Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a damn race. Straight up battle between the 4 and the 41 all day. Caution flags threw them off though, and the decision to take 4 tyres paid off for Brad Keselowski. Won my fantasy league today too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a weekend of racing. Martinsville, Malaysia GP, MotoGP, Indycar.

Great win for Vettel and Ferrari, nice to see them back on top!

An amazing MotoGP battle between Ducati and Yamaha, won by the master of motorsport that is Valentino Rossi!

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sour grapes at Red Bull F1 team. When they were winning every week for the last
    4 years it was o.k. Now that the Renault engine is crap they want to change
    all the rules. They want to unfreeze the engine formula and stop all wind tunnel
    work during the season. You didn't hear Ferrari crying about their pace last year.
    They worked their ass off last winter and they won last week at the Malaysian
    Grand Prix.....
    Suck it up RED BULL! bunch of cry baby's....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simona de Silvestro will race the Indianapolis 500 for Andretti Autosport.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FORMULA ONE CHINESE GRAND PRIX –
    SUNDAY AT 1:30 A.M. ET ON NBCSN

Live coverage begins exclusively on NBC Sports Live Extra on Thursday at 10 p.m. ET with Practice 1, followed by NBCSN’s live coverage of Practice 2 on Friday at 2 a.m. ET. Live Extra’s coverage continues Saturday at 12 a.m. ET with Practice 3, and shifts to NBCSN for qualifying at 3 a.m. ET. Live Chinese Grand Prix coverage begins Sunday morning at 1:30 a.m. ET, followed by F1 Extra at 4 a.m. ET.

http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com...e-extra-times/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schumacher and Hakkinen is a really under-appreciated rivalry. Oh and V10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Formula 1 chief Bernie Ecclestone is calling for a return to V8's again but with 1000 HP..I would like this
    as I just can't get in to a engine sound that just sounds like it is muffled back. Even rally turbos sound
    better than the turbo engine now. I want to hear the throaty roar of 1800 RPM's putting out 1000Hp.
    But the best sound of a F1 engine is the V10's. The scream of that engine is what F1 should sound like......

https://youtu.be/EctHizz_yNo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of many great finishes in IRL, the boomtown 500 in 2002.

IRL >>>> CART

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GUY MARTIN vs MICHAEL DUNLOP @ 200mph!
    On Bike POV Lap! Isle of Man TT RACES

https://youtu.be/OmNXCJt7K3Q

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NISSAN is bringing a FWD front engine car to LeMans. They belive that they have hit on
    a car that has the right down force Areo package to win the race......

https://youtu.be/Gq8I0_wygpI

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmie Johnson wins the SpongeBob 400, his 3rd win of the season.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. finishes 3rd, following up his win at Talladega last week with his 6th Top 5 finish this season.

Jeff Gordon finishes 4th, his 2nd Top 5 finish this season.

Hendrick continues to dominate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truex had that race, but rookie crew chief Cole Pearn made the wrong call in taking no tyres.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nurburgring 24 hours is as exhilarating as ever. There's nothing more difficult than negotiating the Nordschleife at night in the rain. Few big accidents already including for the car that was leading by over a lap!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's that time of year again for the Isle of Man TT motorcycle from England. The race is on a island
    off the coast of England. The race is a time trial over 37 miles of public roads. There is different classes
    that include side cars. As what has happened almost every year a rider has been killed on the road. A French
    rider was killed in a practice crash. A fan was riding the course when he crashed killing him. The races have never
    been stopped or cancelled by injures to the riders. The races start on Monday evening on the Velocity Network all week long.
    It is very exciting watching these motorcycle racers with the biggest balls on earth ride at full speed
    on what is a street course.

https://youtu.be/L_QvLLiAB5E
    Last edited by Biernutz; 06-05-2015 at 11:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's that time of year again for the Isle of Man TT motorcycle from England. The race is on a island
    off the coast of England. The race is a time trial over 37 miles of public roads. There is different classes
    that include side cars. As what has happened almost every year a rider has been killed on the road. A French
    rider was killed in a practice crash. A fan was riding the course when he crashed killing him. The races have never
    been stopped or cancelled by injures to the riders. The races start on Monday evening on the Velocity Network all week long.
    It is very exciting watching these motorcycle racers with the biggest balls on earth ride at full speed
    on what is a street course.

https://youtu.be/L_QvLLiAB5E

It is really one of the few remaining forms of racing that has remained untouched over the years, however I do wonder how long the race will last going into the future with voices of dissent growing ever louder over safety issues.

