My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just about to move in to my new house in SA, coming from Austin. What internet providers would you guys recommend? Thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think we only have two at the moment until google makes its way out here. time warner and grande but i could be mistaken.

btw, i use to hate TW until some dude hooked me up last time i went in to turn my service off. i get downloads off steam at 20mb/s! usually torrents around 4-8mb/s and sometimes higher.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think we only have two at the moment until google makes its way out here. time warner and grande but i could be mistaken.

btw, i use to hate TW until some dude hooked me up last time i went in to turn my service off. i get downloads off steam at 20mb/s! usually torrents around 4-8mb/s and sometimes higher.
    AT&T Uverse serves most of the city too, but they have a ty 250 GB monthly cap. The lack of compe ion sucks, my internet price tripled when I moved to San Antonio from LA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AT&T Uverse serves most of the city too, but they have a ty 250 GB monthly cap. The lack of compe ion sucks, my internet price tripled when I moved to San Antonio from LA.
    I pay $50 a month and have for the last yr now. Was paying $80/mo until i told them i was going to cancel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just about to move in to my new house in SA, coming from Austin. What internet providers would you guys recommend? Thanks!
    Grande, hands down cheapest, most reliable ISP in town. If you can't get it in your area TWC is next best by default because they dont have data caps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NW side coverage area has already started installing fiber. I have it here now. The data cap is a 30 dollar charge extra to remove or is removed if you sibscribe to their cell or DirecTV service.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TWC/Spectre is fast. AT&T is shadyMcGrady imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What side of town you moving to? GVTC is also available on the far north side (where AT&T coverage stops) and has gigabit fiber available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    78232. I went with TWC and got the 200mps. We'll see how it goes

Thread Information