Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Back then? What time frame are you giving this? I'm guessing 2005-2007 range.

They certainly had juicers and inflatables in 2005.

Maybe not that model of juicer, but now we are nitpicking.

I actually didn't care for the inflatable and hate when decisions for characters are random acts of chance or coincidence.

I'd have rather Jimmy just been Jimmy, not Jimmy mimicking the look of a driven past inflatable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Back then? What time frame are you giving this? I'm guessing 2005-2007 range.

They certainly had juicers and inflatables in 2005.

Maybe not that model of juicer, but now we are nitpicking.

I actually didn't care for the inflatable and hate when decisions for characters are random acts of chance or coincidence.

I'd have rather Jimmy just been Jimmy, not Jimmy mimicking the look of a driven past inflatable.
    ...maybe you're right. For some reason, I was thinking it was further back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, it's early 2000s at most. In fact I think I remember seeing the year typed somewhere, but I don't remember what it said.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn Jimmy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jimmy is the best commercial director

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a great show. I find myself getting anxious though anytime something good happens because I know at some point, it'll fall to . Especially with Kim and her career and relationship with Jimmy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jimmy gets angry when you mess with his girl.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What a great show. I find myself getting anxious though anytime something good happens because I know at some point, it'll fall to . Especially with Kim and her career and relationship with Jimmy.
    His brother is just a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His brother is just a .
    But he really isn't. He's right about Jimmy. He knows him better than anyone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But he really isn't. He's right about Jimmy. He knows him better than anyone.
    He's part of the problem and one of the factors that didn't allow Jimmy a path change earlier on.
    And in light of Jimmy taking care of him?
    He's a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Jimmy is a chimp with a machine gun. He is absolutely dangerous to any legitimate operation.

He does a lot of it for the best of reasons or best of logic, but we all know how he ends up, so he's certainly not Robin Hood.

An aside, anyone else getting the vibe that Mike has something to do with putting Salamanca in that wheel chair? Gus hated Hector and loved/trusted Mike. Might be a logical tie in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

An aside, anyone else getting the vibe that Mike has something to do with putting Salamanca in that wheel chair? Gus hated Hector and loved/trusted Mike. Might be a logical tie in.
    haven't thought about that but I bet you're right. Might even have to do with whatever Mike is making with the hose. Assuming a e strip.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    haven't thought about that but I bet you're right. Might even have to do with whatever Mike is making with the hose. Assuming a e strip.
    I think it's gotta be.

I almost want to watch all of BB again just to see if there are any scenes with the pair interacting. I don't recall any. I think Gus always visited Hector alone, and when Mike went to Mexico with Gus/Jesse, Hector wasn't involved.

Still. I bet this is a thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://uproxx.com/tv/better-call-saul-kim-wexler-omaha/

One of the producers said they will eventually do a Gene in Nebraska episode. Why else would they be showing us these vignettes?

I think the big mystery of the show is exactly what happens that will cause Jimmy and Kim to part ways: does she die, possibly as a result of his descent into the criminal underworld, or does she leave him in disgust?

I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up at that Cinnabon to get a cinnamon roll.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt...e68400157.html

In season two of “Better Call Saul,” Wexler was spotted in a Royals T-shirt and it didn’t go unnoticed on social media.

We reached out to a source with AMC, which broadcasts the show, and were told that the T-shirt was was “a choice made with thought and intention.”

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://uproxx.com/tv/better-call-saul-kim-wexler-omaha/

One of the producers said they will eventually do a Gene in Nebraska episode. Why else would they be showing us these vignettes?

I think the big mystery of the show is exactly what happens that will cause Jimmy and Kim to part ways: does she die, possibly as a result of his descent into the criminal underworld, or does she leave him in disgust?

