Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Yep, but, for McDonough to come out last week and apologize for overloading at the PG position was a shocker. He must have heard that Dragic was pissed and was trying to mitigate it.

It's a bad roster of militant types, Morris kids, Bledsoe, Tucker, IT and Green are all bad news.
    The whole thing is a joke. We put Bledsoe on a pedastal and paid him unearned money because he had a baby fit, yet constantly crap all over Dragic, the guy who came back after the LAST time we crapped all over him, and actually forgave us. The team's culture is changing and not inn a good way - the Tucker DUI, the Morrii anger issues, IT's at ude and swagger. I wouldn't say Green is bad news, but he's emotional; with the right environment we were bringing out the best in him last year (when Bledsoe was out, Dragic was playing Nash-lite and Green was bombing lights out.) Last year, Dragic and Frye were clear team leaders and veterans, and they are both high IQ leaders. We're watching everything devolve this year now that we have put all our eggs in the Bledsoe basket.

Dragic was never supposed to be a "2." He was bred and primed to be the new engine in the SSOL machine. He comes with a memory of the unselfish, high IQ Nash teams. We have jerked him around repeatedly, bowing down to his compe ion and signing/drafting redundant replacements. Dragic is the last guy from the old regime; He's not McD's guy, or Horny's guy, and they have no reason to stay loyal to him.

If I was the Suns, I would unload just about everyone right now. Split up the twins and tell Kieff to deal with it, or dump them both. Start working on the Pick n Role with Wright and Len, with DRAGIC ball handling until the end of the year. Give TJ,Archie and Ennis some major burn. See what Bullock's got. I'd love to see Dragic/Green/TJ/Wright/Len with Ennis/Bullock/Archie/Plumlee getting some burn off the bench. Screw all the prima donna "veterans" on this team. So much for the hard working unselfish team play we were supposed to have with 3 pgs, huh guys.....

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Broussard is claiming that Sarver has told Donough & Babby to not trade Dragic under any cir stance.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Broussard is claiming that Sarver has told Donough & Babby to not trade Dragic under any cir stance.
    out of spite, or out of an attempt to keep him?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a load of crap

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    User Actions
    Following

Ira Winderman@IraHeatBeat
    Fascinating ESPN report of Heat offer of two first-rounders for Dragic. Effectively could leave Heat with only one first-rounder until 2019.
    Retweet

Favorite
    More

SMH

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    out of spite, or out of an attempt to keep him?
    Spite.

And now they're trying to mount a campaign claiming it's all on Duffy the agent "agent speak" and they were completely blindsided.

- "We're not gonna forget this if that's what your thinking. This is big time, baby."

- "Ace" - "Stand By Me"

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Theres no way. Dragic is acting way too offended, like they led him on, or straight up lied to him. He thought things would change, over the last two years, and they didn't. This has been boiling up for a long time. I predicted this during the Bledsoe mess over the summer; if I could see it, theres no way in * * the FO couldn't. LIARS.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ Sarver not wanting to trade him and show him who's the boss. ing idiot. I guess he really is a chicken.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    lol at dumbass Rockets fans thinking fat man Morey is some genius.

Thread Information