm nice. Your legal action, by the way, would go nowhere. When you signed up for SpursTalk, the Terms of Use clearly state that the owners of SpursTalk and vBulletin aren't responsible or liable for what is posted here. So if you want to sue anyone, you would need to sue Blake and the crew... which wouldn't go anywhere.

The main thing that I do know is that, if this stuff keeps up, I will no choice but to delete The Club altogether. And all other parts of SpursTalk will become password-protected or pay-per-view. So it's probably in your best interest not to be on the wrong side of the gate.

For all of those involved who I know are going to inevitably say: "I don't need SpursTalk, I can go anywhere..blahblahblah." You are welcome to do that. There's a little red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You can click it, and never come back. Or I can help you out, and ban you.

Anyone who has been banned, pink'd or whatever else is more than welcome to message or email me and state their case, if they want back in. But I don't need any of your whining on behalf of your e-friends in my inbox.

Thanks.
    Kori is the man, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

so old senile xmas really pmed Kori about legal actions.... Damn

what a Buffon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Glen, you need any help coming up with a new shtick to explain this latest humiliation away?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Listen up xmas1997, or whoever else thinks they can tell me who to ban, unban, pink or whatever...

silverblk mystix was banned for non-compliance to what I asked. In my previous thread, I kindly asked for people to stop posting pictures of a guy that isn't ChumpDumper. That guy doesn't post on this forum, and doesn't appreciate his photos being posted here.

Next, xmas -- You asked me to stop your name from being posted here. I did that by censoring it. I didn't do that because you are trying to threaten me with legal action; I did that because I'm nice. Your legal action, by the way, would go nowhere. When you signed up for SpursTalk, the Terms of Use clearly state that the owners of SpursTalk and vBulletin aren't responsible or liable for what is posted here. So if you want to sue anyone, you would need to sue Blake and the crew... which wouldn't go anywhere.

The main thing that I do know is that, if this stuff keeps up, I will no choice but to delete The Club altogether. And all other parts of SpursTalk will become password-protected or pay-per-view. So it's probably in your best interest not to be on the wrong side of the gate.

For all of those involved who I know are going to inevitably say: "I don't need SpursTalk, I can go anywhere..blahblahblah." You are welcome to do that. There's a little red X in the upper right hand corner of your screen. You can click it, and never come back. Or I can help you out, and ban you.

Anyone who has been banned, pink'd or whatever else is more than welcome to message or email me and state their case, if they want back in. But I don't need any of your whining on behalf of your e-friends in my inbox.

Thanks.
    I never once demanded you ban, pink, or anything.

I "asked" that you be fair.

Those two you banned actually stopped doing what you wanted them to stop.

The others kept posting personal info, my personal and the other person by my same name, as you well know by now.

I appreciate what you have done, do not misunderstand, please.

I only "ask" for fairness in all of this.

Why punish those who stopped the offenses, and yet those who kept doing it get off scott free.

Is that being fair in your opinion?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you just ban anyone ing about people being banned things would probably clean up quickly and there wouldn't be any need to do that. I never paid attention to the whole photoshop not Chumpdumper feud but it seems like this will continue until one side is completely eliminated. It would be nice to keep the Club and get back to the vulgar, racist, antisemetic, phobic, sexist banter the Club once enjoyed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you just ban anyone ing about people being banned things would probably clean up quickly and there wouldn't be any need to do that. I never paid attention to the whole photoshop not Chumpdumper feud but it seems like this will continue until one side is completely eliminated. It would be nice to keep the Club and get back to the vulgar, racist, antisemetic, phobic, sexist banter the Club once enjoyed.

Irony.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    I never once demanded you ban, pink, or anything.
    As long as SBM and SA210 remains banned I will continue to call for chump, blake, anakha, bene ot, DMC, and TSA to be banned too.
    Old man Glen so senile he forgot what he posted an hour ago

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Those two you banned actually stopped doing what you wanted them to stop.
    Lie.

The others kept posting personal info, my personal and the other person by my same name, as you well know by now.
    Maybe you shouldn't have linked to something that revealed your personal info in the first place.
    I did you a favor and censored out your last name. My suggestion is to stop aggravating people and they'll move on to troll someone else.

I appreciate what you have done, do not misunderstand, please.
    Kiss-assing rarely works here.

