Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    First play of the game, against the ty Falcons. Time to get the division lead, lets do this!!

What would Andrew Luck do?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    They would Meow ?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    First play of the game, against the ty Falcons. Time to get the division lead, lets do this!!

What would Andrew Luck do?
    watch last year's playoff game vs the chiefs. great qb's handle adversity

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    You're right, no other quarterback has ever been sacked before. Woe is Newton.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    You're right, no other quarterback has ever been sacked before. Meow is Newton.
    fify

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Poor Cam...he got sackedid

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    So we can establish that there is no answer to that, and that every QB would struggle with an abortion of an OL.

Got it

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    why the is a Lion fan talking though? Even with our abortion OL, we still whooped your fake ass team's ass.

watch last year's playoff game vs the chiefs. great qb's handle adversity
    Ya, Luck sure did that by going to school another year because "Carolina doesn't have the tools to win "

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    So we can establish that there is no answer to that, and that every QB would struggle with an abortion of an OL.

Got it
    That was one play--perhaps Luck would've audibled the pass protection or checked down to a run play. I mean Cam can't even read defenses properly. You would've thought he'd put those stolen laptops to good use while at Auburn. Google audible and shift protection. However, you are putting speculator evidence as if there is a definite answer.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::::

MVRivers >>>>>>>

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    That was one play--perhaps Luck would've audibled the pass protection or checked down to a run play. I mean Cam can't even read defenses properly. You would've thought he'd put those stolen laptops to good use while at Auburn. Google audible and shift protection. However, you are putting speculator evidence as if there is a definite answer.
    Well, before the offensive line started struggling, Cam had posted a 98 QBR. The following games he was sacked 6, 7, 9, 6, 8 times.

But , no Luck would not be able to read progressions or read the line and hand it off. That was not due to the play, they rushed four...

By the way, watch a Carolina game. Newton goes through his progressions regularly, and he can read a defense.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why the is a Lion fan talking though? Even with our abortion OL, we still whooped your fake ass team's ass.

Ya, Luck sure did that by going to school another year because "Carolina doesn't have the tools to win "
    yeah he instead chose to go to a 1-15 colts team while having to immediately fill the shoes of one of the top QB's in NFL history

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    yeah he instead chose to go to a 1-15 colts team while having to immediately fill the shoes of one of the top QB's in NFL history
    That so happened to have all the weapons that Peyton had. They sucked because Peyton wasn't there.

New QB struggles and they lose a couple games = the team stops caring.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    QB struggles and they lose a couple games = the team stops caring.
    that explains the panthers tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They wouldn't be Newton, that's for sure

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    that explains the panthers tbh
    Or the Raiders for the past 20 years.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Got it
    My work here is done.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Or the Raiders for the past 20 years.
    yeah, the raiders have been terrible since 2003. i've never claimed otherwise, so not sure if you think you're actually making a point or not

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Got it
    yes, any qb would struggle, then again, good qbs adapt and release the ball quicker.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    yeah, the raiders have been terrible since 2003. i've never claimed otherwise, so not sure if you think you're actually making a point or not
    He assumes a lot but rationalizes very little...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    and since luck has been mentioned, he had an awful offensive line in his rookie season, yet somehow got them to win a boatload of games..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    and since luck has been mentioned, he had an awful offensive line in his rookie season, yet somehow got them to win a boatload of games..
    I'm sure he had a line as bad as four undrafted free agents. But hey, when all your missing is an above-average QB and you have the whole team that went to the SB and went to all those playoff games in recent years, ain't that hard.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm sure he had a line as bad as four undrafted free agents. But hey, when all your missing is an above-average QB and you have the whole team that went to the SB and went to all those playoff games in recent years, ain't that hard.
    when i told u about how ur team will struggle this season (in large part due to the line), you brushed it off saying "nah we're the best we're winning the division. tiquan underwood is a good deep threat and jason avant has good hands, unlike butterfingers lafell"... its pretty made to come back and make all these excuses you were already told about

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    when i told u about how ur team will struggle this season (in large part due to the line), you brushed it off saying "nah we're the best we're winning the division. tiquan underwood is a good deep threat and jason avant has good hands, unlike butterfingers lafell"... its pretty made to come back and make all these excuses you were already told about
    I expressed displeasure in the line, and I never said we would win the division - just that we wouldn't fall off as bad. That was wrong. And it is solely because of the offensive line, DB's, and the worst coaching staff I have ever seen in my lifetime - no joke.

I can admit my faults. I was wrong. Carolina ing sucks this year. But for dumbasses and people that don't watch games to blame it on Cam is ing ridiculous. But you guys spin everything. "He's not a pocket passer because he's black" - "He can't get out of the pocket because he takes too long to get rid of the ball" - "He can't come back for the win - maybe because the offensive line has allowed him to be hit THREE TIMES as much as the second most hit QB.

Thread Information