Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's great but I'm not sucking his . I'll leave that to you.
    Cosigned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, he looked great again tonight, tbh..

11 straight games of scoring 25 or more..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mainstream Big 3 spurs fan...

"I'll take Tony anyday because he is a smarter player"...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russ is better than Tony Parker now that Tony is old and broken. Tony used to dominate Russ up until the last two years. If you don't believe me here is a link that shows their matchups head to head http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=parketo01. Parker used to own Russ so badly one on one that the Thunder would have Sefolosha guard him. Case in point is the 2012 WCF in which Parker was great the first two games until Brooks switched Sefolosha on him. This match up is just like how Drob used to own Shaq up until he got old and declined. Russ is now better due to Tony now being out of his prime. Pretty stupid to hate Parker now that he can't match up with a player that is in his prime.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Op is becoming a huge got tbh..

rw rw is a freak of nature and reaching his prime.., that is his main talent that grants him 10 FTs per game. Other than that he is the same chucker he was 3 years ago. he is one of the worst 3 pts shooter of the league but why not taking 3-4 of those each game ?

And im not even gonna start with his clothes and his whinny touch

but but he is better than parker... No Sherlock
    The OP is a super serial troll. This is pretty much a game to him to see how many people he can get to suck his by agreeing with him. I'm convinced half of this forum would eat dog if he told them it was good for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah ask Westbrook if he'd trade his soul for the Tony Parker's resume. He is more likely to break down than most pg's and has on a repeated basis. Tony has accomplished everything he hasn't. Maybe he will some day but I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, it's 2014, tbh..

The past is the past..of course 2012-2013 Parker was a superstar player, arguably the best PG in the NBA, but times have changed..

If I had said I'd want current James Harden over current Manu, it wouldn't be any different..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, it's 2014, tbh.. The past is the past..of course 2012-2013 Parker was a superstar player, arguably the best PG in the NBA, but times have changed.. If I had said I'd want current James Harden over current Manu, it wouldn't be any different..
    Don't disagree with you there, but we did just win the championship. I just don't know if TP will not rebound from his injury and do his job for us one more time. In the end we've had a lot of blessings. It will be interesting to see if anyone can come close to our success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Respect RBs effort, but a lot of it is misplaced. And yes he's a beast, but he's a dumb ass beast.
    This sums it up quite nicely.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hed be alot better if he had a coach or OKC having an NBA offense
    A lot of the dumb he does comes a a result of not having either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an honor to watch him chuck 5-21 tbh...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He goes hard all the time "

Spurs International Expert gilmor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys, it's 2014, tbh..

The past is the past..of course 2012-2013 Parker was a superstar player, arguably the best PG in the NBA, but times have changed..

If I had said I'd want current James Harden over current Manu, it wouldn't be any different..
    Time for you to switch team.. go support OKC or the Rockets..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <3

it's an honor to watch a ing chimp relying on his athleticism making MUSD every ing day chucking a nice .438 including 66 3s attempts in 21 games converting a fantastic 18 of them...

Buffon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you're frustrated bc Enrique has become a broken down, soft, French vagina but that's no excuse for that kind of language, Brazil. Racism is disgusting, shame on you tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like it was an honor to watch Tony chuck 6-23 in game 6 of the NBA Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you're frustrated bc Enrique has become a broken down, soft, French vagina but that's no excuse for that kind of language, Brazil. Racism is disgusting, shame on you tbh.
    This thread has nothing to do with Enrique... do you ever post anything related to Spurs / NBA without mentioning Enrique soft vagina tbh ?

I'm using here chimp to point out a guy relying on athleticism in that case Westbrook nothing related to skin color. You are picking the wrong angle to going at me, I'm challenging you to demonstrate I'm racist but it's in line with your new schtick... guardian of christian values I guess (see Mitch's daughter death, Stuart Scott death... ).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like it was an honor to watch Tony chuck 6-23 in game 6 of the NBA Finals.
    Brah go post on a Parker thread... we are talking about Westbrook.

Besides not sure what's your point... Westbrook is a career .433 shooter with a fantastic .30 at 3 pt line Parker is .495 career guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Besides not sure what's your point... Westbrook is a career .433 shooter with a fantastic .30 at 3 pt line Parker is .495 career guy
    Good having you back. Had a hard time defending TP here alone brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I'm defending Parker a bit so that the usual suspects can have a bit of fun and not spend their time speaking to themselves.

Parker sucked so far badly and his injury is annoying. He will be back soon and do his stuff. He has always responded positively to a rough stretch in his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ I'm defending Parker a bit so that the usual suspects can have a bit of fun and not spend their time speaking to themselves.

Parker sucked so far badly and his injury is annoying. He will be back soon and do his stuff. He has always responded positively to a rough stretch in his career.
    I've done my part ting on our pg too but that's because he really sucks this year. A healthy enrique would be the end of the NBA tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've done my part ting on our pg too but that's because he really sucks this year.
    Yes he does

A healthy enrique would be the end of the NBA tbh.
    not quite but yeaj that would be important for the team. Manu and Tim need help carrying the load urgent

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Parker's a nice regular season player - no doubt about that. Too bad he can't keep that efficiency up in the playoffs:

Season Efficiency:
    .551 TS% - Parker
    .524 TS% - Westbrook

Playoff Efficiency:
    .519 TS% - Westbrook
    .518 TS% - Parker

Steep drop for Tony. He goes from much more efficient than Westbrook in the season to worse than him come playoff time. Not that surprising that the Spurs have never repeated when they have such an unreliable player as one of their primary scorers. The choking gene is strong in the Frenchman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker's a nice regular season player - no doubt about that. Too bad he can't keep that efficiency up in the playoffs:

Season Efficiency:
    .551 TS% - Parker
    .524 TS% - Westbrook

Playoff Efficiency:
    .519 TS% - Westbrook
    .518 TS% - Parker

Steep drop for Tony. He goes from much more efficient than Westbrook in the season to worse than him come playoff time. Not that surprising that the Spurs have never repeated when they have such an unreliable player as one of their primary scorers. The choking gene is strong in the Frenchman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Season Efficiency:
    .551 TS% - Parker
    .524 TS% - Westbrook

Playoff Efficiency:
    .519 TS% - Westbrook
    .518 TS% - Parker

you are really full of brah

your initial post was a come back at me on my Westbrook is a chucker using Parker is a chucker too and now you are using TS%. How TS% is a statistical evidence of a player being a chucker ? Westbrook has an horrible FG% that he compensates with stupid amount of FTs. This just demonstrate if dude was a bit more clever and paying attention to his shooting selection he could have a much higher TS% like Durant at .601

Now what is amazing is despite Westbrook benefitiating from tons of FTs and shooting 3s at a high rate he has the same TS% in POs than Parker who does not shoot 3s and cannot get FTs to save his life.

speaking of backfiring argument

Yes TS% drops between RS and POs for Parker but .518 is still great considering his limitations and the attention he is getting from the defense while being a mediocre athlete that cannot chimp his way to the basket by walking on shorter PGs.

Thread Information