Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So Chuck doesn't use his "disease" to manipulate people into doing what he wants? He's just as big of a piece of as Jimmy imo. The only characters that i legitimately like are Nacho, Kim, and Howard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    So Chuck doesn't use his "disease" to manipulate people into doing what he wants? He's just as big of a piece of as Jimmy imo. The only characters that i legitimately like are Nacho, Kim, and Howard.
    I have a bad feeling about Kim's fate.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I should rephrase that. Kim and Howard are the only ones that i think are decent people.

I'm sympathetic towards Nacho and Mike. Gus is just badass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    does howard only own one shirt tbh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    does howard only own one shirt tbh?
    Yeah but it's a power shirt!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Damn never expected Chuck to go out like that.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That was brutal. Didn't think I'd care, but the depth of his character and it's complexity wrung it out of me. I'm actually sad. That was this shows Jane scene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    damn that was a depressing ending. but well done season/series

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    that ending was heavy

but i'm not sad. jimmy told him he was going to die alone with nobody to care for him, and he pushed away the one person who tried to care despite everything. also can't blame the firm for doing what they did. not like howard would ever want to work with a partner who behaved like he did

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    He told Jimmy at the beginning that everything Jimmy touched is ruined.

Very true.

And then the episode methodically shows how everything/everyone Chuck touches is the same.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Kim, already literally broken, is gonna snap when she finds out Chuck committed suicide (or any of the details) and blame herself for the mental outing and use of his sickness as a defense for Jimmy, a man she knows is everything Chuck said he was as a lawyer.

She already had animosity toward Jimmy in preceding episodes.

This plus her career and injury issues, she's going to make Chuck look sane by the end.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    no doubt... we already know this series is going to end as a storm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I feel bad for Francesca. Look how much Jimmy tore her down by the time we got to Breaking Bad. She seems like a happy person in Better Call Saul. I'm interested to see her story arc next season.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that ending was heavy

but i'm not sad. jimmy told him he was going to die alone with nobody to care for him, and he pushed away the one person who tried to care despite everything. also can't blame the firm for doing what they did. not like howard would ever want to work with a partner who behaved like he did
    The scene where Chuck picks up the lamp and tells howard, "see, i'm fine!", then howard responds with "this is not what 'fine' looks like" was awesome.

Then in the finale, Chuck's descent into madness over the electricity was amazingly done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The scene where Chuck picks up the lamp and tells howard, "see, i'm fine!", then howard responds with "this is not what 'fine' looks like" was awesome.

Then in the finale, Chuck's descent into madness over the electricity was amazingly done.
    He was like a drug addict in rehab that leaped back off the wagon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I was almost expecting a reveal where whatever device was still running had something to do with Jimmy.

Did Jimmy install something when he was having the door rebuilt? Like a camera? I can't remember if that's how he got the pics of the house for the hearing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That scene was television brilliance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yeah it was awesome.

also reminds me of RandomGuy in the political forum these days

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    yeah it was awesome.

also reminds me of RandomGuy in the political forum these days
    Come on man, we were all there once the lost Wisconsin that dark November 9th.

Fuck Steve Harvey Earl Sweatshirt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    She played along in the end, but she was one of the main victims the first 3-4 seasons. Also LOL at people complaining about her ing Ted. Is she supposed to leave her kids alone with Walt? He wasn't going to let her have them and Walt was essentially holding her hostage. Cucking him is the one thing she could do to get back at him other than going to the cops and losing her home in the best case.
    She was sympathetic until she went whole hog into it with Walt, then tries to act like she still has a conscience and still tries to play the victim. The melodramatic suicide attempt in the pool is when I lost all sympathy for that tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So a few predictions:

1. Kim gets addicted to the Good Stuff, deadenes the world, doesn't cope with guilt, and overdoses to some degree. Maybe not dead, but not alive in saul goodman's world.

2. Howard spent his fortune, plus took out loans, to payoff Chuck, who, if he cashed the check, maybe contributing to an unintentional dissolution of HHM of Howard was counting on Sandpiper money to pay off the loans. Not sure how this work. But it can't be a good thing.

3. I don't think we are far off from BB world, maybe even in the beginning of it. We already know they were purchasing the laundry poperty. That thing was pristine when Walt was brought in, and that was end of season 2. That said, we know Tuco must be on the scene first for their antics. Not sure how long he's still in prison, nor how long that super lab takes to build.

Most people I've talked to think we are two years away from Badger needing Saul to represent him, thus introducing the two worlds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So a few predictions:
    3. I don't think we are far off from BB world, maybe even in the beginning of it. We already know they were purchasing the laundry poperty. That thing was pristine when Walt was brought in, and that was end of season 2. That said, we know Tuco must be on the scene first for their antics. Not sure how long he's still in prison, nor how long that super lab takes to build.
    We're still a ways away unless they do some major flash forwards. In last night's episode Kim mentioned it was the year 2003, so we still have more than four years time in that universe until Walt's ride-along with Hank, as BB characters talked about the 2008 financial crisis a few times.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    That's a good catch. Not sure how I missed a detail like "2003".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That's a good catch. Not sure how I missed a detail like "2003".
    I was just watching the episode again, and it was Jimmy who mentioned the year. After Hector's heart attack it cut to Kim with all her movies and Jimmy asked her "How is relax-a-thon 2003 coming along?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    damn video deleted
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-22-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Thread Information