Baltimore

Seattle

Indy
    Why

WHY

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Colts and Bengals were my preferred matchups in the playoffs among NE, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, San Diego and KC, tbh..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Dallas is actually a scary matchup for the Pack. But its hard to pick against them in Lambeau.

Similarly, I thought Detroit was a really tough matchup for the Cowboys, but thankfully for them, Dallas was at home, and they got some help tbh.

Denver should win if Manning gets out of his slump. Seahawks should roll Carolina. New England is ridiculous on paper, but Baltimore has played them crazy well in the Joe Flacco era. I'll take the Ravens to win that one.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Might tease Carolina, tbh, have a feeling they'll keep it close for a bit..

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I wish Stanton would have played so we could have gotten some credit from sports lines.

Dominant performance from a defense and basically coasting on offense in the third, to get looked at like trash. As if the body of work they've put in means absolutely nothing. But like I said, playing with house money - and I don't think Carolina, or Carolina fans look at any match-up like a "bad match-up". This team seriously thinks they are the best team. That #2 defense from last year is proving to be no fluke.

Anyone to place on a bet for Seattle with the line like that is re ed. I'll take the loss, I'll take the blowout if it happens. This team is playing too good, though, I don't see the blowout coming. Key stat: Marshawn has been held to 60 ypg playing in Carolina for his career.. hopefully we win the turnover battle. If so, I love our chances.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Harbaugh is the best playoff coach in the league. I don't think anyone gets more out of their players in the post-season. Will Hill gives Baltimore someone to put on Gronk, which is something they haven't had before. However, I wish they'd've found a way to sign Bernard Pollard for at least a snap or two.

I'm leaning Baltimore right now. Suggs usually goes supernova against the Pats after his hissy fit on the field in 2007. That front seven is going to be straight beastly. If two members of the Ravens secondary play well, I think Baltimore wins by at least two scores. It's just that the Pats are good at game-planning as well and have good personnel on D. Steve Smith better come to play.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Harbaugh is the best playoff coach in the league. I don't think anyone gets more out of their players in the post-season. Will Hill gives Baltimore someone to put on Gronk, which is something they haven't had before. However, I wish they'd've found a way to sign Bernard Pollard for at least a snap or two.

I'm leaning Baltimore right now. Suggs usually goes supernova against the Pats after his hissy fit on the field in 2007. That front seven is going to be straight beastly. If two members of the Ravens secondary play well, I think Baltimore wins by at least two scores. It's just that the Pats are good at game-planning as well and have good personnel on D. Steve Smith better come to play.

Kubiak is on that coaching staff. He'll find a way for the offense to wet the bed vs. the pats.

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    signing Pollard strictly for this potential series would have been cold, tbh, Belichick-like..

You think Baltimore still wins vs. Pittsburgh if Ngata hadn't played, tbh?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    DOnt worry

Aaron's gay bionic arm will lead us to another SB victory

We got this

signing Pollard strictly for this potential series would have been cold, tbh, Belichick-like..

Det avy

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Would have been harder. Timmy Jernigan really caught on at the end of the season, so had he been healthy, I do think a Ngata-less Ravens team would have beaten Pittsburgh. Ngata being back made a huge difference since Timmy was out, obviously. A Suggs, Ngata, McPhee, Dumervil, Daryl Smith, Mosley lineup with Jernigan and Upshaw rotating in has to be the best nickel front in football. Just sucks that their back five are probably the worst in the playoffs.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Kubiak is on that coaching staff. He'll find a way for the offense to wet the bed vs. the pats.
    Dude won two Super Bowls as an OC, so it's not like he's had no success in that role. Plus, he called a great game against Pittsburgh.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Dude won two Super Bowls as an OC, so it's not like he's had no success in that role. Plus, he called a great game against Pittsburgh.
    He never called the plays in Denver. Shanahan was the play-caller.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Seattle
    Green Bay
    Baltimore
    Denver

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Seahawks have owned Carolina.

2014 beat them in Caro
    2013 beat them in Caro
    2012 beat them in Caro
    2011 didn't play
    2010 beat them at home

Now add the fact the Seahawks have never lost a home playoff game in the Pete Carroll era, and.....are 7-1 at home in the playoffs the last decade.

Look's like an easy Seahawks win.

The Cowboys are real lucky God does watch their games, because it was real obvious He bailed them out today. They stand no chance of any kind up in cold Green Bay.

The Colts have no running game, that's all that needs to be said, the Broncos roll.

The Ravens vs the Pats, the best game of the weekend here we do have some drama, some mystery.The Ravens do stand a punchers chance, the reason being, they can play defense and have a QB who doesn;t turn it over.

The Pats coming off a loss have been golden, they simply don't lose back to back games. In that first playoff game they have gone...7-2 the last decade. This hasn't been a good season for the Ravens on the road, they have went 4-4.

We saw them beat the Steelers without their stud back, now some are overreacting. People are thinking back to 2012 when they beat NE there, totally ignoring the fact the last time these teams met (2013) NE 41 Balt 7 at Balt.

This will be a home team fest, they will go 4-0.

Stats

NE scored 460
    Balt 409

NE gave up 313
    Balt 302

Advantage NE

NE went 7-1 at home
    Balt 4-4 on the road

Advantage NE

NE vs playoff teams....4-1
    Balt 2-4

Advantage NE

Last 5 meeting between the two...NE 3-2
    Last edited by Avante; 01-05-2015 at 12:00 AM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    He never called the plays in Denver. Shanahan was the play-caller.
    Well, Flacco can always change plays at the line, so it evens out.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I wouldn't give credit even with Stanton, he's hot garbage. AZ would have won with Palmer

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I wouldn't give credit even with Stanton, he's hot garbage. AZ would have won with Palmer
    Truth.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Well, Flacco can always change plays at the line, so it evens out.
    If you say so.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Home/Road

Denver at home vs playoff teams.....2-0
    Indy on the road vs playoff teams...0-3

NE 3-0
    Balt 0-3

GB 3-0
    Dall 1-0

Sea 3-1
    Caro 0-2-1

Home teams in this "spot"..11-1
    Road teams...1-8-1

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    the Packers should be afraid of the Refboys, even at lambeau.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    going to be funny seeing SpursTalk cheering for Cam Newton, tbh..
    not going to do it tbh.. i'll cheer for injuries, as is fitting for my style

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    indeed.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

most likely a blowout win for the pats, but i wouldn't rule out a two td win either..

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    As much as I like Kubiak, the man has no creativity. The pats will be ready for a Kubiak lead offense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seattle
    Green Bay
    Baltimore
    Denver
    This sounds about right imo

Thread Information