Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please kawhi be the leader. Be marketable.
    Typical gnsf low IQ remark.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give Kawhi more shots
    No, you have to spoon feed him open shots
    He's not a leader
    But we still call him the Present and Future
    There's no way he doesn't make the All Star team this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why DMC is so obsessed with Kawhi being a leader..kawhi is not a leader nor a social media type of guy...I don't think that's ever going to change..but you don't need to be a leader to be the best player in the team..Heck, reality is that Tim was never "the" leader. It was DROB and then it transitioned to ginobili.
    Yeah you're a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you're a present and future idiot to think that.
    Oh...I'm an idiot...well, nobody bumped this thread after all his good performances this season.

So I rather to be an idiot to think that than an arrogant guy who thinks he's the owner of the absolute truth and Leonard can't lead a team next years.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. I think they have a much better chance if they are healthy. , we could have lost to Dallas.

We didn't play them the year before however, Memphis took them out because they were not healthy.

Even in the Finals this year, the Heat were leading in SA until James cramped up when mysteriously the AC system shut down. There are some extenuating cir stances that lead to the outcomes of most seasons. The Spurs have been on both sides, but seem to be on the rosey side more than the ty side. Just look at the teams they've faced in the playoffs over the past couple seasons and the injuries those teams were dealing with.

The refs didn't backdoor sweep us.
    Why is it that ST people say a whole lot of nothing. Kawhi pretty much came in here like a wrecking ball. Making the spurs relevant again. I'm starting to believe kawhi has become the best player on the spurs. Today I change my placement of Duncan and Kawhi as the best players on the spurs ranking. Kawhi has become the best player on the spurs. It's official. Apal you can make a new thread about that my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh...I'm an idiot...
    We agree.
    well, nobody bumped this thread after all his good performances this season.

So I rather to be an idiot to think that than an arrogant guy who thinks he's the owner of the absolute truth and Leonard can't lead a team next years.
    No one is saying he hasn't had good performances. Just saying the Spurs have deeper issues than whether or not KL is playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it that ST people say a whole lot of nothing. Kawhi pretty much came in here like a wrecking ball. Making the spurs relevant again. I'm starting to believe kawhi has become the best player on the spurs. Today I change my placement of Duncan and Kawhi as the best players on the spurs ranking. Kawhi has become the best player on the spurs. It's official. Apal you can make a new thread about that my friend.
    That's what you'd think if you only saw the results of the playoffs instead of keeping up with what's really happening. If you think one guy who doesn't score many points and never gets a play called for him turned the team around from a paper tiger to a juggernaut, you're one of the dumbest mother ers here and that's quite an accomplishment.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical gnsf low IQ remark.
    That's what you ing said.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Leonard doesn't have to be a vocal leader but, he does have to lead by example. I think TD has done that every year of his career. Not surprised to see Leonard's offensive efficiency dropping with his usage rate at an all-time high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is the guy who is the leading scorer on the team and the best defender on the team not the best player...

That's not even the point you're trying to make though..You're trying to say kawhi will never be a leader and that's the main reason why he will never carry the team..

That's just bogus...A team needs a leader but it doesn't have to be the best player..

Mills would make a good leader in the future...I have no doubt about that.

Heck the Hawks, Grizzlies this year don't have natural leaders..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not too young to be the leader, he's too introverted. We think Tim is an introvert, but that's Tim's hook. It's not Leonard's hook. Leonard is a true introvert. Talented kid, but the league has a few talented kids and they aren't leaders and neither is Leonard. It's not his fault, he's not that guy. He does well because the team has so many weapons and KL gets to float around and do his thing. When the team starts to go to him on set plays, he won't be as productive. We saw the same thing happen to Blair, and to an extent, Gary Neal. Leonard is heads and shoulders above both guys, but he's still not the leader of the Spurs nor the face of the franchise. He's not marketable enough.
    Compare Leonard with Blair/Neal-type player...It can't be a worse take than this...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks and Grizzlies pass the ball

KawhISOs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid is getting maxed out by dem Spurs at season's end... if you don't think he's worthy, you should probably stop with the and move onto the

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Kawhi's first year where he's getting playcalls..With him being out close to 20 games, yet they're 9-3 with his return.

Give the Kid a chance and see if he can lead by example..He's by far the most consistent performer in the team, I'd say that's leading by example.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Compare Leonard with Blair/Neal-type player...It can't be a worse take than this...
    Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is saying he hasn't had good performances. Just saying the Spurs have deeper issues than whether or not KL is playing.
    No, you're saying you have a crystal ball and he can't lead a team next seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs weren't even using Leonard before his injury..Only since his return have they used him religiously on the offensive end..He's usage rate has finally raised to a point where he's seeing the ball on a consistent basis and it all started in his return..They're 9-3 with him having a high usage rate. ..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you'd think if you only saw the results of the playoffs instead of keeping up with what's really happening. If you think one guy who doesn't score many points and never gets a play called for him turned the team around from a paper tiger to a juggernaut, you're one of the dumbest mother ers here and that's quite an accomplishment.
    Kawhi has 7.2 WS these last 3 playoffs and Duncan has 7.5 WS. Manu has 4.5 WS and tony has 4.9 WS.

The biggest factor in the spurs being relevant again was the addition of 20 year old kawhi leonard. If you don't think so "you're one of the dumbest mother ers here and that's quite an accomplishment."

Congrats DMC, you're a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're 9-3 with him back

Okay. So they've beat Portland and managed to win a bunch of close games against lottery teams I wonder what happened against actual playoff teams... Chicago, LAC, Toronto.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're 9-3 with him back

Okay. So they've beat Portland and managed to win a bunch of close games against lottery teams I wonder what happened against actual playoff teams... Chicago, LAC, Toronto.
    All those teams are jokes tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard vs Chicago, -27 (worst on the team + tied with Mills for most FGA)
    Kawhi Leonard vs LAC, -20 (worst on the team + most FGA)
    Kawhi Leonard vs Toronto, -23 (worst on the team + most FGA)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where were these guys after his Blazers-OKC-Miami playoffs performances?

Where were these guys after every good Leonard 's performances this season?

Where will be these guys after next Leonard's great game this season?

Kid is getting maxed out by dem Spurs at season's end... if you don't think he's worthy, you should probably stop with the and move onto the
    Like I've said before we don't have better options over him, so try to stay optimistic about his development next seasons instead of after a one bad shooting nigth.
    Last edited by wildchild; 02-10-2015 at 03:06 AM.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard vs Chicago, -27 (worst on the team + tied with Mills for most FGA)
    Kawhi Leonard vs LAC, -20 (worst on the team + most FGA)
    Kawhi Leonard vs Toronto, -23 (worst on the team + most FGA)
    KL with the Finals MVP against lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Our slow footed SF can't guard Durant, let's try Green on him" - Greg

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Our slow footed SF can't guard Durant, let's try Green on him" - Greg
    More like, westbrook is going off on enrique, lets try danny, too slow, ok put kawhi. Checkmate.

Thread Information