Page 198 of 281 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 7004
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bedford should be let go as well.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm not the one who has his buyout money ready to go. Btw, if they do go the route of getting an OC, Strong isn't the one picking.
    Then who is?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Obviously not the head coach. According to sauces.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Perrin.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying some coaches will see ATH Lil'Jordan Humphrey of Southlake Carroll tomorrow.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor opens up as a 21-point favorite.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So will Strong have any input?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Malcolm Roach (Baton Rouge, LA)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Some surprising news from 2017 RB JK Dobbins of La Grange, from 24/7.

He is very high on TCU, Oklahoma, Stanford, Arkansas and Texas A&M. He said "As of right now, no I don't think so", when asked if Texas was still in the mix.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Updated rankings after Week 13:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Championship week television schedule:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/14

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Here’s an overview of how each Texas commit performed in the third round of the playoffs – regional compe ion. FROM 24/7
    Class of 2016

— Quarterback, Shane Buechele: Despite one of Buechele’s finest overall showings of the season, late turnovers doomed the four-star gunslinger, as Arlington Lamar (11-2) fell to Mansfield (11-2), 34-29. Buechele was stellar in the game’s initial half, tossing for 174 yards and two touchdowns on 12-of-16 passing. However, the Mansfield defense carried out a full onslaught of the Elite 11 finalist in the second half, forcing two interceptions – one returned for a score. In the end, Buechele finished 29-of-43 though the air, racking up 328 yards and four touchdowns. Conversely, because of Mansfield’s pressure later on in the game, Buechele saw a negative rushing stat line – negative five yards on 15 carries. Regardless of the loss, the Texas spring enrollee showed a very promising deep ball, as well as true leadership to keep the Vikings in a game that they were predicted to lose by multiple scores.
    — Wide receiver, Reggie Hemphill-Mapps: Manvel (10-2) was completely dominant on another occasion as the Mustangs erupted for 75 points to tear through Strake Jesuit (8-5), 75-14, at NRG Stadium on Friday. Despite an erratic trend of production this season, Hemphill-Mapps hauled in a 41-yard touchdown pass for his only reception of the matchup. For the third time in as many seasons, Manvel will face Houston power, Katy (13-0), in the 6A Division II State Quarterfinals. Manvel lost both matchups: 56-14 (2013) and 45-17 (2014).
    — Wide receiver, Collin Johnson: San Jose Valley Christian’s (8-4) campaign came to an end this week after falling to Oak Grove (Ca.) (10-2), 42-23, in the semifinals of the CIF Central Coast Section Playoffs. Johnson suffered a shoulder injury in week three and has sat out since. The 6-foot-6, Texas legacy has already signed and filed his financial aid agreement and will be enrolling early for spring practice in Austin.
    — Wide receiver, Davion Curtis: The Temple High (12-1) speedster caught three balls for 59 yards as the Wildcats shut down Richmond Foster (10-3), 27-7, at the Burger Center this past Friday. Temple completed just 13 passes on the evening. As the Wildcats march towards the 5A Division I State Championship game for the second-straight year, they now draw undefeated Richmond George Ranch (13-0) in a game to be played at Waco Midway on Friday. Temple eliminated the Longhorns in last year’s state quarterfinals by a score of, 28-14.
    — Linebacker/athlete, Demarco Boyd: Boyd led the Buckeyes on the ground, scoring two touchdowns from three and two yards out, as Gilmer (13-0) secured their 29th-straight victory in a 36-21 triumph over Center (10-3). Boyd recorded an eight-yard tackle for loss in the second half to go with multiple other stops. The Buckeyes will now face Atlanta (9-4) in the 4A Region II Final on Friday night at Pine Tree’s Pirate Stadium in Longview.
    — Defensive tackle, Gerald Wilbon: Destrehan (La.) (11-1) is no longer perfect, as the No. 3 overall seed in Louisiana 5A postseason compe ion suc bed to the sixth-seeded Parkway Panthers (La.) (12-1), 49-34, in the Louisiana State Quarterfinals. Previously, Destrehan had won 24-straight on their home turf. Despite outgaining Parkway 648-444, the Wildcats turned the ball over seven times, sealing their fate. No official stats could be found for Wilbon.
    Previously Knocked Out/Didn’t Qualify for Postseason:

