Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Honestly Thompson is bullying all of you and all you re s can muster up is one sentence, emoticon filled responses. Y'all are one sad little group of e-friends tbh.
    You know who got bullied? The ESS EEE SEA

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Honestly Thompson is bullying all of you and all you re s can muster up is one sentence, emoticon filled responses. Y'all are one sad little group of e-friends tbh.
    Remember when Nono bullied you so badly that you melted down and posted your tranny spank bank for the world to see?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

excuses
    Aggy

You can always tell the rookies, they freak out over "a" game, "a" season. Totally ignoring the big picture.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can always tell the rookies, they freak out over "a" game, "a" season. Totally ignoring the big picture.
    It's interesting, first season without the BCS, no SEC teams in the championship.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So the "big picture" is to lose your bowl game?

It's interesting, first season without the BCS, no SEC teams in the championship.
    I'm a Pac12 guy as I've mentioned. I just respect the SEC because of the road those teams have to travel, no conference plays the schedule they do.

So the "big picture" is to lose your bowl game?
    Who won the National Championship last season? Yep, FSU, so how'd they look yesterday? Is Arizona better than Oregon, remember they beat them....right?

Put things in perspective don't act like a deranged baboon over "a" season. Look at teams history.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Who won the National Championship last season? Yep, FSU, so how'd they look yesterday? Is Arizona better than Oregon, remember they beat them....right?

Put things in perspective don't act like a deranged baboon over "a" season. Look at teams history.
    bene the baboon...ha, ha.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm a Pac12 guy as I've mentioned. I just respect the SEC because of the road those teams have to travel, no conference plays the schedule they do.
    It means because they got destoyed in the bowl games.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Based on the majority of the posts, this thread concerns THIS season.

But you do like your lists and history so for my pleasure go back to James Street and the Texas Longhorns beating Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl. Concentrate on that time in history and that game.

Thanks.

It means because they got destoyed in the bowl games.
    They all get destroyed in bowl games at some time, just ask Texas.

Based on the majority of the posts, this thread concerns THIS season.

But you do like your lists and history so for my pleasure go back to James Street and the Texas Longhorns beating Notre Dame in the Cotton Bowl. Concentrate on that time in history and that game.

Thanks.
    2014 a bad year for the SEC in bowl games....ok?

My thing is don't freak out looking stupid over it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    They all get destroyed in bowl games at some time, just ask Texas.
    And not just this year.
    There has been great Longhorn suffering.
    But there is also a reason UT is a top 5 all time program.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    UT had no business whatsoever even playing a bowl game.
    I stated this many times.

I understand these boys getting on a conference. There are too many Aggies that use a bad year for their team to unobjectively root for a conference instead of a team.

So remember this: OU sucks and always will. From a fan who's team happens to be in the Big 12.
    And can you believe I wanted TCU to lose?

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    It's funny how the postseason mattered when the SEC was in the midst of their fraud national le streak, but it suddenly doesn't matter anymore when the SEC gets their ass handed to them in bowls

It's funny how the postseason mattered when the SEC was in the midst of their fraud national le streak, but it suddenly doesn't matter anymore when the SEC gets their ass handed to them in bowls
    2014 a bad.....year.....for the SEC in bowl games, ok. now what?

How's the Pac12 doing?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Yeah, the BCS helped prop up that conference, and without it now they are reduced to blaming the "gauntlet" schedule for losing bowl games

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    2014 a bad.....year.....for the SEC in bowl games, ok. now what?

How's the Pac12 doing?
    5-1 in bowls currently.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    Yeah, the BCS helped prop up that conference, and without it now they are reduced to blaming the "gauntlet" schedule for losing bowl games
    Note how the BCS was created by former SEC commissioner Roy Kramer. The SEC couldn't win without a rigged system that they invented for themselves

Note how the BCS was created by former SEC commissioner Roy Kramer. The SEC couldn't win without a rigged system that they invented for themselves
    I had an idea you didn't know anything about the college game....either.

I wonder what NFL scouts would say about the SEC, hmmmm?

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    quit sucking off your e-friend!

Clearly when people disagree with me its a big conspiracy! It's definitely not hilarious watching delusional aggy fans move goal posts after sucking off their SEC rivals all season.
    Not sure if you are someone's alt or some new that's been trying really hard to fit in lately. But if its the latter, keep it up bro and maybev some day you, dumbjohn, and 30 posts per day will be the best of e-friends.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Remember when Nono bullied you so badly that you melted down and posted your tranny spank bank for the world to see?
    Remember det time you outed yourself as an antisocial loser by bringing up your heavy activity on reddit & 4chan (on top of your 30 posts per day here)? I guess it shouldn't be surprising that you find solace in making e-friends tbh.

My Team
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Post Count
    I'm all for ting on the SEC right now. They've had an awful bowl record this year. Just awful....and I'll be the first person lined up to take a wet on da ESS-EEE-SEE.

But let's not ignore the huge elephant in the room. As bad as the ESS-EEE-SEE has been.....the CROFLMAO Big XII has been even worse. ....the majority of da SEC's wins have come against the CROFLMAO Big XII.

Thread Information