Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People really sleeping on the Jays? They've been absolutely insane this year.

Are Texas fans annoyed at the awful start times? Who the schedules playoff games during work hours??
    Nah, most Rangers' fans have a ton of respect for the Jays. 11:30 is weird for a playoff game, but these guys have been playing day games at noon all year, so no excuses there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People really sleeping on the Jays? They've been absolutely insane this year.

Are Texas fans annoyed at the awful start times? Who the schedules playoff games during work hours??
    They were great in the RS, but now it's the playoffs and a lot of guys on the roster haven't even played in a playoff game, and some of those who have are notorious playoff chokers (Price). Not saying y'all shouldn't be the favorite, but a lot of that roster is unproven going up against a lot of vets in the Rangers.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, most Rangers' fans have a ton of respect for the Jays. 11:30 is weird for a playoff game, but these guys have been playing day games at noon all year, so no excuses there.
    I just find it odd that such a big game, or any playoff game would be during working hours although the regular season in the MLB does do that for sure.

They were great in the RS, but now it's the playoffs and a lot of guys on the roster haven't even played in a playoff game, and some of those who have are notorious playoff chokers (Price). Not saying y'all shouldn't be the favorite, but a lot of that roster is unproven going up against a lot of vets in the Rangers.

That's fair, I don't follow much baseball to be honest and I worry about the Jays bullpen but should be an interesting playoff run hopefully.

A lot of Jays fans seem kinda nervous about the Rangers, were hoping for the Yankees instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just find it odd that such a big game, or any playoff game would be during working hours although the regular season in the MLB does do that for sure.

That's fair, I don't follow much baseball to be honest and I worry about the Jays bullpen but should be an interesting playoff run hopefully.

A lot of Jays fans seem kinda nervous about the Rangers, were hoping for the Yankees instead.
    Been saying for weeks I'd rather get the Jays than the Royals in the ALDS. Should be a great series; if the Jays get by the Rangers they should be battle tested enough to go into Kansas City and get the win they need to get to the WS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting one of beiseballs all time gots on the roster, Josh Hamilton.

Karma.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That choke job was dedicated to TimmytoZo, tbh..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Toronto is overrated as .
    Toronto also lost today 12-3 fwiw I like our chances

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their starting pitching ended up being better than I thought (sans Price who still looks like a playoff choker), but let's not pretend the Rangers didn't have another meltdown for the ages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information