— Tight end, Peyton Aucoin, Brother Martin (La.) (8-3): fell 49-48 to Catholic – Baton Rouge (La.) in the state quarterfinals.
    — Offensive line, Tope Imade, Arlington Bowie (6-5): fell 49-12 to Odessa Permian in the first round.
    — Offensive line, Denzel Okafor, Lewisville (4-6): did not qualify.
    — Defensive end, Malcolm Roach, Madison Prep (La.) (11-1-1): fell 14-13 to St. Charles Catholic (La.) (10-2) in the state quarterfinals.
    — Defensive end, Andrew Fitzgerald, Flower Mound Marcus (10-2): fell 48-21 to Mansfield in the second round.
    — Defensive back, Obi Eboh, Southlake Carroll (9-3): fell 48-35 to Denton Guyer in the second round.
    Class of 2017

— Quarterback, Sam Ehlinger: The Westlake Chaparrals (12-1) took Waco ISD Stadium by storm on Saturday, throttling Jean Delance and North Mesquite (10-3), 56-7. Ehlinger’s first three touchdowns came via a six-yard pass, a 13-yard run, and a five-yard catch delivered by wide receiver, Reed Klubnik. Overall, the three-star, dual-threat accounted for five touchdowns, compiling 196 yards on 11-of-18 passing, and 56 yards on 11 carries. Westlake now advances to their first state quarterfinal appearance since 2012, squaring off with Humble Atascocita (12-1) next Saturday at the Berry Center in Cypress.
    — Defensive end, Lagaryonn Carson: Liberty-Eylau’s (12-1) defense once again proclaimed their strength, as the Leopards defeated Kaufman (11-2), 38-22. Led by Carson, Liberty-Eylau held the Lions to just 164 yards of total offense, 26 of which came by way of the passing game. The 260-pounder was involved on two stops on fourth-and-short late into the final quarter, preventing a comeback bid by Kaufman. Overall, Carson was hanging out in the Lions’ backfield all evening. Next up for the Liberty-Eylau is a rematch with Argyle (13-1) in the 4A Region II Finals, played at AT&T Stadium on Friday. The exact same matchup took place last season, with Argyle winning, 45-42.
    Previously Knocked Out:

— Wide receiver, Damion Miller, John Tyler (8-4): fell 77-51 to Mansfield Lake Ridge in the second round.
    • 12 games: 41 receptions, 912 yards & 9 touchdowns
    — Tight end, Major Tennison, Bullard (7-4): fell 44-22 to Atlanta in the first round.
    • 11 games: 27 receptions, 603 yards & 8 touchdowns

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying bie is the guy Strong is targeting for the OC position. Their source says a deal could be close to done and expect something to go down as soon as December 7th.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying bie is the guy Strong is targeting for the OC position. Their source says a deal could be close to done and expect something to go down as soon as December 7th.
    Only potential hiccup seems to be Meacham taking the North Texas job, which would make bie the OC at TCU.

Can't wait to see what kind of money they're willing to throw at him.
    Last edited by TFloss32; 11-30-2015 at 02:32 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Only potential hiccup seems to be Meachum taking the North Texas job, which would make bie the OC at TCU.

And how many years guaranteed.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Only potential hiccup seems to be Meachum taking the North Texas job, which would make bie the OC at TCU.

. The Horn offense would actually get good.

With every big 12 team going with Leach guys, maybe it's time Tech went back to a crazy gimmicky 3 yards cloud of dust offense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And how many years guaranteed.
    He may want three years guaranteed before he agrees to work with Texas' hot mess.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, TCU's 24/7 site reporting if Meacham takes the North Texas job, bie will stay at TCU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information