Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Opening lines are Seahawks -7.5 and Patriots -7..

- The last 7 NFC le games have been decided by less than 7 points
    - 11 of the last 14 AFC le games have been decided by more than a TD, mostly blowouts
    - Andrew Luck is 0-3 vs. the Patriots with 8 INTs..probably his wost matchup in the NFL, so far in his career
    - Can't see the Seahawks losing, but since their resurgence, the QBs they have went up against are: Cam Newton, Ryan Lindley, Austin Davis, Colin Kaepernick, Mark Sanchez and Drew Stanton..so, even a banged up Rodgers should give them a different look..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Anybody seeing an upset, or the predictable Patriots/Seahawks Finals?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Anybody seeing an upset, or the predictable Patriots/Seahawks Finals?
    I thought on Saturday that the Pats were going to have a free ride to the Super Bowl, but honestly, it might finally be Luck's year, tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    3 great QB's in the Championship round...hopefully 2 of them square off (Rodgers and Luck). Don't see any upsets though, tbh

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I thought on Saturday that the Pats were going to have a free ride to the Super Bowl, but honestly, it might finally be Luck's year, tbh.
    It seems like Belichick owns Luck, though, to be fair..I don't think he plays as bad against any other team IIRC..

My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    The NFL wins regardless of the outcomes, though..

- Luck vs. Rodgers or Luck vs. Brady; The current vs. the future
    - Wilson vs. Luck; The faces of the NFL, going forward
    - Seattle vs. New England; obvious reasons, 2 powerhouses
    - Green Bay vs. New England; maybe the 2 most popular teams in the league, and Brady vs. Rodgers would draw massive ratings

They'll be able to market any possible matchup..they were pretty safe in the Divisionals, too, actually, only Baltimore could have ruined it for them..

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    Post Count
    Seahawks-colts.

seahawks repeat

dynasty mode [on] off

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    America can't get enough of Seattle at the moment. They are witnessing greatness tbh. I though only Dallas had a chance against them Hawks but now that they're gone, the Hawks will easily repeat. Pete Caroll is also moving up the ranks imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    America can't get enough of Seattle at the moment. They are witnessing greatness tbh. I though only Dallas had a chance against them Hawks but now that they're gone, the Hawks will easily repeat. Pete Caroll is also moving up the ranks imo.
    The NFL should have had a Seahawk-Cowboy NFCCG. A bigger draw than what they got now...and the Packers are going to get murdered.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talking straight up, ATS takes some study.

So we have a Patriots team home again vs a Colts team on the road again. So in that "spot" the Pats are 7-1 in that second home game the last 8 times. Indy winning both road games in the Andrew Luck era....1-5.

Colts vs playoff teams this season....3-4, the Pats 5-1

So we have a 12-2 to 4-9 which favors NE.

There is nothing that favors the Colts in this game...nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even when Aaron Rodgers was 100% mobile he has gone 0-2 in Seattle in the Russell Wilson era. In that era the Seahawks have never lost a home playoff game..3-0.

A nice little 5-0 trend favoring the Seahawks.

I don't care who the QB is if he is limited in any way that Seattle D will him up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not interested after the BS call yesterday. I felt like only the Cowboys could go into Seattle and give them a damn good game for the NFC le. Green Bay got wrecked in week 1 by Seattle with a healthy Rodgers, whats supposed to make me think that they'll win with a banged up Rodgers?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Seahawks vs Pats. I'm using my drink/party without GF card for the Super Bowl

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think chalk holds ... but hey, how many of y'all thought OSU was legit when the Bowl playoff started? I admit I was doubting them ...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    any smart person will bet their house on the packers tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    any smart person will bet their house on the packers tbh
    Go ahead break it down from an ATS perspective. Why is Green Bay the right side?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Talking straight up, ATS takes some study.

So we have a Patriots team home again vs a Colts team on the road again. So in that "spot" the Pats are 7-1 in that second home game the last 8 times. Indy winning both road games in the Andrew Luck era....1-5.

Colts vs playoff teams this season....3-4, the Pats 5-1

So we have a 12-2 to 4-9 which favors NE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even when Aaron Rodgers was 100% mobile he has gone 0-2 in Seattle in the Russell Wilson era. In that era the Seahawks have never lost a home playoff game..3-0.

A nice little 5-0 trend favoring the Seahawks.

I don't care who the QB is if he is limited in any way that Seattle D will him up.
    Would be 1-1 if not for the Fail Mary.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I think chalk holds ... but hey, how many of y'all thought OSU was legit when the Bowl playoff started? I admit I was doubting them ...
    I thought they were legit after they beat Wisconsin 59-0. I didn't think they were that good until that game.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    There really isn't anything major that does, you're right. However Richardson getting banished to the bench is a huge plus. Every team in the NFL understands Richardson sucks except Indianapolis. You don't even have to gameplan for him. He s up running the football on his own (proven by the fact that Bradshaw and Herron have produced similarly in this offense while Richardson has consistently been awful) and has no ambition to become better. I don't think it's an accident that Andrew Luck has been making smart plays with the football and not forcing it downfield as often as in the regular season. It helps when you don't have a back that considers a 2 yard run a good play.

But basically it's going to come down to the Colts defense. If they give up 200 yards and 4 TDs to Blount again there is nothing Andrew Luck can do to save them.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There really isn't anything major that does, you're right. However Richardson getting banished to the bench is a huge plus. Every team in the NFL understands Richardson sucks except Indianapolis. You don't even have to gameplan for him. He s up running the football on his own (proven by the fact that Bradshaw and Herron have produced similarly in this offense while Richardson has consistently been awful) and has no ambition to become better. I don't think it's an accident that Andrew Luck has been making smart plays with the football and not forcing it downfield as often as in the regular season. It helps when you don't have a back that considers a 2 yard run a good play.

But basically it's going to come down to the Colts defense. If they give up 200 yards and 4 TDs to Blount again there is nothing Andrew Luck can do to save them.
    NE would be favored to beat anyone in the league at home in Jan. Now they face a team without a stud back or a great defense. A team that doesn't fare all that great on the road vs good teams. A team with a QB who has thrown how many INTs?

The difference between the Colts on the road vs the Pats at home.....HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Go ahead break it down from an ATS perspective. Why is Green Bay the right side?
    seahawks create points with the defence, green bay will not have as many tournovers to offset the hawks lack of offence. Also they know that they have to pack the line of scrimmage and keep wilson in the pocket. GB's oline matches the hawks one.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    seahawks create points with the defence, green bay will not have as many tournovers to offset the hawks lack of offence. Also they know that they have to pack the line of scrimmage and keep wilson in the pocket. GB's oline matches the hawks one.
    You're not looking at what really matters when talking ATS plays.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You're not looking at what really matters when talking ATS plays.
    i'm telling you gb will win.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'm telling you gb will win.
    You wanna wager 30 day self bannishment on that?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    You wanna wager 30 day self bannishment on that?
    i don't bet.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And it's real obvious.

Thread Information