San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So its possible they really did intentionally tank that 3-1 lead
    They didn't. Only Durant did.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more and more media and sources reporting that Westbrook and his OKC teammates were growing unhappy with Durant..

The corny fans all over this thread want you to believe that Dominos wanted to get away from the "cancerous teammate", but the reality is that all the players on OKC's roster were growing frustrated with Durant's lack of leadership and quitting..

As Woj said on his show, today:

“And there’s no question, I know Russell [Westbrook] was bothered by — and other teammates were too — of, like, there was some knowledge there that Draymond [Green] was in contact with Kevin [Durant] all season long and they’re in a playoff series and I know there was some conversation around the Thunder team of ‘hey man, this guy kicked Steven Adams in the nuts twice in this series and what are you doing hanging out with this guy? What’s the relationship? We’re trying to beat these guys.’”
    I saw this. what a beta cuck.

Need Westgod on our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more and more media and sources reporting that Westbrook and his OKC teammates were growing unhappy with Durant..

The corny fans all over this thread want you to believe that Dominos wanted to get away from the "cancerous teammate", but the reality is that all the players on OKC's roster were growing frustrated with Durant's lack of leadership and quitting..

“And there’s no question, I know Russell [Westbrook] was bothered by — and other teammates were too — of, like, there was some knowledge there that Draymond [Green] was in contact with Kevin [Durant] all season long and they’re in a playoff series and I know there was some conversation around the Thunder team of ‘hey man, this guy kicked Steven Adams in the nuts twice in this series and what are you doing hanging out with this guy? What’s the relationship? We’re trying to beat these guys.’”
    Damning. That's made.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can question Westbrook's shot selection, but you can never doubt his commitment to basketball, his energy level, his work ethic, etc..

He always plays at 100%, even in game 65 of the RS..he has returned from 2 major injuries without losing a step, he even once stayed on the court with a literal dent in his face..

Also, he'll never enter the season out of shape, he's ready from game 1..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i want no part of westbrook tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can question Westbrook's shot selection, but you can never doubt his commitment to basketball, his energy level, his work ethic, etc..

He always plays at 100%, even in game 65 of the RS..he has returned from 2 major injuries without losing a step, he even once stayed on the court with a literal dent in his face..

Strong like Donkey Kong.
    Seriously though, yeah. He is up there with the generational talents and so much of that comes from the insatiable fire in his belly.
    It would be fascinating to see how Pop would handle him once it gets down to the nitty gritty in the playoffs.

Try to put him on a leash? Let him go free, willy nilly?
    Take the ball out of his hands to Kawhi, or (shudder) LMA? Or Pau?
    Interesting thought experiment.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He should stay in OKC. Now he has a reason to hog the ball and hes got a good coach and team who made some good offseason moves. I also think Westbrook is oh so slowly, learning how to be a team player. I think they can still be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should stay in OKC. Now he has a reason to hog the ball and hes got a good coach and team who made some good offseason moves. I also think Westbrook is oh so slowly, learning how to be a team player. I think they can still be good.
    I have a thought that Donovan may be a bit hamstrung, coaching-wise, in that he will have orders to placate Westbrook, come , or high water this coming year, which might make the team suffer as a whole.
    So although he may be a good coach, to which I agree, he may have some hurdles to jump over on top of his mission to win games.

Just a thought...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i want no part of westbrook tbh
    That's why u a beta .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He;s no more reckless than peak gino and we saw POP will call plays for kawhi. He'll know the team isn't his to with. Hopefully Kawhi makes him his botch this year and we the old fashioned Stockholm syndrome working.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a thought that Donovan may be a bit hamstrung, coaching-wise, in that he will have orders to placate Westbrook, come , or high water this coming year, which might make the team suffer as a whole.
    So although he may be a good coach, to which I agree, he may have some hurdles to jump over on top of his mission to win games.

Just a thought...
    Theyd be idiots then. Despite the loss to GSW, I felt like they turned a corner in beating the Spurs. I can see them learning from the loss to GS.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also....Spurs are not getting Westbrook so......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also....Spurs are not getting Westbrook so......
    Yeah. True.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why u a beta .
    can the spers get durant and lebron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Exactly ill take that all day over parker

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yep. Westbrook may make bonehead decisions at times, but you can question his desire or compe iveness. IMO Westbrook re-signs and OKC will try to rebuild around him.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can the spers get durant and lebron
    The Spurs thought the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this is unprecedented level of cuckiness ..

Sorry man, thought your hate for this was tad irrational at times..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is unprecedented level of cuckiness ..

Sorry man, thought your hate for this was tad irrational at times..
    I can actually see GS not winning next year and Durant effing bolts them. David West style, but with lots more money involved.
    Riley goes for his vengeance on Lebron!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can question Westbrook's shot selection..
    Yeah, that's true.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Alphabrook

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Russ has been their best player for 2 consecutive playoff runs..he more than likely informed Dominos that he doesn't intend on staying in OKC past next season, obviously...
    WestBrick probably told him "I CAN'T win a championship playing with you", I need someone w/ a pair like LeBron.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Westbrook to average 35ppg on bellow 40%FG and 25% from 3 next season tbh
    Those look like PRIME Iverson numbers.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

I've always said WestBrick is a low IQ version of Iverson on steroids.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, come on Westbrook. Announce that you want to be traded and that the only team you want to be traded to is the Spurs. Say you'll block any other trade. Just do it. Let's get this vengeance tour going.

Thread Information