Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BCS...so good. Great episode. Really like Kim. Lots of development tonight in both stories.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man great episode and show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    great episode....

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Holy , so Chuck's finally dead.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Kim to the dark side, leading to tragic series of events everyone saw coming but that that still hurt like to see.

Damn good writing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Kim to the dark side, leading to tragic series of events everyone saw coming but that that still hurt like to see.

Damn good writing.
    I wonder if she'll keep the pony tail when she's back at the trailer barefoot in Omaha.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm guessing that Jimmy ruins her career. As opposed to her dying. In BB, Jimmy doesn't seem to carry the weight of something like that on his hands.
    Looks like he is going to be carrying the weight of Chuck on his hands.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wonder if she'll keep the pony tail when she's back at the trailer barefoot in Omaha.
    I'm wondering if she changes so much that she eventually s Jimmy over or cheats on him with a more successful lawyer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great writing slowly bringing chuck out of his hole to believe he would actually go into the copy store later.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great writing slowly bringing chuck out of his hole to believe he would actually go into the copy store later.
    they do such a good job with him that I almost get nervous myself when he starts to freak out. those copiers and the florescent lights.

This might have been my favorite episode. Had some good scenes with Mike. But really loving the way the plotline with Kim/Jimmy/Chuck has gone.
    Also liked that they quickly got to the resolutions from last week where it left off with Mike building the e strip and Jimmy doctoring the paperwork.
    Was worried that they were going to leave both of those hanging for an episode or two.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they do such a good job with him that I almost get nervous myself when he starts to freak out. those copiers and the florescent lights.

This might have been my favorite episode. Had some good scenes with Mike. But really loving the way the plotline with Kim/Jimmy/Chuck has gone.
    Also liked that they quickly got to the resolutions from last week where it left off with Mike building the e strip and Jimmy doctoring the paperwork.
    Was worried that they were going to leave both of those hanging for an episode or two.
    Chuck plays his role so well.

The guys know how to leave you hanging from one episode to the next. Can't wait for the last episode next week.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chuck plays his role so well.

The guys know how to leave you hanging from one episode to the next. Can't wait for the last episode next week.
    ...what? the season's over next week?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, BCS has 10-episode seasons.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Columbia Lions
    It's fascinating that Chuck's motivation in exposing himself to the world, at every turn, is his singular desire to keep Jimmy in his "proper" place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...what? the season's over next week?
    Yup

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm excited for the next episode since I'm thinking we might get an entire opening segment dedicated to how Chuck became scared of electromagnetism. I figure this would be a great time to explain that since he's likely dead or in a coma.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm wondering if she changes so much that she eventually s Jimmy over or cheats on him with a more successful lawyer.
    That would be awesome if she ends up robbing him in the end.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That would be awesome if she ends up robbing him in the end.
    I was thinking what if she got together with Hamlin.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's fascinating that Chuck's motivation in exposing himself to the world, at every turn, is his singular desire to keep Jimmy in his "proper" place.
    Yeah. He has legitimate reasons because Jimmy is definitely underhanded. But, he hides behind doing the "moral" thing when he's really just trying to keep Jimmy beneath him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gus going to put hector salamanca in the wheelchair next episode?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    gus going to put hector salamanca in the wheelchair next episode?
    I think it's Mike. At the diner in the last episode there was some classic BB foreshadowing where Mike is at the Diner, gets the calls to meet up, and we hear the Hector "ding" from the food is ready bell.

Mike doing that to a hated Hector would endear him to Gus, which he was clearly Gus' #1 in BB.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it's safe to say Better Call Saul is the best show on TV right now outside of maybe Game of Thrones.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think it's Mike. At the diner in the last episode there was some classic BB foreshadowing where Mike is at the Diner, gets the calls to meet up, and we hear the Hector "ding" from the food is ready bell.

Mike doing that to a hated Hector would endear him to Gus, which he was clearly Gus' #1 in BB.
    that sounds right to me. Although I don't think there is any way it happens on the season finale. I'm guessing that Hector finds out that Mike robbed him which may start a mini war between Mike and Hector. But that sounds like a whole season's worth of stuff. And may even take until the final season of BCS. Could even see it being near the end if not the final episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    The driver saw Mike's car. It'll be described, and I'm sure it'll lead back to Mile.

I think it happens sooner than later, but probably just has the table set next week.

Thread Information