College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Publicity stunt, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It's still super early but it has been pretty mild. And the rain has been great. Although I'll probably wish is was spread out through the whole summer.
    It ain't that early, we're almost in August. Usually the ~9 weeks in June and July are nasty and mid September is when things start getting decent again. If we only end up with ~7 nasty weeks of summer from here to mid September that's still a huge upgrade from the typical ~16 weeks of disgusting summer weather.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It ain't that early, we're almost in August. Usually the ~9 weeks in June and July are nasty and mid September is when things start getting decent again. If we only end up with ~7 nasty weeks of summer from here to mid September that's still a huge upgrade from the typical ~16 weeks of disgusting summer weather.
    Sure. But there have also been times when summer weather drug through September. It's been relatively anomalous having this much rain and cooler weather so far. Just hoping it's just not a delay until 3 months of unbearable heat hits.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Blue Santa gs talking to himself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has New Mexico been hot? I imagine we'll finally start seeing normal summer weather in August, but so far this has been the tamest summer I have ever seen in south Texas. It's almost 5:00 and it's only 91 degrees right now. Normally this time of year we're high 90s to low 100s, but this July has been virtually all in the 80s.
    The same omega-block kink in the jet stream that has kept Boise at or over 100 basically all summer has kept most of Texas relatively cool.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was a heart attack.

Thread Information