The lions were not the only African big game the Cowboys had to overcome today in their wildcard matchup in big D. They also had to overcome a herd of zebras.
    The injustices began long before the boys took the field, when league officials decided to give the noted thug, Ndamakong Suh "benefit of the doubt" that his dirty stomp of Green Bays superstar QB, already injured leg was "just an accident",,,,, yes of course it was, and yes of course you've earned that benefit of doubt with your sparkling clean rep,,,,,,,, whatever, lol.
    Then the bad breaks just continued to mount against the boys.... the questionable call for running into the punter, then when the Lions do the exact same thing,,,,, no call,,,,, that's ok boys, keep playing. Then the obviously horrid call that Williams ran a pick play when he was shoved by another defender into the Lions coverman.
    Then the officials finally became paranoid that it might be becoming blatantly obvious that they were attempting to give the lions the game when a flag was thrown for pass interference as a lions receiver pulled a cowboys defender on top of him by the facemask. After a short meeting by game officials it was decided in order to keep their jobs, it was time to get one right, so they wisely corrected the call, opting not to steal the game outright for the staggering lions.
    The win sets up a meeting between the Green Bay Packers and the Dallas Cowboys next week on the frigid frozen tundra.

can't believe your the only one that is talking about the face mask thing....It was clear that the Lions receiver pulled the cowboys defender face mask....than the receiver was also holding the dallas defender.......

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

your boy was holding Pettigrew's jersey first then Pettigrew pushes off then your guy makes no play on the ball and commits the pass interference.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    even if they cancelled each other out dez bryant still went on the field without his helmet screaming at the ref which should be a 15 yard penalty in itself

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

your boy was holding Pettigrew's jersey first then Pettigrew pushes off then your guy makes no play on the ball and commits the pass interference.
    Two push-offs and a face mask by Pettigrew.
    Grab by Hitchens.

Should have been off-setting penalties at best.
    Offensive and defensive pass interference was in play...

No excuse for the Dez non-call ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Two push-offs and a face mask by Pettigrew.
    Grab by Hitchens.

Should have been off-setting penalties at best.
    Offensive and defensive pass interference was in play...This article from S

No excuse for the Dez non-call ...
    This article from SI tells the exact story ...

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/01/05/nfl-de...rference-call/

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    even if they cancelled each other out dez bryant still went on the field without his helmet screaming at the ref which should be a 15 yard penalty in itself
    You're starting to sound like a Phoenix Suns fan after the Horry hip-check incident.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    You're starting to sound like a Phoenix Suns fan after the Horry hip-check incident.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Not "my boy." I don't give a about the Swagboys other than D-Law, Crawford and Scandrick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not "my boy." I don't give a about the Swagboys other than D-Law, Crawford and Scandrick.
    And five head.

Thread Information