My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those of you with experience dating good looking women... you know that's the worst thing you can come across. She has all the aesthetics... gorgeous face, nice natural s, firm ass... sexy as she can be. But when you her... you immediately know the pussy is no good. And she know it too. Its an awkward feeling... and she'll do anything to make up for her having bad pussy... but its not enough.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    STFU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm serious, honor... how do you that one up? The Spurs are going to finish you off in 6. They know how important it is not to come back to LA. You watch how they take care of business next game. You guys are pathetic. Can't even get out of the first ing round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pussy is good tbh, 's full of bacterias and viruses and it often smells of rotten fish. And, ing is a harmful activity because it accelerates your aging process and makes you die sooner than you would without sex. es are dishes for your eyes, and that's all. It's stupid of a man to stick his into a moist smelly hole that's filled with germs and s when your hands can get the job just as well done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pussy is good tbh, 's full of bacterias and viruses and it often smells of rotten fish. And, ing is a harmful activity because it accelerates your aging process and makes you die sooner than you would without sex. es are dishes for your eyes, and that's all. It's stupid of a man to stick his into a moist smelly hole that's filled with germs and s when your hands can get the job just as well done.

lol... oooooh Franklin... that's a good one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.............so you dont like girls. Also, what kinda nasty stank ass hoes do you hang with? My womans vag has no odor or STDs like these s you talk of.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am all about that bacteria bro...it tastes as good as it feels too... Koolaid_Man instead call me Bacteria_Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a picture of franklin:

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ALPHA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no such thing as bad pussy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There is no such thing as bad pussy.
    Not true. But Franklin is way off base ...dont get the hand as a proper subs ute maybe my imagination is not good enough but I just dont see self flagellation or hand stimulation as fun.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you s missed OP's point horribly imho. Luva's point is that a 's pussy can be obnoxious despite how good she may look. So even if you hang out with a "pretty" girl, there's still a good chance that when you go to the bed with her and take off her clothes, what you see and smell would make you vomit. A smart man wouldn't wanna run such risks so we (like me, Jacob, Newton, just to name a few) would rather be celibate for lifelong, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you s missed OP's point horribly imho. Luva's point is that a 's pussy can be obnoxious despite how good she may look. So even if you hang out with a "pretty" girl, there's still a good chance that when you go to the bed with her and take off her clothes, what you see and smell would make you vomit. A smart man wouldn't wanna run such risks so we (like me, Jacob, Newton, just to name a few) would rather be celibate for lifelong, tbh.
    That Luva is a player and if I can call it...that's not what he was talking about at all....he was talking about the feel of the pussy and her ability to actually ... for example I was ing this once in college and she was lame in bed..looked good as but couldn't ..I had to tell her: "Come on baby move with me."

I could be wrong but I bet that's what he was referring to...lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm serious, honor... how do you that one up? The Spurs are going to finish you off in 6. They know how important it is not to come back to LA. You watch how they take care of business next game. You guys are pathetic. Can't even get out of the first ing round.
    At least they won a game though... unlike someone else here... am I right or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Luva is a player and if I can call it...that's not what he was talking about at all....he was talking about the feel of the pussy and her ability to actually ... for example I was ing this once in college and she was lame in bed..looked good as but couldn't ..I had to tell her: "Come on baby move with me."

I could be wrong but I bet that's what he was referring to...lol
    She didn't realize you had penetrated her.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She didn't realize you had penetrated her.
    . Touche....

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killakobe be finding the nasty pussy, eh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am all about that bacteria bro...it tastes as good as it feels too... Koolaid_Man instead call me Bacteria_Man

Thread Information