A lap round the Isle of Man circuit in 1990 in a Rover Vitesse, with driver Tony Pond's aim to sustain a 100 mph average around the entire circuit. Not two wheels but still immense stuff.

Last edited by Blizzardwizard; 06-06-2015 at 06:45 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the best Isle of Man video. Guy Martin chasing Michael Dunlop.

Speaking of Dunlop, I was tracking him with the online TT tracker on the official TT website since there's no live coverage in the UK. All of a sudden his dot disappeared, and the radio reported him missing, as he didn't come across the line in 2nd like he should have. Turns out he had a large crash with a backmarker. Pretty little information still but seems like he's ok.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is the best Isle of Man video. Guy Martin chasing Michael Dunlop.

Speaking of Dunlop, I was tracking him with the online TT tracker on the official TT website since there's no live coverage in the UK. All of a sudden his dot disappeared, and the radio reported him missing, as he didn't come across the line in 2nd like he should have. Turns out he had a large crash with a backmarker. Pretty little information still but seems like he's ok.
    We get the days races at 10pm CDT USA and I saw the Dunlop crash. it's good he is just shaken up
    a bit with no broken bones..I love the superbikes and you could see how worn and stressed the third place rider
    was. You are riding at the limit and the concentration has to be unreal on the road course. Did you see the
    picture of the rider just missing the black and white house cat? I will be looking fwd to the sidecars. Watching the
    "monkey" hanging on at over 100 mph through the streets....Wow.....

We got the F1 race at 1pm CDT and it looks like only bad luck will stop Louis from getting a back to back. He has the
    field covered and in the head of Nico. I would have loved to see Alanso be Louis teammate. I am a long time Williams
    supporter all the way back from the Keke-Alan Jones days. I will hate to see Botas go to Ferrari next year but Williams
    just doesn't have the money to spend like Merc. and Ferrari do......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    24 Hours of Le Mans tomorrow
    IndyCar and NASCAR Sunday

Saturday:
    8:30 a.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports 2 (LIVE)
    8:30 a.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports GO (LIVE)
    1 p.m. ET – NASCAR XFINITY racing – Michigan – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    7 p.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    8 p.m. ET – NASCAR truck series racing – Gateway – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    11 p.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports 2 (LIVE)

Sunday:
    3:30 a.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    7:30 a.m. ET – MotoGP racing – Catalunya – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    7:30 a.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports 2 (LIVE)
    9 a.m. ET – 24 Hours of Le Mans – Le Mans – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    1 p.m. ET – NASCAR racing – Michigan – FOX Sports 1 (LIVE)
    3 p.m. ET – IndyCar racing – Toronto – NBCSN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u watchin lemans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After a close battle, the #19 Porsche of Nick Tandy, Earl Bamber and Nico Hulkenberg has opened up a minute lead over the multi time winner #7 Audi of Fassler, Lotterer and Treluyer. Still close though. The #5 Audi is still in 5th despite the large accident early in the race. Disappointing race for Toyota, with both cars behind all Porsche and Audi. No mayor crashes as of yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #19 Porsche of Nick Tandy, Earl Bamber and Nico Hulkenberg win Le Mans

GTE Pro class winners – Chevrolet Corvette C7.R #64 – Oliver Gavin, Tommy Milner, Jordan Taylor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fck happen to webber? thought he was pole for lemans, then disappears...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fck happen to webber? thought he was pole for lemans, then disappears...
    Webbers car came in second one lap back.....*Webbers co driver went thru a accident slow zone which is like a yellow flag zone
    only slower...the slow zone has a speed limit and he went too fast and the car had to do a pit drive thru penalty that cost
    them a half of lap...Webber also said the car would not have passed for 1st because it just didn't have it.
    Last edited by Biernutz; 06-17-2015 at 01:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are F1 cars too easy the drive now. Niki Lauda has echoed Kimi Raikkonen's statement that they
    are too easy. With all the technology and the way the tracks don't have enough passing zones does
    it seem like it's out of the hands of the drivers now? Larger tires, more power, old school pit boards and refueling
    look good to me.

Thread Information