half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, it's just Patty Mills dropping a turd on Tony Parker's face.

stay on the bench you scrub.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol.... I love patty... But....scrub? Really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need more Patty vs Tony threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we need more Patty vs Tony threads
    well, are you gonna start one or what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu/Patty vs Parker/Green is a more interesting discussion. First duo is dominant while the latter has been one of our worst two-man combos this year. Strange because Parker-Green were great together last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu/Patty vs Parker/Green is a more interesting discussion. First duo is dominant while the latter has been one of our worst two-man combos this year. Strange because Parker-Green were great together last year.
    they weren't. check the stats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny has been pretty good defensively at times though... just needs to find his shot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, just don't know what the is wrong with Parker. If he's lost more than 15% of his speed, he's ed.

And as much as I love Patty, he can't be a starting PG unless paired with a playmaking SG, which is why he works so well in lineups with Manu. Patty would complement Green horribly over the long term.

Parker's value is that him starting makes our bench that more dangerous. Problem is, Parker has been so bad, the units he plays with often get themselves into double digit holes. If Parker can just play well enough to be a break even (+/-) player, this team will roll.

Here's hoping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, are you gonna start one or what?
    i want to but Malik Hairston said no more TP threads

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, just don't know what the is wrong with Parker. If he's lost more than 15% of his speed, he's ed.

And as much as I love Patty, he can't be a starting PG unless paired with a playmaking SG, which is why he works so well in lineups with Manu. Patty would complement Green horribly over the long term.

Parker's value is that him starting makes our bench that more dangerous. Problem is, Parker has been so bad, the units he plays with often get themselves into double digit holes. If Parker can just play well enough to be a break even (+/-) player, this team will roll.

Here's hoping.
    This has been brought up before, but perhaps it's time to move him to the bench? Maybe try to let him get some rhythm against lesser opponents. Then he can start again once he got it going.

Right now, he's very tentative, or aggressive just in spurts... and his defense has been terrible, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been brought up before, but perhaps it's time to move him to the bench? Maybe try to let him get some rhythm against lesser opponents. Then he can start again once he got it going.

Right now, he's very tentative, or aggressive just in spurts... and his defense has been terrible, tbh
    ESPN's RPM has him as the 3rd worst defender in the league, ranking 466 out 469.

No team, no matter how good the supporting cast is, will go anywhere when starting player is a -5 net negative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN's RPM has him as the 3rd worst defender in the league, ranking 466 out 469.

No team, no matter how good the supporting cast is, will go anywhere when starting player is a -5 net negative.
    Wow - I knew it was bad this season (most seasons really), but that's shocking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our bench struggled against Clips' 2nd unit but tonight they destroyed Orlando. A little redemption but still is sweet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker is obviously hurting or he just flat out slowed down after taking the summer off, makes no sense at this point.

Thread Information