Page 241 of 281 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 7004
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nothing like a good Chip Brown piece to make Aggy circle the shortbuses. Y'all some easily trolled mother ers.

Edit: You know Chip won when John Sharp actually responds. Aggy gonna Aggy.

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2...le/#item-35416
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-07-2016 at 11:00 PM.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Nothing like a good Chip Brown piece to make Aggy circle the shortbuses. Y'all some easily trolled mother ers.

Edit: You know Chip won when John Sharp actually responds. Aggy gonna Aggy.

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2...le/#item-35416
    Cool.

Another "reporter" fight.

I also never thought Aggie would bowl dodge us and then claim their conference is better. The hate gets thicker when both teams suck; it is amazing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow, did the office of Chancelor of aggsy, just call Chip Brown Cowchip Brown?

Seriously, That might be the most Juvenile thing I've ever read from a school official. From any school at any level.

I'm still in shock

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Wow, did the office of Chancelor of aggsy, just call Chip Brown Cowchip Brown?

Seriously, That might be the most Juvenile thing I've ever read from a school official. From any school at any level.

I'm still in shock
    There's something in the water there

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Media guides are supposed to list facts and figures, quickly relay information from past games or historic landmarks and, of course, talk up the home school whenever possible.

They are not necessarily unbiased manuals, but then again, rarely do they convey opinions. Especially about opponents.

Well, Texas A&M has caused a mighty stir by changing all of that.

On page 226 of the 2002 Aggies football media guide, a feature lifted from an Aggies alumni magazine -- headlined, "Worst Atmosphere" -- puts an interesting spin on events that occurred in the ugly aftermath of Texas Tech's 12-0 win over A&M last season, when Tech students tore down a goalpost and tried to shove it into an A&M fan section, leading to numerous fights.

According to a story in the Dallas Morning News, the media guide section calls the Red Raiders "classless clowns,"
    and the alumni story also says Tech fans "were even uglier than the barren stretch of dirt some West Texans call a city." The Red Raiders, "even in victory, looked like classless clowns."

It then goes on to refer to Texas Tech's basketball coach, Bob Knight, saying, "No school in America better deserves Bobby Knight than Texas Tech."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...magesPrint=off

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on RB Kyle Porter of Katy (24/7):

“I just don’t really do well with a lot of attention,” Porter said. “That’s just the way I am. I understand it comes with the game I love, but I just want to go out there and play. I could care less about interviews. I just love football.”

“I like the Texas coaching staff,” Porter said. “That’s personally my favorite thing. If they stick around there, they are going to build something special. They are going to have a bright future. They’re just working to get it back up. I’m not worried about stability. They’re there now, and that’s all that matters.”

“Coach Vaughn and Coach Robinson have been recruiting me hard,” Porter said. “Coach Vaughn calls me all the time. We talk about everything from going there to getting the right education and things like that. I like them.”

“I’ve talked to Coach Strong a little bit,” Porter said. “I like that he’s straightforward. He doesn’t play any games. He straight up tells you how he feels. I really like that. I just want to sit down and meet with him and ask a lot of questions.”

“I like the TCU program,” Porter said. “I’ve been on a couple of visits. I feel like I can really fit into the run game. I really like Coach Patterson. It’s funny to see him on TV sweating because he’s working hard and has so much energy. He’s a great motivator."

“Arkansas has a great running game. Coach (Bret) Bielema always makes sure to get some great offensive linemen. As a running back, you know you need some hogs up front to open up the holes.”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lolololololol "No- end- zone-Mazzone"

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/B...zzone-42622734

Post Count
    I like this guy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Scout reporting DE Andrew Fitzgerald will take his official visit on the 16th.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, Coach Traylor's son is now a grad assistant at UT.

https://twitter.com/JordanTraylor

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Committed to A&M about a month ago.

http://247sports.com/Player/Ryan-McCollum-59785

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1312381/ryan-mccollum

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    IIRC, he was one of the 1st players that Mattox reached out to when he got the job.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If anyone is curious, Scout thinks the staff is trying to sign five OL for this class.

Delance, Imade, Okafor, possibly Shackelford and one more.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Higdon also thinks that there may be another five star into play besides Jones.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any Speculation on who that 5'star might be?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Heard mixed reviews on Mack Brown in game analysis with ESPN. Personally, I think he talks too much. His prepared analysis pre/post game stuff that is mixed quite well with ad lib is very good imo.

Mack is gonn get paid. No doubt. He won't be coaching again.

On Kendall Jones: Why would there even be a hint of him wanting UT? Is there some sort of problem with his size and Bamas emerging tendency towards athletic DTs or what? We have told him he can play immediately?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Brandon Jones, not Kendell.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Clint Hurtt headed to the Miami Dolphins.

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count
    Damn it!!!! I thought he would have been a slam dunk hire for the horns, but kind of expected that Charlie wouldn't make a move on him this year. The DTs most likely to ink with the horns are from LA and probably couldn't afford to cut Brick loose this year and risk not getting that position filled with quality players.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Higdon also thinks that there may be another five star into play besides Jones.
    Any Speculation on who that 5'star might be?
    According to that site's rankings, the only five-star who makes any sense is DE Justin Madubuike.

The other two with offers are TE Isaac Nauta and CB Saivion Smith from IMG Academy in Florida.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count
    Brick Haley is one of the worst D line coaches in CFB. Under his tutelage, Danielle Hunter, a guy with measurables ever bit as impressive as Jadeveon Clowney, ac ulated 4 sacks in his college career and was drafted in the 3rd round. Anthony "Freak" Johnson went undrafted. He is a joke.

Thread Information