Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Damn, was sad to see that phone call on Jimmy's birthday that Francesca was supposed to wait for was from him and not Kim. So much for him going to Nebraska to be with Kim. She's gotta be miserable selling sprinklers in Florida.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Goodness this is bleak.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    So looks like we'll see Kim again next episode since it's called Waterworks and Kim works at Palm Coast Sprinklers.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So looks like we'll see Kim again next episode since it's called Waterworks and Kim works at Palm Coast Sprinklers.
    I'm looking forward to that possibility and cringing in advance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wild episode tonight. Jeez Kim looked like . LOL con man Albuquerque.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I loved how right after her coworker told depressed Florida Kim "Time to sing!" she went back to Albuquerque to sing to Howard's wife.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Cancer guy that Saul was robbing had the same $737,000 in his portfolio that Walt said he needed to be able to make before dying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    LOL it was like Kim was ing Don Wachtell.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL it was like Kim was ing Don Wachtell.

Cool that they got another Mr Show alum in, but wasn't that dude at Jan 6?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm an episode behind so I haven't dug into the last few posts. But to me, the B&W is unnecessary and doesn't add anything. I suppose it was important in the first few shows and maybe that's why they stuck with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm an episode behind so I haven't dug into the last few posts. But to me, the B&W is unnecessary and doesn't add anything. I suppose it was important in the first few shows and maybe that's why they stuck with it.
    B&W is showing how miserable Saul is, all the color is out of his life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Is no one watching this any more or something?
    i was behind. caught up just in time yesterday

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    overall have been a huge fan of this season... but 2 things havent sit well with me

1) kim leaving jimmy after the howard incident makes sense, recognizing they're bad for each other. but... her excuse for why she didnt tell jimmy about lalo didnt make a lot of sense to me, and i dont know why she felt she had to give up the law. she was feeling a lot of professional satisfaction doing defense work, was actually doing something positive, to counteract what she had been doing with jimmy. so the way they had her departure done felt a bit off

2) jimmy being so reckless in going back to the cancer patient's house doesnt make any sense. the entire purpose of the con was for the victim not to know about it. even if his partner wasnt a dip , this guy was going to report the broken class, moved around in the attic, drinks poured, etc. and they didnt really give any real motivation for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    overall have been a huge fan of this season... but 2 things havent sit well with me

1) kim leaving jimmy after the howard incident makes sense, recognizing they're bad for each other. but... her excuse for why she didnt tell jimmy about lalo didnt make a lot of sense to me, and i dont know why she felt she had to give up the law. she was feeling a lot of professional satisfaction doing defense work, was actually doing something positive, to counteract what she had been doing with jimmy. so the way they had her departure done felt a bit off
    She wasn't all that committed to pro bono work though. Look how quickly she threw away that meeting Cliff Main set up for her to get huge funding she could have used to recruit more elite lawyers to her cause once Jimmy told her about Judge Casamiro's broken arm. She immediately turned around and headed back because the most important thing to her was the scams she runs with Jimmy. Also Jimmy was willing to let it go, Kim is the one who really pushed the final scam on Howard to happen, leading to his death. Now she feels so guilty she can't make her own decisions any more. See the Miracle Whip, or the vanilla vs strawberry ice cream.

2) jimmy being so reckless in going back to the cancer patient's house doesnt make any sense. the entire purpose of the con was for the victim not to know about it. even if his partner wasnt a dip , this guy was going to report the broken class, moved around in the attic, drinks poured, etc. and they didnt really give any real motivation for it.
    I think that's the point. Jimmy couldn't give up the scam either even when it wasn't feasible to do. He slipped up and it's going to cost him. Just like when he worked with Walt after Mike told him it was too dangerous. It's amazing how many times Mike's advice was disregarded.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    She wasn't all that committed to pro bono work though. Look how quickly she threw away that meeting Cliff Main set up for her to get huge funding she could have used to recruit more elite lawyers to her cause once Jimmy told her about Judge Casamiro's broken arm. She immediately turned around and headed back because the most important thing to her was the scams she runs with Jimmy. Also Jimmy was willing to let it go, Kim is the one who really pushed the final scam on Howard to happen, leading to his death. Now she feels so guilty she can't make her own decisions any more. See the Miracle Whip, or the vanilla vs strawberry ice cream.
    well yeah, thats where just detaching herself from jimmy would make sense. she stressed how they were bad for each other. she could have left jimmy, moved to a different state, and just practiced law doing public defense work elsewhere. without jimmy hanging over her head, she would have managed. whats to stop her from conning some customer into an unnecessarily expensive sprinkler for a higher commission if she was just that unable to control impulses? get away from jimmy, and stick to what you do well.

