Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Give our new GM 3 years and see where the team is at. I'm ing excited, finally a real personnel guy for the first time in snyders ty reign and he is regarded as arguably the best talent/personnel in the league. Bruce finally elevated to team president so he can manage all the other bull that scot didn't want to deal with in SF

going thru those SF and Seattle drafts, they're impressive as . Some misses yes but a ton of pro bowl talent. This combined with losing has and possibly getting Phillips is a great start to the rebuild we desperately need.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Chris Mortensen @MortReport
    Quote:
    If Doug Marrone does not land a head coach job, sources say he will have an offer to join close friend Bill O'Brien as a Texans consultant

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    WOW

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Wonder if Marrone would go back to the Saints since he was Payton's offensive coordinator from 2006-2008.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Marone is a genius for leaving, tbh..gets his money, and severely inflates his mediocre coaching by leaving the Bills with a 9-7 record with arguably the worst QB tandem in the NFL..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

anybody but Sparano

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

anybody but Sparano
    Lana Del wasn't absolutely terrible with Jax IIRC. Couple nice years in there

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Lana Del wasn't absolutely terrible with Jax IIRC. Couple nice years in there
    he wasn't. they just did a horrible job of replacing players on the roster on both sides... they never got a competent receiver after Jimmy Smith ( matt jones experiment) and they weren't able to replace Stroud and Henderson on the D-Line. when rashean mathis started having injury issues, they never really added another good corner.

he oversaw an offense that was run by david garrard too ... plus he's done a great job "rehabbing" his image by turning Denver's D from good to elite since he took over.

i mostly like him because he has a lot of ties with varying teams throughout the league, and probably can pull strings to get the coordinators he wants. had he been available/signed a week earlier, he probably would have been able to recruit Koetter. its also possible he brings mike smith with him as a d-coordinator

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders reached out to Del Rio moments after the game ended ... getting his second interview tomorrow

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    John Fox fired

woulda been a great spot for Rex Ryan... buffalo

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Raiders reached out to Del Rio moments after the game ended ... getting his second interview tomorrow
    if you guys choose sparano

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    John Fox fired

woulda been a great spot for Rex Ryan... buffalo
    Fox is garbage.

And while Rex would've had extra time as Peyton is likely gone in 2 years maybe three, he would have another 2-3 year leash post Peyton if they managed to win a SB. But I don't think with Rex the Donks would've won the S.B with Peyton, maybe I'm crazy but I just don't see it. I think everyone is a little overrated in this scenario. Peyton is beat, just had more tools, and better health on his team than Brady last year. It was sad watching the partially armed Pats last year. ATL probably would've been the best fit with a young QB, as he has to roll the dice to land a QB in Buff. But I would rather have a young team on the rise with a few missing parts, than an old squad shooting for the moon.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Hopefully Denver hires Sparano tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Harlem should be happy about Fox being fired. He seems like a good guy but nothing special as a HC. In fact he wasted some talented rosters imo. Sounds like the Niners are interested in Gase.

i don't know how I feel about that, probably not as excited as spurraider feels about Del Rio. I'll wait to see how everything shakes out.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Jim Schwartz is suddenly a hot DC candidate... he's out of Buffalo. his schemes dont work with Ryan's philosophy

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    ha the jags are interviewing bill calahan, would be the best OC we've had in a decade

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ha the jags are interviewing bill calahan, would be the best OC we've had in a decade
    Koetter is supposedly one of the hot names right now... he's expected to get a head coaching gig in the next year or two. he wasn't a bad coordinator for you guys, he just had to deal with gabbust

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Rod Marinelli on his way to Tampa? Or staying in Dallas?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    If the raiders proceed with the JDR hire, he'll probably bring some players from Denver with him... Terrance Knighton, Brandon Marshall, Nate Irving are all possibilities, and the Raiders could use all of them

From what I read he already traveled to Oakland tonight, will interview tomorrow. Once the Harbaugh/Gruden pipe dreams didn't happen, the top 3 coaches I wanted were Rex Ryan, Todd Bowles, and Del Rio. hopefully they dont it up. Mike Smith as his defensive coordinator has been thrown around quite a bit. the main concern would be the offensive coordinator, i'm holding out hope for Trestman

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    If the raiders proceed with the JDR hire, he'll probably bring some players from Denver with him... Terrance Knighton, Brandon Marshall, Nate Irving are all possibilities, and the Raiders could use all of them

From what I read he already traveled to Oakland tonight, will interview tomorrow. Once the Harbaugh/Gruden pipe dreams didn't happen, the top 3 coaches I wanted were Rex Ryan, Todd Bowles, and Del Rio. hopefully they dont it up. Mike Smith as his defensive coordinator has been thrown around quite a bit. the main concern would be the offensive coordinator, i'm holding out hope for Trestman
    del rio and mike smith was a of a combo for us, after mike smith left our defense declined a bit. tbh i would want that combo back in a heartbeat. Knighton and B Marshall will definitely follow through, they were in jacksonville with him. imagine Knighton Leonard williams and Mack

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Bowles to Jets is a done deal. Weird that buffalo and the jets hured the 2 guys Atlanta was pursuing. Figures the falcons was get whoever they wanted since they have a QB in place

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders expected to announce hiring of Jack Del Rio today

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    well this would be fantastic

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I wonder what Trestman is contemplating. He has been rumored to be highly favored by many seeking a OC. Perhaps he's waiting to see what shakes up in ATL. Oakland is very comparable as they have a nice young QB as well, who is ascending. Perhaps he may think he has a shot at a HC spot somewhere. Probably not but who knows.

Thread Information