Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    New York Jets
    Post Count
    as of now the team is built to run the ball. Doug Baldwin is a good #3 receiver on any decently built team. Instead he's the #1 starting alongside Jermaine Kearse.

if Lynch retires, they either have to:
    a) replace him with a high draft pick and try to maintain their current playstyle
    b) move on from the run-centric offense and pick up some receiving weapons

if they just lose lynch, hope to replace him with turban, and keep their receiving corps the same, they will certainly struggle on offense. most any quarterback would
    Agree that the WRs on the team are below average. I would think that they would try to address the WR recevier through the draft or FA. A lot of variables in play. Lynch could walk / stay and then the franchise has to adjust as will RW to what his personnel will be. Wil be interesting as time goes by to see if he can keep up the pace he has been going at.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How did RW ever make it before Marshawn Lynch? He must have just got lucky in high school, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Little doubt without Lynch he ain't .

the fact he left the college game as the all time passing leader. the fact he has no stud receivers or a TE. It's all about Marshawn Lynch.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    How did RW ever make it before Marshawn Lynch? He must have just got lucky in high school, North Carolina and Wisconsin. Little doubt without Lynch he ain't .

the fact he left the college game as the all time passing leader. the fact he has no stud receivers or a TE. It's all about Marshawn Lynch.
    Ever going to respond to this?

I've never once seen anyone act like Lynch is the only great back they've had. Once again, you're lying in a pitiful attempt to make yourself look like an "expert."

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ever going to respond to this?
    Sure, it's real obvious I'm an expert, I don't need to talk about Marshawn Lynch to prove it. I'm the guy who can talk the NFL before there were any Seahawks.

Remember Sherman Smith, a converted college QB who was the first Seahawk stud back? Of course not.

Who was their best white running back, oh yeah, ya don't know.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-20-2015 at 08:10 PM.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Sure, it's real obvious I'm an expert, I don't need to talk about Marshawn Lynch to prove it. I'm the guy who can talk the NFL before there were any Seahawks.

Remember Sherman Smith, a converted college QB who was the first Seahawk stud back? Of course not.

Who was their best white running back, oh yeah, ya don't know.
    That is not a response to the accusation that you lied. Own up to it fat .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That is not a response to the accusation that you lied. Own up to it fat .
    I lied about what, and be specific.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I lied about what, and be specific.
    You really can't read can you?

I've never once seen anyone act like Lynch is the only great back they've had. Once again, you're lying in a pitiful attempt to make yourself look like an "expert."

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You really can't read can you?
    You realy don't get anything do ya? So show me where Curt Warner/Shawn Alexander/Chris Warren are being talked about as great Seattle backs? Well?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You realy don't get anything do ya? So show me where Curt Warner/Shawn Alexander/Chris Warren are being talked about as great Seattle backs? Well?
    No one is talking about anyone as "great seattle backs" No one besides you makes lists like that on here. An absence of people talking about great seattle backs does not mean anyone is saying Lynch is the only great seattle back. Dumb .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No one is talking about anyone as "great seattle backs" No one besides you makes lists like that on here. An absence of people talking about great seattle backs does not mean anyone is saying Lynch is the only great seattle back. Dumb .
    Do you work at being an idiot? I said everyone acts like Lynch is the only great back the Seahawks ever had because of the fact nobody brings up Shawn Alexander who had a far better career than Lynch. Where's talk about Curt Warner and Chris Warren? Look moron, my point was everyone but Lynch is being ignored. Being CN is an idiot...ZOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Why weren't the Seahawks kicking ass with Alexander if it's all about running backs, well? That was my point dummy, ok?

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Do you work at being an idiot? I said everyone acts like Lynch is the only great back the Seahawks ever had because of the fact nobody brings up Shawn Alexander who had a far better career than Lynch. Where's talk about Curt Warner and Chris Warren? Look moron, my point was everyone but Lynch is being ignored. Being CN is an idiot...ZOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Why weren't the Seahawks kicking ass with Alexander if it's all about running backs, well? That was my point dummy, ok?
    Because no one is talking about the history. We are talking about today's game, dumbass.

And RB and QB aren't the only components of a team, dummy, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Because no one is talking about the history. We are talking about today's game, dumbass.
    Oh really, so what is this....
    The word "great" sure gets used pretty liberally in the NFL Forum

Travis Henry's first 3 seasons:

3523 rushing yards, 27 TDs
    646 rec yds, 2 TDs

Willis McGahee's first 3 seasons (not counting 2003 when he was out for the year):

3365 rushing yds, 24 TDs
    503 receiving yds

Antowain Smith:

2578 rushing yards, 22 TDs (only started in 25 of first 48 games, too).
    220 receiving yards
    Had 2 rushing TD's in the forward-lateral playoff game too

Marshawn is my boy and he's been invaluable to Seattle, but he wasn't great in Buffalo--a lot of that has to do with the O-line and having J.P. Losman or Trent Edwards at QB, though...

How about knowing about what you're talking about ok little man?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

And RB and QB aren't the only components of a team, dummy, ok?
    Isn't this thread about a RB ya ing idiot?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why weren't the Seahawks kicking ass with Alexander
    Yeah, it's not like they went to a Super Bowl with Alexander or anything.

The "expert" once again demonstrating his lack of NFL knowledge

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's not like they went to a Super Bowl with Alexander or anything.

The "expert" once again demonstrating his lack of NFL knowledge
    Dude, you honestly haven't seen me rattle off nobody here has even heard of? Will it ever hit you...long long time fan and historian? Why fight it so damn hard, wanna talk day one of the Seahawks history?

How many seasons did Alexander play for the Seahawks, and you see...one...SB loss as kicking ass, are you serious? I have no doubts you don't see this SB loss as kicking ass...right? Wasn't it....CHOKE!!!!!!!!! You're a strange little freak got.

Dude, I start in 1920, what would ya like to know? My fav...you're no betting expert, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!...67-49 PLUS $2140 (here)

Why fight reality like ya do little guy?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-20-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is funny.....

Rookie...it's a passing league, ya gotta pass, pass the ball.

Then...

Rookie...without that RB they are nothing.

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information