Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The most important thing is hitting the hole quickly. Defenders getting to the ball quickly. That is what great speed will do. Teams that have the speed advantage have a huge advantage, you don't get this?

If an athlete has great speed he's going to have a great burst.

Stop thinking I;m talking about sprinters...ok? I'm talking about football players...ok?

Devin Hester is the greatest kick return guy in pro football history, he was a sprint star in HS. Look at Sammy Watkins, he was a sprint star in HS, as was Reggie Bush.

Come on man, stop working at not geting it, ok?
    No. Absolutely wrong.

Thats what great ACCELERATION will do. Not great speed. You have not a clue as to what I have been writing.
    And you talk all this track stuff and don't even understand basic terms.
    Please stop.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Michigan Wolverines
    Post Count
    Hopefully Bama kills em

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    I could give two s about this game, tbh.. both teams..

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I was obviously talking about history as I always do. And I only deal in facts I assumed that was understood.
    Speaking in absolutes eh. Sure sign you are full of yourself and are a loser. If you are so interest in history you showed know about Joey Galloway then.

These facts you speak of.

Next season Ohio State will have Parris Campbell a 10.47w cat on their football team, he is the only speed of note they recruited, so far.
    Paris was on the team this year, so much for you claiming to know about every college football team and their speed. Only speed they have recruited so far??? Braxton, Bradley Roby, Curtis Samuel, Dontre Wilson, Dixon, etc...

In that article there is mention of Devin Smith the fastest Buckeye. He runs on the track team and was compared to Percy Harvin.
    The article was from last August and was the author's opinion that he was the fastest buckeye, which is not true if you actually knew the team speed like you claimed to know.

Speaking in absolutes eh. Sure sign you are full of yourself and are a loser. If you are so interest in history you showed know about Joey Galloway then.

These facts you speak of.

Paris was on the team this year, so much for you claiming to know about every college football team and their speed. Only speed they have recruited so far??? Braxton, Bradley Roby, Curtis Samuel, Dontre Wilson, Dixon, etc...

The article was from last August and was the author's opinion that he was the fastest buckeye, which is not true if you actually knew the team speed like you claimed to know.
    So tell me what kind of speed did Joey Galloway have? Give me his numbers.

Then you can run down the times all those you mentioned ran. It's real obvious you have no idea what real speed is.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    So tell me what kind of speed did Joey Galloway have? Give me his numbers.
    Was timed running a 4.34 back in July, as a 42 year old. Has been timed at 4.18 at the combine. Fast enough for you????

Then you can run down the times all those you mentioned ran.
    I thought you knew it all when it comes to speed on college teams. So you are admitting your not as knowledgeable as you claimed. Hmmmm, shocker.

It's real obvious you have no idea what real speed is.
    It is real obvious that you are a blow-hard that provides little to no valuable information to any conversation.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count
    Children, please...

don't try to talk about football either.
    You do know I can take you to school talking TT....right?

No. Absolutely wrong.

Thats what great ACCELERATION will do. Not great speed. You have not a clue as to what I have been writing.
    And you talk all this track stuff and don't even understand basic terms.
    Please stop.
    You are so wrong/lost it's comical, not a clue of any kind about speed/football. Yep, a huge waste of my time.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You do know I can take you to school talking TT....right?
    No you can't, but that's ok.

No you can't, but that's ok.
    Yes I can and I can't believe you don't get this....yet.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Yes I can and I can't believe you don't get this....yet.
    No you can't, but don't care either way.

No you can't, but don't care either way.
    Wrong as usual.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Wrong as usual.
    That phrase should replace "veteran" under your name. Would be much more accurate.

That phrase should replace "veteran" under your name. Would be much more accurate.
    Anyone trying to debate Big10 vs SEC when it comes to speed knows nothing about the college game. You look like a total fool.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    Anyone trying to debate Big10 vs SEC when it comes to speed knows nothing about the college game.
    Never said that. Your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best.

You look like a total fool.
    Pretty sure you were looking at your own reflection on your screen.

Never said that. Your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best.

Pretty sure you were looking at your own reflection on your screen.
    You cannot be this damn dumb.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    As dumb as you, not even close. You are on a whole other level of dumb.

Said certain players has SEC type speed, nevers said the league as whole was close to the SEC in terms of team speed. Like I said earler your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best and you keep proving me right, which you will do again in your next response.

As dumb as you, not even close. You are on a whole other level of dumb.

Said certain players has SEC type speed, nevers said the league as whole was close to the SEC in terms of team speed. Like I said earler your ability to read and comprehend sentences is poor at best and you keep proving me right, which you will do again in your next response.
    The thing is no they don't have SEC type speed. There are guys in the SEC that run sub 10.20, nobody in Ohio State history has ran that fast. And I am talking football.

You're simply an obvious idiot.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    The thing is no they don't have SEC type speed. There are guys in the SEC that run sub 10.20, nobody in Ohio State history has ran that fast. And I am talking football.
    Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time. You can say I'm talking "football" but really you have no clue what you are talking about.

You're simply an obvious idiot.

Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    you have no idea what is being argued here.

You're ing re ed.

Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time. You can say I'm talking "football" but really you have no clue what you are talking about.

Says you and you are wrong 99.99% of the time.
    I haven't been wrong about anything. Which is why I'm calling you an idiot.

you have no idea what is being argued here.

You're ing re ed.
    Well let's see could it be the lack of SEC speed we see at schools like Ohio State?

Blake, ever thought of doing something about your need to criticize everyone? You really got it bad, honest.

My Team
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Post Count
    I haven't been wrong about anything. Which is why I'm calling you an idiot.
    lol, you are wrong on just about everything.

You have not responded to any of my retorts to your assertions with everything but facts, which means your a) a bull ter; b) have no clue what you are talking about; or c) are the biggest ing moron on this site.

I'd say it is obviously (c), but cut you some slack and say it is probably a combination of a, b, and c.

How about you leave the real football threads to the posters that actually know football and you can hang out in your track thread and get a hard on every time the views increase and it was not because of you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't know who to root for.
    I dislike both the coaches.

I guess either way I win.

Thread Information