SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In an act of bravery and integrity that will surely be remembered for decades to come, Giannis Antetokounmpo elected to boycott the NBA Slam Dunk Contest last night, responding to the shocking events that robbed his teammate Brandon Knight of a well-earned Skills Challenge le. While he was contractually obligated to compete in the event, Giannis elected to "throw" the compe ion, purposefully flubbing his first few dunks when he totally could have done something awesome had he wanted to. He just didn't want to, obviously.

Knight's crown was stolen by the ever present, shadowy, anti-Bucks-anti-small-market-anti-cold-weather NBA conspiracy engine/political machine, which determined that having an up-and-coming star from one of the NBA's smallest markets take home the Skills Challenge championship would be too damaging to the brand. Instead, the powers-that-be handed the le to Patrick Beverley of the big-market-star-laden-analytic-pushing Houston Rockets, a team whose general manager probably doesn't even, like, watch the games.

http://www.brewhoop.com/2015/2/15/80...brandon-knight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knight just lost fair and square. How was he cheated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're not supposed to impede players. Ol sport did it in the semi finals and finals. He should have been disqualified both times.. That's what I saw, and shook my head at. Don't know if its the reason this guy is talking about, and did not think it would be that big of a deal..but It was pretty obvious beverly was doing shady things.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    >Greek

hes n!gger..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fake

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Man it gets on my nerves when they refer to these darkies as "French, Greek, british, etc"

those things are not just countries but also ethnicities. He is not genetically Greek his mother came to Greece looking for a handout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turkish men have fuked Greek women for generations and generation..

I don't think there's a pure blood Greek out there..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man it gets on my nerves when they refer to these darkies as "French, Greek, british, etc"

those things are not just countries but also ethnicities. He is not genetically Greek his mother came to Greece looking for a handout
    Blacks with accents are what they are.

Thread Information