Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Believe.
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    My El ethering Infinite Limit like its a no thang.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually think Butler is a fine player... extremely overrated these days, but a fine player nonetheless...

I'm also not all into the Kawhi hype, tbh... his impact on the Spurs is undeniable, but he has a lot of learning to do...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Kawhi: If you actually look at the numbers, Kawhi is having a down year by his standards... it could be just coasting since he's a champ and FMVP, or just a bad year.

I'm sure if he would be gifted 18 FTAs, he would look a lot better tho...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets not forget Leonard has missed ~20 games this season. If he can stay healthy I think we'll see an overall boost to his numbers outside rebounding by March.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you didn't. You deflected to Leonard.

It doesn't really matter if he's better than anybody else, he's still not better than he was the past two seasons.

If you think the basketball-reference data posted is wrong, you should definitely write them and let them know, tbh
    Post #195

Ya making the All Star team is equal to coming off the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but you didn't. You deflected to Leonard.

It doesn't really matter if he's better than anybody else, he's still not better than he was the past two seasons.

If you think the basketball-reference data posted is wrong, you should definitely write them and let them know, tbh
    If you think basketball-reference data is cool, you should check this out!!!111 http://stats-for-the-nba.appspot.com/

Lotus-123!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post #195

Ya making the All Star team is equal to coming off the bench
    Post #190

David Lee is also a 2x All Star... more parallels...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think basketball-reference data is cool, you should check this out!!!111 http://stats-for-the-nba.appspot.com/

Lotus-123!

That site is from the same dude that does Real Plus Minus for ESPN... might not be fancy, but the numbers are legit, afaik

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That site is from the same dude that does Real Plus Minus for ESPN... might not be fancy, but the numbers are legit, afaik
    Jeesus EN, get your straight. Don't you know RPM is NOTHING LIKE RAPM??????

Also, too. He has 593 twitter followers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeesus EN, get your straight. Don't you know RPM is NOTHING LIKE RAPM??????
    I really haven't looked into it, tbh... I'll take your word for it...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Predictable win. Lakers are still 3 games out from the 5th worst record, so they could afford to bring it one night on National TV against a team that features one of their ex-players. Even without Swaggy, the Lakers remain capable. Also helping matters (or hurting, if it's your interest that the Lakers tank) is the fact they upgraded the starting SG spot with Ellington.

Like I said, this is a 30-35 win team if they try.
    Stop just stop. No it is not. This team is full of castoffs that are wildly inconsistent. Of course when the moons align, they look good. Lin is the perfect example one night you think on the right team he could start but the next 3 games he looks like the undrafted scrub he is. As shaq said greatness hack even reliable starter is defined as what you continually do (paraphrasing) this team is trash. We will get the our pick. We have our one win for the week.

We just beat division leading Bulls but I wont be surprised if we lose to bottom feeding Knicks.

Now if this team had ADavis or Lebron MAYBE they could win 35-40 games. Because these bench guys would all be knocked a peg and they could feed off his greatness. Their best player is Hill (lotto bust) or Boozer (free agent bust) think about that ...

Thread Information