My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Damn NFL screwing Detroit over because they know Dallas Green Bay will get better ratings!

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Non issue

Believe.
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Gonna hurt more when megatron and donkey kong suh leave detroit

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Gonna hurt more when megatron and donkey kong suh leave Detroit for Carolina

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When SI did their...Best Teams...ever, they did have those 53-57 Lions teams ranked #10.

You did have...

Bobby Layne
    Alex Karras
    Joe Schmidt
    Lem Barney
    Billy Sims
    Barry Sanders

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Gonna hurt more when megatron and donkey kong suh leave detroit
    Yeah I can see that coming... Too bad we did not play ing cards with their third QB

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Yeah I can see that coming... Too bad we did not play ing cards with their third QB
    Meh, you would have lost

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Meh, you would have lost
    even the raiders win dat game

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn NFL screwing Detroit over because they know Dallas Green Bay will get better ratings!
    honestly if this was the case, the Cowboys would not have been mediocre for the past decade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys are probably gonna get steamrolled at Lambeau, but considering the expectations coming into the season, still a great success overall tbh.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

dallas got your boy suh crying

that just makes me want to stomp something man,,,,, just stomp something

I know it hurts, but really the lions had their chances. 3 points in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. combined? bad call/good call/no call, that cowboy d screwed that down after the break. and really you want the best team to go play green bay. the team with the best chance to make a game of it, and that is unquestionably the dallas cowboys. packers 8-0 at home, boys 8-0 on the road. I really feel like the cowboys have a better shot to go there and do it than any team left, including the seahawks.
    Detroit is a good team, with a great d-line, but they aint ready to deal with the packers at home

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    I know it hurts, but really the lions had their chances. 3 points in the 3rd and 4th qtrs. combined? bad call/good call/no call, that cowboy d screwed that down after the break. and really you want the best team to go play green bay. the team with the best chance to make a game of it, and that is unquestionably the dallas cowboys. packers 8-0 at home, boys 8-0 on the road. I really feel like the cowboys have a better shot to go there and do it than any team left, including the seahawks.
    Detroit is a good team, with a great d-line, but they aint ready to deal with the packers at home
    Detroit had 0 shot at doing anything at Lambeau... we all saw that last game of the season. All in all, Lions is not a SB team obviously... just would have been nice to get one win on a PO. This win would have been important for the long term to keep a guy like Megatron. This win would have been something to build upon...

Detroit needs new coaching staff imo, dudes with experience and culture of winning... they played second half soft and scared

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's been approximately 2,288 minutes since it happened . . . and, honestly, it hurts. It's a pain deep in the soul that I probably won't ever shake. To be that close to such a great moment -- only to see it slip through the fingers -- is still devastating. Somehow, it seems to have hurt more and more as the days progressed as the realization set in regarding what exactly was at stake.

Sure, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't mean much. It's not something real. It's not a death or some other sort of real life tragedy. But given that following the Lins is my only hobby in life, it's painful. I'm not going to even try to lie. It hurts.

I've tried getting away from it all to try to forget about it. But there I was, in the middle of the Pacific on a cruise ship in a pitch black room trying to fall asleep, and all that I can see is that picked up flag replaying again and again.

Logically, I know the pain doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It's just a football game. And the Lions already have four championships. And going into last season, a trip to the playoffs would have been seen as a great success. , going into the playoffs, I thought having a close game was a success.

Logically, what the Lions did last year was a great accomplishment. A year ago, if you told me the Lions would be 28 seconds from an 8-8 season, I would have been thrilled.

But damn.

This pain doesn't compare to anything else I've experienced in my Lion fandom. Yeah, turning into a cuck sucked. Being known as "cuckvp" was tough to swallow. Donkey Kong Suh plowing Kori while I watched was kinda pleasant. The rest of the defense showing up to plow her wasn't as fun. The raising the mystery baby that happened 9 months later wasn't enjoyable. But all of those don't even register compared to this.

I've had an extremely busy summer. Life is great -- never better. But it continues to haunt me.

Hopefully going to the game Sunday will provide some sort of relief. The great thing about sports is there is always tomorrow. For now, at least, the pain of yesterday outweighs the excitement of tomorrow. I'm hoping that changes. Starting tonight.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Refboys

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    it's ok to cry tbh

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    yep... 2 days after.. it still hurts

Detroit had 0 shot at doing anything at Lambeau...
    With the Rodgers injury?
    That's what has CowBoi Phan dreaming of being in a sandwich between Jerrah and Fat Christie.

Thread Information