My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to admit that I'm kinda hoping that the Lakers trade Kobe now. I don't think the Laker fan base deserves him.
    I have to admit that I'm kinda hoping that the Lakers trade Kobe now. I don't think the Laker fan base deserves him.
    Pretty much. Most disgraceful fanbase I have seen. We didn't appreciate Kareem, we bash Magic for anything he says, and now the hate for the guy who has done the most for our organization runs crazy on this forum.

That's not my point. The seething hatred sent his way in the media and now overwhelmingly on this site, combined at the glee of those same haters with tonight's fools fold win, make me wish that Kobe were traded to a team with a chance to win, while those who want to see AAU ball stew in 27-55.
    That's still not, and indeed, beside my point. IMO, this site has unofficially become HateKobeBryant.net.

Agreed. Half of the game thread tonight has been "LOOOOL NO KOBE TO SHOOT BRICKZ!" instead of actually enjoying the effort from the team tonight. Pretty sad to see.
    Pretty much. Most disgraceful fanbase I have seen. We didn't appreciate Kareem, we bash Magic for anything he says, and now the hate for the guy who has done the most for our organization runs crazy on this forum.
    It's (bleep) disgraceful. The guy is trying his best to win and not worrying about protecting his stats yet all he hears is mockery and calls for him to step aside so career journeymen can save us.
    WHY CANT THIS TEAM PLAY WITH THE SAME DEFENSIVE EFFORT EVERY NIGHT WITH OR WITHOUT KOBE?!?!

People say Kobe is selfish for jacking up shots, but what about his teammates playing lack-luster defense when they dont get shots? How is that not selfish?

Most of the shots these guys got was because they were moving, picking up loose balls and beating the other team to the ball, not because of some offensive set. IT WAS ALL EFFORT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep on saying that the world needs another holocaust tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, they were right about not appreciating Kareem and Magic - but only because they're clinging on to Kirby's nuts so hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you have two of the top 5 players ever as Lakers, you don't disrespect them by upping a beta. They deserve this .

ESPN is loving this sh!t. Abbott may have been onto something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That CliffordBrown guy is a legit re . He also explicitly stated that he is a Kirby fan first, Lakers fan second.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That CliffordBrown guy is a legit re . He also explicitly stated that he is a Kirby fan first, Lakers fan second.
    Sounds like cry havoc to me and your typical Big 3 can do no wrong fans to me, IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's (bleep) disgraceful. The guy is trying his best to win and not worrying about protecting his stats yet all he hears is mockery and calls for him to step aside so career journeymen can save us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like cry havoc to me and your typical Big 3 can do no wrong fans to me, IMO
    Whining about me in other threads? So beta. I'm in your head, through and through.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    "Pretty much. Most disgraceful fanbase I have seen. We didn't appreciate Kareem, we bash Magic for anything he says, and now the hate for the guy who has done the most for our organization runs crazy on this forum."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    done more than the guy that brought this to LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't act like you aren't a Kawhi fan first, Spurs fan second.

I kid, I kid.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    done more than the guy that brought this to LA?

I was thinking Kareem. But, yeah.

Thread Information