I only "ask" for fairness in all of this.

Why punish those who stopped the offenses, and yet those who kept doing it get off scott free.
    Life isn't fair. It's not lollipops and roses, and everyone doesn't get a trophy at the end of soccer season. SpursTalk isn't a democracy, and SJW don't rule the roost.

Over the years, people have cried/whined/complained/vented about the lack of "fairness" here on the rare occasions when I ban people. The bottomline is some people are used as example, some people get caught in crossfire, and some people just get eliminated because they annoy the heck of me. Don't find your way into the last group.

Is that being fair in your opinion?
    No.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My thoughts on the topic..

1. Xmas1997 got his pushed in by Kori . I can't believe his crying led to me having to censor any potential thread about an industrial grade food mixer.

2. SBM and SA210 will have no choice but to kill themselves. There is no reason to live without being able to create crappy photoshops, but to be banned from ST is the straw that broke the camels back. mouse, you're gonna need a new suit for two funerals.

3. Koolaid Man - no , must have posted like 40 times in this thread and not a single soul other than xmas acknowledged his existence. What a clown.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lie.

Maybe you shouldn't have linked to something that revealed your personal info in the first place.
    I did you a favor and censored out your last name. My suggestion is to stop aggravating people and they'll move on to troll someone else.

Kiss-assing rarely works here.

Life isn't fair. It's not lollipops and roses, and everyone doesn't get a trophy at the end of soccer season. SpursTalk isn't a democracy, and SJW don't rule the roost.

Over the years, people have cried/whined/complained/vented about the lack of "fairness" here on the rare occasions when I ban people. The bottomline is some people are used as example, some people get caught in crossfire, and some people just get eliminated because they annoy the heck of me. Don't find your way into the last group.

No.

I get it, collateral damage so to speak, yet I still "ask" you please not ban anyone. We all make mistakes. And this site is not a democracy, but no ass kissing is going on here, rather just total abject honesty and no less.

This site is a fun site, and most don't take it seriously, yet we at least like the "appearance" of fairness.

If you choose to ban me for speaking the truth, then so be it, it is your site, and in the grand scheme of things it will have no effect on my life, but I would like to stay on and have fun, as well as see those other two be allowed to stay and have fun too.

I am "asking" for you to be compassionate about all of this, and I in no way condemn.

Yes, people whine on here all the time, and can be very annoying, I agree. I am not trying to get on anyone's bad side, I merely ask you for fairness, even though this world is not fair, some of us can still try.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I get it, collateral damage so to speak, yet I still "ask" you please not ban anyone. We all make mistakes. And this site is not a democracy, but no ass kissing is going on here, rather just total abject honesty and no less.

This site is a fun site, and most don't take it seriously, yet we at least like the "appearance" of fairness.

If you choose to ban me for speaking the truth, then so be it, it is your site, and in the grand scheme of things it will have no effect on my life, but I would like to stay on and have fun, as well as see those other two be allowed to stay and have fun too.

I am "asking" for you to be compassionate about all of this, and I in no way condemn.

Yes, people whine on here all the time, and can be very annoying, I agree. I am not trying to get on anyone's bad side, I merely ask you for fairness, even though this world is not fair, some of us can still try.
    As expected.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    why wasn't xmas defending me when i got an unjust 7 day ban?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Time to celebrate Spurstalk, tonight is a special night

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    Old man Glen already pulling the 'I don't really care' card.

So much for all of that bluster earlier.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    why wasn't xmas defending me when i got an unjust 7 day ban?

looks like he got banned as well. but i hear your point.

Xmas problem is he thinks the site is about fairness or rule of law, when it's really more of a banana republic in a third world hole.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    so will xmas just resume posting on his timvp account?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    old man ban hammer
    my San Antonio Raiders thread

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Old Krew annihilation

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TCU Horned Frogs
    Kori Ellis to Xmas in this thread

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Old man Glen so senile he forgot what he posted an hour ago
    He didn't forget. That is just his entire schtick. Take both position depending on what sounds best at that particular time. You can tell his trolls too because of it.

He wants the attention. I guess he doesn't have any friends to text him so this is the next best thing for him. It's all about the response. Any response. It's sad because it is typically behavior you see in children and he is at least 50 years old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Cincinnati Bearcats
    65, actually.

Thread Information