My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    We had the worst guards in the NFL last season, so he can't be any worse. He also likes to bully gots so I'm on board with this signing

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    nice pickup

I heard Tampa was trying to sign him....guess not.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    nice pickup

I heard Tampa was trying to sign him....guess not.
    How has Mankins done on Tampa? Genuinely curious...

RE this thread: if the Bills snag Darrell Revis they might have the best defense in the NFL next year. They just need serviceable QB play and they'll be in the playoffs imo.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    How has Mankins done on Tampa? Genuinely curious...
    Logan has done fine....I can't remember him getting beat often or too many dumb penalties. Plus, I think he started all 16 games....so he stayed healthy.

But our offense in general sucks....so there's that. Not his fault though.....

How did Tim Wright work out for the Pats?

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Logan has done fine....I can't remember him getting beat often or too many dumb penalties. Plus, I think he started all 16 games....so he stayed healthy.

But our offense in general sucks....so there's that. Not his fault though.....

How did Tim Wright work out for the Pats?
    He had a breakout game against Cinci which made everyone (including myself) think they had their Hernandez replacement, then afterwards he barely got any snaps with no explanation as to why. Part of me was thinking they were hiding him as much as possible prior to the superbowl but that's obviously not what happened.

Hopefully he just needed a year to adjust and next year he'll see more snaps. At the very least he's a great redzone weapon but I'd like to see more plays designed where he rolls out into the slot.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints could have used Incognito. Both of their guards sucked last season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I would have been fine with the Cowboys picking him up as a backup, tbh. Don't know why anyone is still being a about that guy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm shocked they let him back in officially---failing that they didn't black ball him unofficially.

Good for him.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'm shocked they let him back in officially---failing that they didn't black ball him unofficially.

Good for him.
    Whats up, you old ! The Patriots are mother ing World Champions, mother er! You hate us cuz you ain't us!

Post Count
    Whats up, you old ! The Patriots are mother ing World Champions, mother er! You hate us cuz you ain't us!
    No, I hate you cuz you rang. I wanted you to lose and have that cheating thing envelope you. Didn't happen.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    No, I hate you cuz you rang. I wanted you to lose and have that cheating thing envelope you. Didn't happen.
    Only pussies and assholes whine about air pressure in the damn ball.

Post Count
    Only pussies and assholes whine about air pressure in the damn ball.
    They didn't even have the gumption to trust themselves, bum. Had to have a fall back. That's chicken .

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Ya hate us cuz ya ain't us!

Post Count
    Ya hate us cuz ya ain't us!
    You asshole, you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Rex Ryan pretty much saying, it, all that matters is he can play. Hard to buy a bully footballer. Never seen any footballer all worried about a fight. And all anyone has to do with guys like Incognito is...:"well, you asshole!" You don't take off anyone.

Good move!

THE SPURS' GODFATHER san antonio spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    Rex doesn't care about PR. He said he would build a bully and he follows through.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Rex Ryan pretty much saying, it, all that matters is he can play. Hard to buy a bully footballer. Never seen any footballer all worried about a fight. And all anyone has to do with guys like Incognito is...:"well, you asshole!" You don't take off anyone.

Good move!
    amen, Avante. Testify!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    good pickup by the Bills. Niners ended up taking Jonathan Martin, who sucked and got pushed around, as expected.

don't Bills have new ownership? smart move of them to get Rex Ryan. I know some think he would've preferred the Denver gig but I don't, I think he wants to take more cracks at belichick and brady. He really knows how to gameplan against them, Ryan just needs a decent QB.

Thread Information