My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    first they love him, then they hate him, then they love them again.

i heard the redskins fans were chanting rg3's name the entire game. i thought the skins were done with dude

its looking like the redskin faithful will not give up on him. love him or hate him, rg3 is there to stay. if rg3 isn't the guy, they better have a of a plan to replace him because as that team stands, any qb playing behind that ty o line is going to struggle, word.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What RGIII did at Baylor simply won't work at the NFL level and I said this when he was drafted. His thing was putting a defense in..."will he run or pass". Take that aspect of it out of the equation and he is not all that as "just" a passer. If you watch his Baylor highlights he's tossing the ball around, he's not zipping it into tight widows.

Now add the fact he's immature and pretty much a kid. He has no clue how to act as an NFL player either.

By 2016 he'll either be out of football or sitting on a bench somewhere.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    RGIII is a small step above garbage. They need to take their losses and go get a couple more white QB's IMO.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He's a below average QB that has failed to adjust or make any progress. Between him, Cousins, and McCoy, does it really matter if the fans are chanting for him? He's not a choice. It's a lack of options. His short career so far has basically mirrored Kaepernick (without the team success).

All my criticisms of Kaepernick in the "how to fix the niners" thread apply to RG3, and I expect I'll be saying the same things about Manziel at some point in the next couple of years. How far do people really think RG3 can take the Redskins? What's his ceiling, reverting back to his rookie season?

I think the Redskins and Niners would be better off moving on, not because they'll improve immediately, but because they'll just be wasting another season.

In a league where quarterbacks are so damn impactful, I generally see 3 kinds of teams:

1) Teams that have their franchise QB in place... Pats, Broncos, Packers, Colts, Chargers, Cowboys, etc.

2) Teams that think they might have one, and are evaluating... Raiders, Dolphins, Vikings, Jags, ans(?), etc

3) Teams that are just ing wasting their time... Bears, Bengals, Jets, Bills, Redskins, Niners, etc

Thread Information