Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of my favorite players to watch this year are Draymond Green and Paul Millsap-- they're both undersized PFs that are doing a little bit of everything for their teams. And both will be free agents after this season...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are le contenders?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never been sold on the Warriors but this year they look tough to beat. Think about trying to knock them out 4 out of 7 games in a series.

Banned
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Warriors are le contenders?
    Easily the favorites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there ever was a thread that was made to be troll-bumped later when it backfires, this is it.

Seriously, what was OP thinking? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose with this thread. Either his team actually does win it all, and nothing happens; or his team fails, and he looks like a stupid got. And it's going to be the latter, of course.
    there's no backfire because OP isn't a warriors fan

hint: if you see an account named after an athlete/celebrity/dictator its probably an alt

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a fan I am very bored with the compe ion. All my years of being a fan of this team and I have never felt so bored with the league. It's sad to see what the compe ion has become. There is no compe ion for this team when they aren't beating themselves.

LL GT

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

hint: if you see an account named after an athlete/celebrity/dictator its probably an alt
    Hint: if you see an account named spurraider21, the thread is about to be spammed with Philo-ing.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have golden state's number tbh...even with massive injury issues, they still beat them this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But still, the content of what he said will backfire. I don't really care who said it. By the merits of the post itself, it will turn out to be wrong.

Even if he doesn't truly believe what he said, he is representing that position. The representation is what really matters, because it is what we directly have access to.

lol 's getting philosophical

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    NBA

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Neat regular season win. What's your team doing now? LMAO re

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    But still, the content of what he said will backfire. I don't really care who said it. By the merits of the post itself, it will turn out to be wrong.

Even if he doesn't truly believe what he said, he is representing that position. The representation is what really matters, because it is what we directly have access to.

lol 's getting philosophical
    LOL I didn't even read this when it was posted but just shut the up you pimply faced geek; I'll make sure you read this reply next time you log in Arcadian

LOL Spurs

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Spurs have golden state's number tbh...even with massive injury issues, they still beat them this season.
    Yes they have our number. LOL re ed ass take

LOL dethroned and sent home in the first round
    LOL dethroned and sent to some bar in LA to drown all the sorrows out
    LOL Duncan showing that he belongs in San Francisco

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you alive last time The Warriors went to the WCF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL dethroned and sent home in the first round
    LOL dethroned and sent to some bar in LA to drown all the sorrows out
    LOL Duncan showing that he belongs in San Francisco
    When is the last time your team won man? You talk alot for a fan of a team who has not won a le in years. Spurs have 5 since your last.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    NBA media, casual fans still crying about the Spurs losing in the first round. Get over it gots, they lost a 50/50 series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA media, casual fans still crying about the Spurs losing in the first round. Get over it gots, they lost a 50/50 series.
    The Clippers choked away two games and they still lost. Amazing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL I didn't even read this when it was posted but just shut the up you pimply faced geek; I'll make sure you read this reply next time you log in Arcadian
    Please...get back to me when you at least make the Finals, got.

Actually, get back to me when your franchise has 5 rings, .

I know making the conference finals is a big deal to a Warriors fan, because this has literally never happened in your life before. But for those of us who are fans of actually good franchises, it ain't . If you were in our shoes, you would know that your team hasn't accomplished anything yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree as a Spurs fan it's time to move on and get over it. Some can't let it go, I did a week and a half ago (Right when it ended actually). You are also correct that was a 50/50 series, no gimme like some fans thought it was going to be.

LOL 5 dropped passes in a game. This is who he chooses to name his account after, dropped ball man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neat regular season win. What's your team doing now? LMAO re
    Counting rings.

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs had a winning record against them this season even though they sucked for 70% of the season. The only team in the league. The spurs are objectively a bad matchup for the Warriors. There's no doubt in my mind that the spurs would have sonned them in the WCF. Tiago strikes fear into the heart of every Golden State fan.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Please...get back to me when you at least make the Finals, got.

Actually, get back to me when your franchise has 5 rings, .

I know making the conference finals is a big deal to a Warriors fan, because this has literally never happened in your life before. But for those of us who are fans of actually good franchises, it ain't . If you were in our shoes, you would know that your team hasn't accomplished anything yet.
    Blah blah blah shut the up re .
    the spurs had a winning record against them this season even though they sucked for 70% of the season. The only team in the league. The spurs are objectively a bad matchup for the Warriors. There's no doubt in my mind that the spurs would have sonned them in the WCF. Tiago strikes fear into the heart of every Golden State fan.
    Oooh regular season, oooh.

LOL regular season
    LOL dethroned in the first round to a loser franchise like the Clippers

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Counting rings.
    & shinin' shoes.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count