Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NASCAR driver Kurt Bush trial for abuse of his girlfriend is in its final stages. This is a crazy relationship
    where he said she told him she was a killer for the CIA. Kurt said she left the house one day wearing
    pants and a shirt but came back to the house that evening wearing a dinner dress that had blood
    all over it. She has said that he slammed her head 3 times into the wall of his motor home. After that
    they broke up and she filed abuse papers on him....This is TV 24 or Blacklist type of story ...just crazy...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar...185154312.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see British motorsports expanding to the US, with the BTCC being shown on CBS Sports this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    INDYCAR MEMORIES:

Back when there was the IRL/CART split, I preferred to watch CART as it featured races in Europe. In 2001, CART came to England and raced on my local track, Rockingham Motor Speedway, the only oval track in England. It was amazing that after watching these cars on TV in all the glamourous locations in the USA and around the world, they then came to my little rural area in England.

The 2001 race had one of the greatest finishes in CART history, with Gil De Ferran passing Kenny Brack on the outside of turn 4 on the final lap. It's a shame that IndyCar never came back here after 2002. Maybe one day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ending of the 12 hours of Bathurst is about as good as it gets. After 12 hours it ends up with a sprint to the flag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Kenseth wins the Sprint Unlimited.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good day for Hendrick Motorsports, with Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson lining up on the front row at Daytona. Lot's of controversy over the qualifying format, with drivers like Clint Bowyer, Kurt Busch and Ryan Newman giving fiery interviews against NASCAR's decisions.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Kurt is done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, my fantasy picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there goes the other Busch brother. Kyle out with leg injury sustained in Xfinity race today.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Not a good week for the Busch bros.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pick to win: Martin Truex Jr.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pick to win: Martin Truex Jr.
    Ran near the front most of the day and finished 8th. Things looking good for Furniture Row Racing for the future.

Logano wins under caution. Ford sweeps Daytona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fernando Alonso crashed his Honda and ended up with a concussion. It is unknown if he will do any
    more testing for a while. The new McLaren/Honda is hand full with new car teething troubles. The Ferrari's
    look to be the best in testing so far. It has been suggested that the Mercedes team is sand bagging as to not
    show how good they are. First race is March 15.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    NASCAR is a joke.

Every day they find ways to screw it up even more.

Half the field in today's qualifying failed inspection and about 15 of them didn't even get to set foot on the track.

Gordon, Johnson, Stewart, Kenseth were among the ones who had to relied on last year's points to even get in the race while people like Hornaday made it in on time. LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like NASCAR's new qualifying order. It works for F! but NASCAR I like old school.

13 cars failed tech inspection at ATL's Race and couldn't qualify for the race. They had to
    use things like past race champion or past Cup champ to get in the race. Normally they can use their
    exception 5 times a season to get into a race they don't qualify for.

Like the say in NASCAR " if you aren't cheating your not trying hard enough"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Fernando Alonso woke up after his crash in testing,he thought
    it was 1995 and he was still racing karts and wanted to be a F1 driver.
    It took him a week to recover his memories of the past 20 years. He will sit
    out the first race of the year but the team said he is symptom free after
    the concussion. If he is symptom free why is he not racing? This is the question
    the medical community is asking.

Australian Grand Prix is next weekend March15.
    Last edited by Biernutz; 03-05-2015 at 11:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truex Jr going well, 2nd at Las Vegas and three top 10 finishes this season already. Watch out for that #78

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this is real driving....Rally legend Colin McRae and Nicky Grist in 1997 driving the Subaru Impreza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the fans of BBC show Top Gear UK, it has been cancelled for the rest of this year. One of
    the host, Jeremy Clarkson punched one of the shows producers because
    he didn't arrange to have food at set on of the day of a show shootings. Jeremy was already
    in trouble with the BBC before and with only three episodes left for the this year the BBC pulled the plug.
    This is my favorite car show but Jeremy is such a jerk as that makes the show entertaining.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    All the fans of BBC show Top Gear UK, it has been cancelled for the rest of this year. One of
    the host, Jeremy Clarkson punched one of the shows producers because
    he didn't arrange to have food at set on of the day of a show shootings. Jeremy was already
    in trouble with the BBC before and with only three episodes left for the this year the BBC pulled the plug.
    This is my favorite car show but Jeremy is such a jerk as that makes the show entertaining.

Was he a fat slob?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F1 Australian Grand Prix

Live qualifying on right now NBCSportsChannel

Live Race Sunday 12:30 A.M.(EDT) NBCSportsChannel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that was one of the worst races I've seen in over 20 years. 15 cars starting, only 5 finished on the lead lap. Mercedes coasting to the line and not even trying. Awful. F1 is definitely not the pinnacle of motor racing anymore, that accolade goes to rallying and endurance racing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that was one of the worst races I've seen in over 20 years. 15 cars starting, only 5 finished on the lead lap. Mercedes coasting to the line and not even trying. Awful. F1 is definitely not the pinnacle of motor racing anymore, that accolade goes to rallying and endurance racing.
    F1 seems to be in a pattern that one team just dominates everyone else every year...look how Red Bull
    won everything for 4 years. Before that Michael Schumacher won everything for years. I stopped watching
    the races after his 4th le because you knew who was going to win. Same with Sebastian Vettel when he was
    winning race after race. The only thing about Mercedes I like is Hamilton and Rosberg don't like each other and will
    put the other in the grass. I am not a big rallying fan but I do follow endurance racing. I look fwd to LeMans each
    June and we can now watch the full race live in the U.S. I also listen to the Radio LeMans podcast each week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F1 seems to be in a pattern that one team just dominates everyone else every year...look how Red Bull
    won everything for 4 years. Before that Michael Schumacher won everything for years. I stopped watching
    the races after his 4th le because you knew who was going to win. Same with Sebastian Vettel when he was
    winning race after race. The only thing about Mercedes I like is Hamilton and Rosberg don't like each other and will
    put the other in the grass. I am not a big rallying fan but I do follow endurance racing. I look fwd to LeMans each
    June and we can now watch the full race live in the U.S. I also listen to the Radio LeMans podcast each week.
    But at least in the Schumacher years, there was still close racing up and down the field. There was re-fueling so drivers weren't 'conserving fuel'. Now though drivers like Hamilton aren't even going at full pace and still winning.

Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    NASCAR is a joke my s.

Kurt got robbed in the daylight. No shame.

Thread Information