Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Saw Rashard Lewis today at Town and Country. Wife is a dime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a lot of people who have bumped into Jason Kidd, heard from most of them that he's a . Some of my family live in OKC and they've met Westbrook, Scotty Brooks, and Derek Fisher. They said Westbrook is kinda reserved and to himself so he comes off as an asshole, but he's a pretty cool guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ran into DRob in DFW airport right after the 2004 season started. I was in a hurry, recognized him walking along, shook his hand and thanked him for 3. He was quite gracious, and didn't try to hand me a bible or koran, so I was thankful about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Run into Samuel Dalembart at the club. Cool guy..

Even said my pants was cool and asked where I bought it..

Pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i used to work at the call center at ucla, and about 75% of the students there were athletes, mostly track... and from the ones that knew Westbrook, they almost unanimously said he was a cool dude

that said i've never seen an NBA player outside of a game setting. i've met a handful of raiders players and some of the old-timers when i've been up on oakland though

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan,Barkley, Damon Jones, Laettner, Chucky Brown, Mitch Richmond, Spudd Webb, Vinny Del Negro, Gugliotta ,James Worthy,Nate McMillan. I played Damon Jones several years ago in college in a pickup game. I didn't realize how great just a normal NBA player is until I saw Damon light up everybody like he was MJ out there. All those guys were pretty classy except for MJ who I had the misfortune of meeting 3 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pics

You look like a guy that s with girls while their boyfriends are stuck at work saving up for a new purse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Michael Jordan,Barkley, Damon Jones, Laettner, Chucky Brown, Mitch Richmond, Spudd Webb, Vinny Del Negro, Gugliotta ,James Worthy,Nate McMillan. I played Damon Jones several years ago in college in a pickup game. I didn't realize how great just a normal NBA player is until I saw Damon light up everybody like he was MJ out there. All those guys were pretty classy except for MJ who I had the misfortune of meeting 3 times.
    Are you Black, tbh?..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Met DeJuan Blair and George Hill a couple times. They were pretty chill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you Black, tbh?..
    not gna lie that was good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could have saw Dominique Wilkins tonight. He came back home as his high school FINALLY retired his jersey after almost 35 years. I saw a lot of high school players in my day that later went to the nba. Does that count? haha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. I live in NC.. quite a few NBA players are from around here. Anyone from Duke, UNC, NCSU, Wake Forest, etc Ive seen. Most from the ACC too. I go to every home game at NCSU

When I attended UNCW for a semester I lived about 2 minutes from MJ's beach house too.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I smoke with Russ on the regular, tbh..yes, be jealous..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I smoke with Russ on the regular, tbh..yes, be jealous..
    this is about as likely as Kool being sexually active

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few, actually.

-Stood right by the great Bill Russell himself at Houston Hobby Airport a few years ago. His flight was taking off at the gate right next to mine.

-Met Kevin Durant at Fleming's Steakhouse back when he was at Texas and I lived in Austin. He was just a Freshman, nobody knew who he was yet. He was really quiet/shy and I got a pic with him.

-Met LaMarcus Aldridge at Texas Basketball Camp back when he was still in school there. Same with T.J. Ford.

-Walked into a convenience store in Houston about 5 years ago and Patrick Ewing came walking out. He was an Asst. Coach for the Rockets then.

-Met Corey Maggette at an Auto Show out here in LA this year. He's an analyst for the Clippers now.

-Living in LA now, I fly out of LAX usually when I travel, and I've seen a few there:

-JaVale McGee (he was massive, and I'm pretty tall at 6'5).
    -Rip Hamilton and Kirk Hinrich both just last year on separate occasions.
    -Saw Reggie Miller at the baggage claim at LAX when I first moved out here. He still lives in LA apparently.

As for Spurs, I met David Robinson at a Harlem Globetrotters event in San Antonio when I was in high school.

-Saw Devin Brown at the Best Buy at The Rim in SA and said "What's up" to him

-Met Bruce Bowen at an autograph signing by Guy Caparelli's restaurant in SA right after he retired.

-Met Sean Elliott at a Texas football game. It was 2010 when they were playing K-State IIRC.

-Met Malik Rose at Godiva Chocolate in North Star Mall in SA a few years back.

-Shook Fabricio Oberto's hand at La Cantera while waiting for valet back when he was with the Spurs. He was driving a sick Ferrari too.

-Also met both Michael Finley and George Gervin at a charity event for my mom's work in SA. That was about 7 years ago or so. Gervin was a really friendly dude.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    OJ Mayo at a gas station and Sam Young and Jerry The King Lawler walked in to see the same movie at a theater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Matt Bonner in Montreal tbh if he counts as an NBA player .........

- Katy Faber ran into Kobe in Colorado

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and this barely counts, but the entire Rio Grande Valley Vipers NBA-DL team was on my flight from Houston to South Texas last Christmas Break and Isaiah Cannon (who's a backup PG for Houston now), who was on the team at the time, ripped a rowdy fart when we were waiting to board the plane in Houston All the players busted out laughing except for one of their big men who got pissed

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Ran into Tyrus Thomas at a Cracker Barrell in Pearland, TX, south of Houston. He was tall and skinny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Matt Bonner in Montreal tbh if he counts as an NBA player .........
    I 'd

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Mugsy Bogues and Dell Curry

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Met DJ Mbenga on Rodeo Drive back in 09. Met Ron Artest the next day at Hollywood and Highland. When I lived in Dallas and worked at the AAC, I met a ton of players (Dirk, Marion, Corey Brewer, Roddy B, Terry, DeShawn Stevenson, Wade who was in a car asking why do they still hate him in Dallas) and Cuban. Met Clyde Drexler at a Sports Clips when I was a kid. He was just there chilling after getting a cut.

Thread Information