Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Well of course....I thought that was already well known.
    Uh... why?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Now...you're following me around huh? But anyways....If you want to talk sports....I'll be more than happy to. I don't get on this site to pick e-fights with its' users.

Lovie Smith is a good coach....is he a great coach? No. His inability to get production out of the QB position is my biggest problem. But I will give him time....he will (or ownership will) more than likely go QB with the 1st pick. Then he's on the clock....

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Now...you're following me around huh? But anyways....If you want to talk sports....I'll be more than happy to. I don't get on this site to pick e-fights with its' users.
    Why are you acting like a girl?

Lovie Smith is a good coach....is he a great coach? No. His inability to get production out of the QB position is my biggest problem. But I will give him time....he will (or ownership will) more than likely go QB with the 1st pick. Then he's on the clock....
    I thought that was because of Mike Glennon?

Also, who would you trade Lovie Smith for that's available? Nice analysis on one year of work, though.

But giving him one more chance based off a rookie starting in the league in one of the most compe ive divisions.. seems legit. Bucs way.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Okay No Lyf3.....you obviously know my team better than I do. I mean seriously....did you even watch the Bucs play a game this year? Well I know you watched the two games we played against Carolina. And guess what....we lost both games to Derek ing Anderson. A guy who hasn't played in years...

I guess the Head Coach gets no blame for losing to Derek Anderson....huh?

And in my post....did I say anything about firing Lovie Smith? No I didn't....I'm not ready to run him out on a rail just because he had a bad first year.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Good decision, a guy who's had so little game time is never going to be drafted in the first few rounds, no matter how good he was in his 3 games.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Okay No Lyf3.....you obviously know my team better than I do. I mean seriously....did you even watch the Bucs play a game this year? Well I know you watched the two games we played against Carolina. And guess what....we lost both games to Derek ing Anderson. A guy who hasn't played in years...

I guess the Head Coach gets no blame for losing to Derek Anderson....huh?

And in my post....did I say anything about firing Lovie Smith? No I didn't....I'm not ready to run him out on a rail just because he had a bad first year.
    I'm just stating I'm confused. Because you're quick to jump on the bandwagon of No Life hate by saying " Mike Glennon" when he played a solid first year as a rookie, was pretty composed and made some good strides into being a solid QB. He's a pretty good pocket passer. But then you are quick to state it's the coaching's fault for starting a career back-up for half the year over a up and comer. You also gave Lovie Smith zero time to develop this team - quickly stating "this year he is on the hot seat".

It's not Lovie's fault the Bucs suck. He took over a sorry team. It takes time to rebuild. He needs at least 3 years.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lovie Smith is not a good coach. He's still running that antiquated Tampa 2 defense even though it's easily exposed with 3-5 step drops, 3 WR sets, and any QB that can make throws under pressure. He's also clueless on offense. Only thing keeping him employed is the sunk cost fallacy.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Lovie Smith is not a good coach. He's still running that antiquated Tampa 2 defense
    he's known as one of the best defensive-minded coaches of the decade..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    he's known as one of the best defensive-minded coaches of the decade..
    He looked like a genius back in the '90s when the Tampa 2 still worked as a full-time defensive system with stacked defenses running it, and even then, that still doesn't make him a good head coach. It's like saying that Norv Turner is a good coach because his antiquated offense looked good in the '90s when he had Aikman, Irvin, Smith and that stacked O-line.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    I'm just stating I'm confused. Because you're quick to jump on the bandwagon of No Life hate by saying " Mike Glennon" when he played a solid first year as a rookie, was pretty composed and made some good strides into being a solid QB. He's a pretty good pocket passer. But then you are quick to state it's the coaching's fault for starting a career back-up for half the year over a up and comer. You also gave Lovie Smith zero time to develop this team - quickly stating "this year he is on the hot seat".

It's not Lovie's fault the Bucs suck. He took over a sorry team. It takes time to rebuild. He needs at least 3 years.
    I totally agree...He needs time. The Bucs are a terrible team...and it's not 100% his fault. Again....I'll give him the time he needs.

But....he didn't draft Mike Glennon. So I'm not gonna put that on him. However; I do believe he talked management into getting Josh McCown. That I do put on him....

And cry me a river with the "I hate No Lyf3" bandwagon. I've never once posted about Iman Shumpert or Cats or whatever the people give you about. And...I congratulated you when the Panthers won the NFC South and again when they won their playoff game. I guess you missed those posts. You might think I really hate you.....but I don't. I just disagree with some of your Cam Newton takes.....so sue me.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    3 career starts

Behind a dominating rushing attack

3 career starts

Behind a dominating rushing attack
    So why wasn't Ohio State ranked #1 from the seasons beginning or shortly thereafter? With their returning conference "Player of the Year" QB?

Thread Information