My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I listened to the Rush Limbaugh show (this dude named Roger was filling in for him) and Sean Hannity show

they spent ~3/4 of the time talking about how the left is trying to politicize the relief efforts

wtf is this world coming to

that Roger guy even said "ok enough of this...lets get back to the real issue"
    then he seriously started talking about "the left" in 10 more minutes

i listened for a little more than 4 hours straight, non stop, and this is ridiculous

they repeat themselves so much, its no wonder why some people who listen to this become mindless yes men (and women)

i do think its bull to play the blame game right now

but why is finger pointing and criticizing other critics a good thing?

the more and more i listen to conservative talk show hosts, the more i realize Perry Logan was absolutely correct: The Right is Parasitic on the Left

you can listen to 4 hours of a liberal show and they won't mention "the right the right the right" nearly as much as a conservative show will. they feed off liberals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I listened to the Rush Limbaugh show (this dude named Roger was filling in for him) and Sean Hannity show

they spent ~3/4 of the time talking about how the left is trying to politicize the relief efforts

wtf is this world coming to

that Roger guy even said "ok enough of this...lets get back to the real issue"
    then he seriously started talking about "the left" in 10 more minutes

i listened for a little more than 4 hours straight, non stop, and this is ridiculous

they repeat themselves so much, its no wonder why some people who listen to this become mindless yes men (and women)

i do think its bull to play the blame game right now

but why is finger pointing and criticizing other critics a good thing?

the more and more i listen to conservative talk show hosts, the more i realize Perry Logan was absolutely correct: The Right is Parasitic on the Left

you can listen to 4 hours of a liberal show and they won't mention "the right the right the right" nearly as much as a conservative show will. they feed off liberals.
    Its actually entertaining.Even though I am a Moderate Democrat I can agree on some comments they make. Rush was funnier before he got caught using drugs,though.He was much more imaginative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with that too. I don't think that type of criticism serves any legitimate function right now. We've got a nation that is falling into a finger-pointing/name-calling syndrome, which does nothing to facilitate finding solutions to the real problem.

If you want to play politics, there will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, as some try to gain a marginal political advantage that will be mostly forgotten by the vast majority of the electorate by 2008, people -- real people -- are suffering and even dying in New Orleans. Priorities in this country are severely out of whack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with that too. I don't think that type of criticism serves any legitimate function right now. We've got a nation that is falling into a finger-pointing/name-calling syndrome, which does nothing to facilitate finding solutions to the real problem.

If you want to play politics, there will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, as some try to gain a marginal political advantage that will be mostly forgotten by the vast majority of the electorate by 2008, people -- real people -- are suffering and even dying in New Orleans. Priorities in this country are severely out of whack.
    thats what happens when we get a "unifying" President!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see how you made it through 4 hours but I can guarantee you this..
    Both sides will attack when necessary....All you have to do is put the shoes on the other foot.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That about summarizes the 7 minutes or so I heard of Sean Hannity while driving around today.

Pretty ridiculous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rush I can semi-stand, he sometimes has a legit point, but Hannity, damn...that guy is a freakin maniac.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hannity & Colmes.................Colmes for GOD SAKE!!!!!!get some damn nuts on you!
    Definitely picked by Fox to be a to Hannity. Hannity is that high pitched,Leno looking,NeoCon that doesn't shut up!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check this out. In case you haven't seen it yet... watch how Bush turns these two girls towards the camera. You can tell that compassion is clearly at the forefront of his mind as he "comforts" them.

Smile for the cameras, ladies.

Link to video:Link

Yeah, I'm the one who's politicizing the NO tragedy.

Multimedia Spurs
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought his "uniform" of suit pants, the open-collar white dress shirt, the rolled up sleeves were a particularly touching indication that this man was ready to get to work. Rushing straight from the Oval Office to get down and dirty to help these poor people.

The man struggles with seeing the end of his extremely short, simple sentences, in the widest sense of the word.

He and his entire life are a walking, breathing lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hannity is a disgrace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Funny how something ya'll profess to hate you just can't get enough of. Doesn't it make you feel good watching things that do nothing but piss you off and inflame your hate? I never watch this , whatever affiliation it is.

Go watch Baywatch reruns or something and quit torturing yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how something ya'll profess to hate you just can't get enough of. Doesn't it make you feel good watching things that do nothing but piss you off and inflame your hate? I never watch this , whatever affiliation it is.

Go watch Baywatch reruns or something and quit torturing yourself.

"Know your enemy"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't want to take sides on this issue, once someone knows you don't like Bush? They don't want to hear anything you have to say,

But I must say, Those two girls knew Bush was comming, And Bush knew this was an opertunity, and he took full advantage of it ,

I wish he would have went to that bridge with the folks dying , and maybe hug one of those corps rotting on the ground.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    So what did you learn that you didn't already know.

Thread Information