Post Count
    Because it's the only place he can get cheap shots, now.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count

Post Count

Dude - you're fighting a losing battle there.

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Those have nothin to do with today!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    OP I thought you quit this forum--or was that just the NBA in general (like every year), before you come crawling back?
    Don't make me have to give you my seed again

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    OP I thought you quit this forum--or was that just the NBA in general (like every year), before you come crawling back?
    Don't make me have to give you my seed again
    Early line for Ravens-Pats is Pats -7.5..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Suh is what every team needs, a nasty/mean/dirty defensive lineman. The game is simply getting too sissy, trying to take the mean/violence out of a mean/violent game.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Suh is what every team needs, a nasty/mean/dirty defensive lineman. The game is simply getting too sissy, trying to take the mean/violence out of a mean/violent game.
    You can be mean and nasty without being dirty. Just look at JJ Watt-there is nothing sissy about his game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    FkLA, why did you switch your team from the Browns to the Cowboys?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, he doesn't give a . He just needs to be more subtle.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You can be mean and nasty without being dirty. Just look at JJ Watt-there is nothing sissy about his game.
    I want at ude, especially on defense. I want insane/crazy/mean/nasty and yep....dirty, out there. Deranged.....would work.

Suh plays like they used to play like before the wussification of the league took over. He's another Alex Karras in Detroit.

I like at ude, no problem with dirty play.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I want at ude, especially on defense. I want insane/crazy/mean/nasty and yep....dirty, out there. Deranged.....would work.

Suh plays like they used to play like before the wussification of the league took over. He's another Alex Karras in Detroit.

I like at ude, no problem with dirty play.
    The sport as it is now is more dangerous because players nowadays are stronger, faster, and more agile than at any point in the sports history. If you let dirty play into the game, then eventually you cheat the sport and the fans from watching the truly skilled players perform. No one wants to see high school janitors play NFL football, so kill the dirty play and all the scrubs that resort to it and allow the truly gifted athletes play.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The sport as it is now is more dangerous because players nowadays are stronger, faster, and more agile than at any point in the sports history. If you let dirty play into the game, then eventually you cheat the sport and the fans from watching the truly skilled players perform. No one wants to see high school janitors play NFL football, so kill the dirty play and all the scrubs that resort to it and allow the truly gifted athletes play.
    You must not know anything about the leather helmet days, back then it was more like rugby. A whole other level of brutality. Even in the 60's the game was a lot of rougher than it is today. At no time did we ever see a shortage of great players. And.....the hardest hits aren't the dirty ones. A punch vs a face mask....good luck. A kick has done how much damage to the league, yep...none!

Imagine a fullback throwing forearm shivers, actually knocking would be tacklers out.....that was John Henry Johnson in the 60's. No way they allow that today.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    FkLA, why did you switch your team from the Browns to the Cowboys?
    I love my Cowboys too much brah!

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Early line for Ravens-Pats is Pats -7.5..
    Way too fat imo

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

Thread Information