Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Was Mike even in the finale? I'm getting bored with all the HHM/Kim stories and would rather see a lot more Mike/Gus/Nacho. Hopefully Chuck dying opens it up for that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was Mike even in the finale? I'm getting bored with all the HHM/Kim stories and would rather see a lot more Mike/Gus/Nacho.

You should check out Breaking Bad.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was Mike even in the finale? I'm getting bored with all the HHM/Kim stories and would rather see a lot more Mike/Gus/Nacho. Hopefully Chuck dying opens it up for that.
    I want some ing sleaze ass Saul Goodman tbh. We're 3 seasons in and he's still boring old Jimmy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I want some ing sleaze ass Saul Goodman tbh. We're 3 seasons in and he's still boring old Jimmy.
    Changing 1216 to 1261 wasn't sleazy enough? What about all the scams in Chicago with his fat friend? Or the Kevin Costner thing? His time at Davis & Main? That billboard?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Changing 1216 to 1261 wasn't sleazy enough? What about all the scams in Chicago with his fat friend? Or the Kevin Costner thing? His time at Davis & Main? That billboard?
    this is true. He just hasn't become the dirtbag he was in BB yet. I think something is brewing with Kim, and once that bridge is burned he will go full Saul.

Also you forgot his slippin' Jimmy incident in the music shop. That was awesome.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And i think it's beautiful irony that Chuck could have prevented Jimmy from becoming Saul, but his own ego got in the way. He claimed to not want Jimmy at HHM because he didn't want the firm's reputation to take a hit, then when Howard offered him an out(in an effort to maintain HHM's reputation), he threatened a lawsuit.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    this is true. He just hasn't become the dirtbag he was in BB yet. I think something is brewing with Kim, and once that bridge is burned he will go full Saul.

Also you forgot his slippin' Jimmy incident in the music shop. That was awesome.
    I think JMarkJohns is on to something with Kim getting addicted to the good stuff. But I hope she exits the series because Jimmy drove her away, not because she kills herself or her legal career.

And i think it's beautiful irony that Chuck could have prevented Jimmy from becoming Saul, but his own ego got in the way. He claimed to not want Jimmy at HHM because he didn't want the firm's reputation to take a hit, then when Howard offered him an out(in an effort to maintain HHM's reputation), he threatened a lawsuit.
    Damn I didn't think of that. What awesome writing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I think JMarkJohns is on to something with Kim getting addicted to the good stuff. But I hope she exits the series because Jimmy drove her away, not because she kills herself or her legal career.
    i hope it ends with her calling the vacuum repair guy tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Something big is going to have to happen to drive Kim away. All this time she knows what a dirtbag Jimmy is and she's stuck by him.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Substance abuse would make sense. Many attorneys struggle with various forms of addiction, especially when they are overworked.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Substance abuse would make sense. Many attorneys struggle with various forms of addiction, especially when they are overworked.
    She is already an addict.

She smokes. She overworks herself. And she's participated in non-lawful benders as evidenced by her scams with Jimmy.

She didn't hesitate to request the "Good Stuff" when offered.

She's gonna lose it with Chuck, feeing directly responsible.

Odenkirk hinted there may be a realm in the BB world where Saul and Kim are a thing.

I don't see it. She's the only anchor that grounds him in lawful exploits. She's the final link. When she snaps Saul is truly born. Why Saul and not Jimmy? Maybe the Elder Law? Maybe Chuck stipulates "Jimmy McGill can't practice law" as a stipulation for inheritance?

Or maybe it's just a daily affirmation to himself when his entire ing world crashes around his feet, mostly of his own doing.

As he looks in the mirror:

It's All Good, Man.
    It's All Good, Man.
    It's All Good, Man.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Kim is definitely reading the "Skylar White Guide To Being Unlikable". She's been pretty complicit with everything Jimmy does, and will play the victim card whenever it best suits her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Kim is definitely reading the "Skylar White Guide To Being Unlikable". She's been pretty complicit with everything Jimmy does, and will play the victim card whenever it best suits her.
    Not sure the victim. I just don't think she's cut out for the consequences. To this point she's been the best written and most likeable female in the BB/BCS galaxy and it's not even close.

But that same eyes closed complicity has now resulted in some hands on consequences that can't be undone.

She was a straight arrow who liked her feathers ruffled. Now she's so far off course from her initial goals and the paths taken so damaging, I don't think she plays the martyr like Skylar at the end, but rather collectively loses grasp of herself over what she and her best intentions led to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I watched BB again, and I feel the weakest elements were Walter's wife and kid.
    I kinda feel the same way about Kim. I reckon the writers of both BB & BCS have problems with female character/story arcs. I can't imagine too many viewers give a rat's ass about Skylar/Kim.
    Great series, however. But only 10 episodes?
    Glad to see they got renewed for next year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    You're wrong about Kim. Very wrong. Not only has she been an intriguing enabler/conscience for Jimmy, her own demons are very well and very likely tied to Jimmy's. The Squat Cobbler scene alone is almost perfect. Later on when she's subtlety dropping hints about how thorough that Chuck is... how Chuck never leaves t's uncrossed leading to the copy shop show down, she's intrinsic into the Jimmy yin/yang. The shifts back and forth from virtuous conscience (squat cobbler) to hands-on enabler (Mesa Verde), The clunkiness and clumsiness of transitions of Skyler are gone. What's left is a streamlined gal who's career driven and hardheaded enough to be with Jimmy despite the evidence he's not good for her, because she's tired of being the child who's patted on the head for a job well done and she wants to be the child who takes risks, like touching the burner even while it's glowing red hot (her relationship with Jimmy).

She's her own person, even whilest died to Jimmy.

Her complexity of right/wrong and ambiguity of morality when it suits her is absolutely fascinating.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    No word yet on when Season 4 will air that I've seen. I'm thinking maybe April or May, tbh.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No word yet on when Season 4 will air that I've seen. I'm thinking maybe April or May, tbh.
    http://www.goldderby.com/article/201...018-exclusive/

September

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Doesn't surprise me. I was being conservative b/c Season 1 and 2 was February and Season 3 was April; but it did seem like they were dragging, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So there was word on when it would return two months ago.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    So there was word on when it would return two months ago.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 12-21-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    n wrd

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    But muh last word

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    August 6

Finally. I probably need to check out the last couple of episodes. I hate this year long wait.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    August 6

Finally. I probably need to check out the last couple of episodes. I hate this year long wait.
    I got a few left in season 3, it's the best so far imo.

Thread Information