Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30172433

"A 12-year-old boy has been shot dead by police in the US city of Cleveland, after carrying what turned out to be a replica gun in a playground."

cleveland
    fatasses threatened by a kid
    lebron
    declining faster than Duncan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid. Leave the Cleveland & LeCoon stickh to Harlem tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid. Leave the Cleveland & LeCoon stickh to Harlem tbh.
    I don't do schticks tbh.

cleveland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30172433

"A 12-year-old boy has been shot dead by police in the US city of Cleveland, after carrying what turned out to be a replica gun in a playground."

cleveland
    fatasses threatened by a kid
    lebron
    declining faster than Duncan
    Murican cops
    cowards
    afraid of plastic guns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are they supposed to be able to tell its a real gun at night from a distance when someone is pointing it at them. They have a picture of the gun up close up and I can't even tell that its fake.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ 9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never let your kids play with toy guns. In the past we did this because most of us had some ing sense, but these days both the cops and the kids are mentally re ed. So let them play with non-gun looking items. Guns are no longer part of American culture, especially in the household of single parents. They are now part of the thug culture. Every kid wanted a toy gun growing up, we dreamed about it until we got real ones.

Cops these days take the .1% and make it the 100% response. They see too many videos where other cops get shot for not taking a threat seriously, so they overreact because in reality they are not of the mindset to be law enforcement, they are afraid of dying all the time, so they overcompensate by shooting anything that appears threatening.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs fans more defensive over LeBronze than Cavs fans
    Spurs fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans
    You mean laker fans bruh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean laker fans bruh
    No man, Spurs fans. You guys have 1 of the greatest teams of all time and 80% of the fans here are busy defending Bron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No man, Spurs fans. You guys have 1 of the greatest teams of all time and 80% of the fans here are busy defending Bron.
    Oh ok.

Well he's one of the best to ever play it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree on both counts.Anytime someone pokes at LeBron they lash out at Kobe make threads ...LeBron has struggled Kobe has struggled worse this year it happens.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree on both counts.Anytime someone pokes at LeBron they lash out at Kobe make threads ...LeBron has struggled Kobe has struggled worse this year it happens.
    San Antonio Heat/Cavs tbh.

Actually the majority of the Spurs fans hoped on the Lebron wagon after our 07 chip tbh. Lebron's actually struggled getting his teammates involved. Kobe on the other has been the opposite. He just wants to eat first and wouldn't mind shooting from mars if needed to pass DK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and trashing Kobe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    San Antonio Heat/Cavs tbh.

Actually the majority of the Spurs fans hoped on the Lebron wagon after our 07 chip tbh. Lebron's actually struggled getting his teammates involved. Kobe on the other has been the opposite. He just wants to eat first and wouldn't mind shooting from mars if needed to pass DK.
    ...He's hunted him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different guys at different stages of their careers, tbh... it's easy to forget Lebron has been in the last 4 NBA Finals (and you can put whatever * you want about the East, but he was the clear #1 in all those teams and it's still an impressive feat).

Which is also the reason that if you go to nba.com or espn.com right now, he's the guy in the front page being questioned about his leadership...

We do have a team for the ages right now, and personally, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Might or might not end up finding that 5th gear they had last season, but watching TD, Gino going away like this is amazing. Both of them could've been greedy and set the franchise back 3-4 years, but they're winners through and through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...1124-post.html

"must win game" 13-games into the season

SuperFriends Jr.

HGH shortage in Cleveland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron talking nonsense must be the hgh withdrawals

"This is a dark point but i seen darker so this is pretty light to me "

"We wil write a different news clipping tonight"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Guns are no longer part of American culture, especially in the household of single parents
    The they aren't, gun sales and ownership are up now more than ever. We will abolish the government before we abolish guns. Good point about the age of single parents though. But conservative whites are the only group in America besides Mexicans who are breeding above the replacement rate. We teach our sons how to shoot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The they aren't, gun sales and ownership are up now more than ever. We will abolish the government before we abolish guns. Good point about the age of single parents though. But conservative whites are the only group in America besides Mexicans who are breeding above the replacement rate. We teach our sons how to shoot.
    America still loves guns, but they aren't part of our culture as much as they are part of a fad now, the thug fad. Kids don't play cowboys and indians or cops and robbers, they play "Imma kill me a cop" or "I'm a gangsta" and they get shot by real cops. Thugs teaching 3 year olds to curse like grownups then videoing it and posting it online like it's funny that their kid is going to be in prison at age 14.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans
    LeBron embodies the Spur way on the court and would make a great Spur. If the pass is there to be made, he'll make it. Kirby stan likes to call it not being 'cold blooded' or not having an underbite like Kirby but it's actually called making the right basketball play. Beanchuck OTOH is the anti-Spur.

Game recognizes game, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron embodies the Spur way on the court and would make a great Spur. If the pass is there to be made, he'll make it. Kirby stan likes to call it not being 'cold blooded' or not having an underbite like Kirby but it's actually called making the right basketball play. Beanchuck OTOH is the anti-Spur.

Game recognizes game, son.
    MAMBA MENTALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information