Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    They don't get it and never will. There's a reason Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska, and Texas A&M left that conference.
    They were tired of being pimp-slapped by Daddy Texas.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    Refs keeping this piece of Florida State team in the game

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    They left because they couldn't compete. Aggy
    I'll give you OU I guess bc of the rivalry thing. But why wouldnt you want the rest of the teams to go out and represent the conference well? Every conference does it idiot. Nobody wants people to think that their conference is a pushover.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'll give you OU I guess bc of the rivalry thing. But why wouldnt you want the rest of the teams to go out and represent the conference well? Every conference does it idiot. Nobody wants people to think that their conference ifs a pushover.
    Why would I root for my conference rivals if I am trying to pass them in the standings? Also, I wouldn't care what the rest of the conference is doing as long as my team wins.

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    He's down..

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Why would I root for my conference rivals if I am trying to pass them in the standings? Also, I wouldn't care what the rest of the conference is doing as long as my team wins.
    Jesus christ. Nobody is saying to root for the conference if it affects your team but OOC is irrelevant for conference standings, re . How stupid can you be?

jameis looks like a fatass.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Football >> Winston & Mariotta

Post Count
    Normal sport fans don't root for their rivals to win. sucking pussies
    Truth Bomb.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Y'all are dumb. Nobody wants to be considered the weakest P5/G5 conference. If conference mates go out and the bed what does that say about the conference?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jesus christ. Nobody is saying to root for the conference if it affects your team but OOC is irrelevant for conference standings, re . How stupid can you be?
    You don't root for conference rivals period. That's why they are rivals

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Nobody is saying to root for the conference if it affects your team but OOC is irrelevant for conference standings, re . How stupid can you be?
    You're wasting your time with him. Even if texas somehow went undefeated next year and got left out of the playoffs because they played in a pushover league that went 1-6 in the previous year's bowl games, he wouldn't get it. This is the guy who thought you should go offense first in overtime.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    First off the large majority of the conference isn't even a rival of UT.

But yeah you should hope UT gets the only bowl win for the Big 12...that way they'll be considered the worst P5 conference. That way when the media considers the SEC>>>Big 12 they're absolutely right. That way a 2 loss team from the SEC gets ranked higher than a 1 loss Big 12 team. Makes sense, re .

that was PI

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    You're wasting your time with him. Even if texas somehow went undefeated next year and got left out of the playoffs because they played in a pushover league that went 1-6 in the previous year's bowl games, he wouldn't get it. This is the guy who thought you should go offense first in overtime.
    An undefeated Texas would never be left out, dumb got.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    True. I keep thinking Ill get through to him but the dude is one special kind of re tbh.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    First off the large majority of the conference isn't even a rival of UT.

But yeah you should hope UT gets the only bowl win for the Big 12...that way they'll be considered the worst P5 conference. That way when the media considers the SEC>>>Big 12 they're absolutely right. That way a 2 loss team from the SEC gets ranked higher than a 1 loss Big 12 team. Makes sense, re .
    Yeah, let me root for conference opponents who can be an obstacle in recruiting.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Yeah, let me root for conference opponents who can be an obstacle in recruiting.
    smh why are you so dumb man?

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count

man, they're really gonna do this again.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    I said 'even if texas somehow went undefeated next year and got left out.' FSU was undefeated, and after tonight, maybe they should have been left out. And texas wasn't the big deal you seem to think it is only a couple decades ago. Given enough lousy years like this one - especially if combined with universally lousy compe ion - they'll fade more than you think. Give it time.

My Team
    Boise State Broncos
    Post Count
    I said 'even if texas somehow went undefeated next year and got left out.' FSU was undefeated, and after tonight, maybe they should have been left out. And texas wasn't the big deal you seem to think it is only a couple decades ago. Given enough lousy years like this one - especially if combined with universally lousy compe ion - they'll fade more than you think. Give it time.
    Ohio State and FSU getting in over TCU shows that big names will always get the benefit of the doubt from the committee. You are literally too stupid to breed.

Aggy

My Team
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Post Count
    Ohio State and FSU getting in over TCU shows that big names will always get the benefit of the doubt from the committee. You are literally too stupid to breed.

Aggy

Thread Information