My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Freddie Mitc 4th & 26

Veteran
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Not to forget the 2&31 and 3&19 which Seattle converted in a first down...

ing chokejob, starting by the coach who was afraid to go for the final first down.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    You know it's bad when McCarthy's coaching in this game completely overshadows a classic Dom Capers meltdown in the 4th quarter.

Karma is one of a .

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Green Bay lost the game in the 1st quarter. They got two gift turnovers and only got two FGs out of it. I knew that was gonna come back to haunt them later.

When you target Kearse 4 times, and the pass gets picked all 4 times, then Kearse ends up catching the GW TD, you know you are a team of destiny.

My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    Karma is one of a .
    Karma for what?

Green Bay lost the game in the 1st quarter. They got two gift turnovers and only got two FGs out of it. I knew that was gonna come back to haunt them later.
    yeah, they didn't take enough advantage of having the ball. as bad as going into halftime down 16 is... it's still just a two possession game.

Post Count
    I was asking the same thing after GB beat Dallas. Karma for what?

I was asking the same thing after last week when people were saying that about The Call. So I'll explain it this way. If people were saying that last week about the Cowboys because of the non call against the Lions, like it was the Cowboys that picked up the flag, then I'll say it this week because the packers got a gift of a call against the Cowboys. At least the Cowboys had a chance of winning the game taken from them. The packers straight up choked in historic fashion and gave it away. Serves them right.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I was asking the same thing after last week when people were saying that about The Call. So I'll explain it this way. If people were saying that last week about the Cowboys because of the non call against the Lions, like it was the Cowboys that picked up the flag, then I'll say it this week because the packers got a gift of a call against the Cowboys. At least the Cowboys had a chance of winning the game taken from them. The packers straight up choked in historic fashion and gave it away. Serves them right.
    Weird considering the only people who said serves Cowboys right were Lion fans and non-Packer fans. Your butthurt isn't even directed properly.

And you either believe both were 'karma' or not. So if it serves GB right then you agree it served Dallas right as well last week and have nothing to complain about.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

When you target Kearse 4 times, and the pass gets picked all 4 times, then Kearse ends up catching the GW TD, you know you are a team of destiny.
    Only six points for GB came directly from the five turnovers. SIX.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Couldn't have happened to a bigger bag. I hope Rodgers need some serious therapy after this choke job.
    Rogers? wtf?

GB would not have been close to the playoffs without Rogers.
    He is the best QB in the league, even without a leg.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    McCarthy not getting at least 21 points on those first 4 drives was a disgrace and many forecasted the eventual meltdown (even ESPN asked if those FGs would come back to haunt them)

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Only six points for GB came directly from the five turnovers. SIX.
    Son you've taken that choking fiasco a lot softer than one would expect no tilt at all

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Son you've taken that choking fiasco a lot softer than one would expect no tilt at all
    nah bruh it was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. by the time it was done you had already digested it. i was discussing with my buddy at halftime they were going to lose after they only put up 16 points instead of 28-31 points.

6 was worse because I thought they had actually won

Anyone who last week said it was karma, was mis-directed as well because it wasn't the Cowboys that picked up the flag up. I don't believe in karma. I'm only saying it because it was said last week.

Thread Information