I think that's the point. Jimmy couldn't give up the scam either even when it wasn't feasible to do. He slipped up and it's going to cost him. Just like when he worked with Walt after Mike told him it was too dangerous. It's amazing how many times Mike's advice was disregarded.
    lol not taking mike's advice there is not remotely on the same plane as breaking and entering into a house that is completely an hetical to the entire con you've drummed up (them not knowing they were robbed). helping himself to drinks in the guys' house? re-arranging in the attic? that has nothing to do with "not giving up the scam." it was a completely out of character moment. maybe its a borderline cry for help with him wanting to get caught, but yeah, i dno.

to your own point above, jimmy knew when to let go of the Howard con until kim intervened. but here he was the one not recognizing to just move on from this one mark? didnt make sense

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    well yeah, thats where just detaching herself from jimmy would make sense. she stressed how they were bad for each other. she could have left jimmy, moved to a different state, and just practiced law doing public defense work elsewhere. without jimmy hanging over her head, she would have managed. whats to stop her from conning some customer into an unnecessarily expensive sprinkler for a higher commission if she was just that unable to control impulses? get away from jimmy, and stick to what you do well.

lol not taking mike's advice there is not remotely on the same plane as breaking and entering into a house that is completely an hetical to the entire con you've drummed up (them not knowing they were robbed). helping himself to drinks in the guys' house? re-arranging in the attic? that has nothing to do with "not giving up the scam." it was a completely out of character moment. maybe its a borderline cry for help with him wanting to get caught, but yeah, i dno.

to your own point above, jimmy knew when to let go of the Howard con until kim intervened. but here he was the one not recognizing to just move on from this one mark? didnt make sense
    Cinnabon has to be taking its toll, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Cinnabon has to be taking its toll, tbh
    that show makes me crave cinnabon tbh

ill get a chance next time i fly back to LA though. most common route to get there from here is to take the regional airport to charlotte, then fly charlotte to LA. charlotte airport has a cinnabon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    She couldn't even make decisions because of her guilt for getting Howard murdered. How is that going to work as a lawyer? It's like you're telling her to not feel responsibility to framing a great man and leading to his death. A man who paid for her law school and was nothing but great to her until Jimmy screwed him over with his antics at Davis & Main.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    that show makes me crave cinnabon tbh

ill get a chance next time i fly back to LA though. most common route to get there from here is to take the regional airport to charlotte, then fly charlotte to LA. charlotte airport has a cinnabon
    LOL Louis CK's bit on Cinnabon where he said they should just call them Fat got Treats covered in hot .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Unexpected ending, but I guess he was happier doing 86 years in a prison where he's treated like royalty by the other inmates than doing 7 and having to work another Cinnabon job.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    That’s a top 5 best series finale ever. Definitely better than Breaking Bad’s finale.

Choosing between BB vs BCS is like choosing between Godfather and Godfather II. There’s no wrong answer. It might be recency bias but I think BCS is the superior show.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Unexpected ending, but I guess he was happier doing 86 years in a prison where he's treated like royalty by the other inmates than doing 7 and having to work another Cinnabon job.
    Knowing Kim is back in his life made it worth it for him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That’s a top 5 best series finale ever. Definitely better than Breaking Bad’s finale.

Choosing between BB vs BCS is like choosing between Godfather and Godfather II. There’s no wrong answer. It might be recency bias but I think BCS is the superior show.
    I still gotta take Sopranos as my favorite series final ever. Tony getting whacked was predictable enough, but by gy Patsy Parisi? That story twist blew me away.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Knowing Kim is back in his life made it worth it for him.
    Is she? IDK Kim's going to be too broke to come visit him once Cheryl wins the civil suit against her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Thread Information