I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up at that Cinnabon to get a cinnamon roll.
    I'm guessing that Jimmy ruins her career. As opposed to her dying. In BB, Jimmy doesn't seem to carry the weight of something like that on his hands.
    Or quite possibly, Jimmy takes one more shot at playing straight but Kim leaves him anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm guessing that Jimmy ruins her career. As opposed to her dying. In BB, Jimmy doesn't seem to carry the weight of something like that on his hands.
    Or quite possibly, Jimmy takes one more shot at playing straight but Kim leaves him anyway.
    That's what I think too. Her association with him will blow up in her face. And this is a show that does nothing unintentionally: I wouldn't at all be surprised if she shows up at that Cinnabon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what I think too. Her association with him will blow up in her face. And this is a show that does nothing unintentionally: I wouldn't at all be surprised if she shows up at that Cinnabon.
    That would be a nice touch. I agree with you that it wouldn't be surprising.

Have they made any mention as to how long they are going to run the series? Do they already have it fully planned out?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That would be a nice touch. I agree with you that it wouldn't be surprising.

Have they made any mention as to how long they are going to run the series? Do they already have it fully planned out?
    http://callsaulnow.com/2015/04/17/ho...ter-call-saul/

In a way, Jimmy McGill will have to undergo a similar transformation. This one will result him in becoming the Saul Goodman that we saw on Breaking Bad. Peter Gould told The Independent that he thinks it will take five seasons to tell his story:

“We’re still figuring it out – but I think the upper limit would be what we did on Breaking Bad [5 seasons].”
    As of now, fans should expect to see no more than five seasons of Better Call Saul. This is solely catering to the desires of the writers, however. The life of a television series depends on so many other factors.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://callsaulnow.com/2015/04/17/ho...ter-call-saul/

In a way, Jimmy McGill will have to undergo a similar transformation. This one will result him in becoming the Saul Goodman that we saw on Breaking Bad. Peter Gould told The Independent that he thinks it will take five seasons to tell his story:

“We’re still figuring it out – but I think the upper limit would be what we did on Breaking Bad [5 seasons].”
    As of now, fans should expect to see no more than five seasons of Better Call Saul. This is solely catering to the desires of the writers, however. The life of a television series depends on so many other factors.
    I could live with 3 more seasons. tbh...I'm enjoying BCS as much as I did Breaking Bad.

After thinking about some of the BB seasons...maybe that's not true. It's pretty close though. I need to go back and binge watch BB. I hated waiting full years for the story to continue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I could live with 3 more seasons. tbh...I'm enjoying BCS as much as I did Breaking Bad.

After thinking about some of the BB seasons...maybe that's not true. It's pretty close though. I need to go back and binge watch BB. I hated waiting full years for the story to continue.
    Yeah, I think in terms of quality it's just as good as the last three seasons of BB.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Man you guys are forgetting how amazing Breaking Bad was. Better Call Saul is a great show, but off the top of my head I can't think of any scene anywhere near as good as

1. The Narcocorrido about Heisenberg
    2. The Wendy scene
    3. The prison killings
    4. The say my name scene
    5. The train robbery and murder of Drew Sharp,

nevermind any episode that can touch Ozymondias, Face Off, or Gliding Over All.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man you guys are forgetting how amazing Breaking Bad was. Better Call Saul is a great show, but off the top of my head I can't think of any scene anywhere near as good as

2. The Wendy scene
    3. The prison killings
    4. The say my name scene

It was a great show. But it also had the chance to create more memorable scenes with the subject matter and plot of the show.
    BCS is just quality from front to end on every show. Not that BB wasn't. I feel like I look forward to each episode of BCS as much as I did Breaking Bad.
    But yeah...I'm thinking back on those scenes above and about 10 more that were pretty incredible.
    Guess I really just need to go back and watch BB again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

2. The Wendy scene
    3. The prison killings
    4. The say my name scene

The end of "Half Measure" is one of my favorite scenes. "Run."

I also like the that early episode when Walt has that stare down with the two meth heads in the hardware store parking lot. "Get out of my territory."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't know the episode but the scene when Jesse verbally slaps the Mexican chemist in the warehouse about needing the specific ingredient already made to make the meth is my fave scene in the entire series.

Thread Information