whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Celebrating the Mighty New England Patriots winning the fahkin Super Bowl and bringing the fahkin Lombahdi trophy back to letown. I seen all the you fahkin s were saying about the Mighty New England Patriots, Tommy O'Brady, Billy McBelichick, Josh O'McDaniels, Matty St. Patricia, Robbie McGronk, Darrelle O'Revis, and the rest of the MOTHERFAHKIN WORLD FAHKIN CHAMPS! And here's my message to you - suck my fahkin you fahkin sticks!

This win by the Mighty New England Patriots is even sweeter than the others. Billy McBelichick cements his legacy as the greatest fahkin coach in sports history, Tommy O'Brady cements his legacy as the greatest quarterback EVAH, fahkin , this is the second best Boston sports win since the Sox won it all in 04. This is even bettah than Larry Legend beating that black with AIDS.

I was partyin with my boys O'Banion, Sully, Mickey, Will Hunting, and O'Connor all fahkin week!!!! I even gave a girl a true Boston Pancake from the one and only Boston Fahkin Pancake. I went out to a Hahvahd frat party and saw Danny O'Mendola break a es arm! After that I blacked out but people say I Eiffel Towered a with McGronk! This is a great fahkin week and the party ain't stopping you sticks! I got another fahkin twelver of Sam Adams and we're doin this again! You fahkin s better never doubt the Mighty New England Patriots ever again!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Way to represent the Commonwealth.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    my

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Celebrating the Mighty New England Patriots winning the fahkin Super Bowl and bringing the fahkin Lombahdi trophy back to letown. I seen all the you fahkin s were saying about the Mighty New England Patriots, Tommy O'Brady, Billy McBelichick, Josh O'McDaniels, Matty St. Patricia, Robbie McGronk, Darrelle O'Revis, and the rest of the MOTHERFAHKIN WORLD FAHKIN CHAMPS! And here's my message to you - suck my fahkin you fahkin sticks!

This win by the Mighty New England Patriots is even sweeter than the others. Billy McBelichick cements his legacy as the greatest fahkin coach in sports history, Tommy O'Brady cements his legacy as the greatest quarterback EVAH, fahkin , this is the second best Boston sports win since the Sox won it all in 04. This is even bettah than Larry Legend beating that black with AIDS.

I was partyin with my boys O'Banion, Sully, Mickey, Will Hunting, and O'Connor all fahkin week!!!! I even gave a girl a true Boston Pancake from the one and only Boston Fahkin Pancake. I went out to a Hahvahd frat party and saw Danny O'Mendola break a es arm! After that I blacked out but people say I Eiffel Towered a with McGronk! This is a great fahkin week and the party ain't stopping you sticks! I got another fahkin twelver of Sam Adams and we're doin this again! You fahkin s better never doubt the Mighty New England Patriots ever again!
    Holy , bro, I remember double teamin that chick with you! My dad & brothers were all in the corner of the room jackin off! It was a sick ass night!

whose cah we gonna take? Boston Pancake's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Holy , bro, I remember double teamin that chick with you! My dad & brothers were all in the corner of the room jackin off! It was a sick ass night!
    Holy fahk this is a fahkin dream come true! Did we touch tips? Please tell me we touched tips!

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Holy fahk this is a fahkin dream come true! Did we touch tips? Please tell me we touched tips!
    Yeah bro our swords crossed on accident. It was all good until you took a dump on that girl's chest. Gotta be honest, that was a little gross, bro.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Nah, that was just Daniel Sedin and me waiting for our turn

Thread Information